Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Are women with crappy cars a turn off?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sigungq
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Are women with crappy cars a turn off?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Personally I don't care what kind of car a woman drives. As long as she's not married, not a drug addict, and not an alcoholic. If she's into me, then I'm a go.
 chill78
Msg: 187
Are women with crappy cars a turn off?
Posted: 11/10/2013 8:46:23 AM
No. I don't care what they drive. As long the car is able to make it from point A to B and back to A.
 ccourier51
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2013 11:04:48 AM
I would not mind. As long as her car is kept up and clean. I own a 96, Avalon. With over 221,000 miles on it. When it needs repairs. If I know how to do it I do right away. If not I take it to my repair shop.
 DoubleParked
Msg: 189
Posted: 11/22/2013 3:58:48 PM

On the other hand, are women with cool cars a turn on?

Depends on the definition of 'cool cars' of course, but if you see a woman of whatever age flying by in a convertible, top down, or in the Ford Mustang of your dreams, or a Beemer or Corvette or whatever type of wheels turns you on, do you get turned on by her, even if you're just a blur in her rear view mirror?
 aanarchist
Msg: 190
Posted: 11/23/2013 11:23:13 AM
Imo a woman with a crappy car is a sign that she has work ethic in my age demographic. She worked for her own rather than sponging off of daddy or a sugar daddy.
 GreenSparty117
Msg: 191
Posted: 12/10/2013 12:31:12 AM
Not really. Usually, it's the other way around. A lot of stuck up and materialistic girls judge a guy based on his car. Therefore, only a stuck up and materialistic guy would judge you based on your car.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Are women with crappy cars a turn off?