Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > is ths ok in a relationship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 18
view profile
History
is ths ok in a relationshipPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
You aren't in a relationship with her, she's a lover of yours and she probably has many at the bar. I'd be sure to get a paternity test done before you sign the birth certificate and I think you may want to talk to an attorney before the baby is born. Also if she's drinking and smokes or is around smokers, you may want to sue her for child abuse. Seriously, talk to an attorney right away, you need to know your rights before you make a stupid move. Unless you have proof that she has an abortion, don't assume. You need legal help, she could come up with a baby, maybe a damaged baby, and sue you. You have to know your rights.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 19
is ths ok in a relationship
Posted: 8/23/2012 2:09:04 PM

We don't know how pregnant she is but eventually that is going to cramp her style when going out to her favorite bar

Um; am I the only one that believes that this may be exactly WITHIN her "style" to do?

I'd check to make sure it's your baby bud; and use the answer to that question as your starting point.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/23/2012 2:42:13 PM
When woman is publicly single after a year of dating...
and calls you her stalker in front of her friends....
She is obviously not into you as much as you are into her.

Her actions seem like she is looking for your replacement.
You are fixin to be very hurt.
sorry.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/23/2012 2:50:45 PM
I was with you until you said you weren't allowed to go - unless you are so obnoxious to take somewhere in public that she can't actually enjoy the time, there's no reason why you should be excluded. Sounds like she's not as in a relationship as you'd like her to be. That's all I got.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/23/2012 5:20:14 PM
If you've ever seen/lived with/had to deal with a kid with fetal alcohol syndrome or effect, be GLAD she's having an abortion. That life should not be wished on one's worst enemy.

Both of you need to grow up. Doubt that'll be accomplished together.

Happy trails.
 biggercountry1
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/23/2012 9:09:32 PM
yes she is having a abortion. I took her to the doctor and seen the ultrasound with my own eyes. she wont listen to anybody she drinks and all the above . We are all done she deleted her pof and facebook. I lost my cool last night because she would not give me a answer about the bar. We were having ice cream at 31 flavors I tried to talk it all out and make our plans together very calmly. But when that question come up it was like she did'nt even hear it so i asked again . She jumped out my truck 3 miles from home and walked. I said F*** you and drove away .... Live and learn I would like a normal girl now lol .......
 aussieblues
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2012 12:55:49 AM
To hell with advice on the relationship. This woman is pregnant and going to a bar. What's up with that? Is she drinking alcohol?
 safaa30
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2012 2:34:01 AM
Your posts have painted her in a very bad picture but am sure if you sit down and think about it, you will notice when it all started to go wrong. When her feelings for you changed, maybe you didn't notice, ignored them or tried to fix it by talking about it but it didn't help. And it all went downhill from there. She took refuge in her favourite bar and didnt want you there.Instead of getting the message you tried to fix it. She got pregnant maybe to see if maybe her feelings would change or you would leave, none of them happened. You stayed and again tried to fix it. And now she's having the abortion maybe finally you will leave. Please dont try to fix it. Get the message, leave and never look back. Some people resort to irresponsible behaviour to make you dump them as they are too cowardly to say/do it themselves. Be aware of such and leave at the first sign of emotional detachment, dont wait for the drama.
 want to travel
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2012 8:09:06 AM
she sounds like an alcoholic
one that can still keep it together
 forums1
Msg: 27
Posted: 8/24/2012 8:35:14 AM

she will not go there with me at all

That to me, alone, is a "HUGE RED FLAG". Sorry, but any woman I'm in a relationship with is always invited/welcome to come with me anywhere I go - she can of course *choose* not to (ie, back in my mid 20's I'd get with some friends most weekends on a saturday night, we all played guitar, and we'd have a 'drunken jam session' for hours - she went once, but she didn't/doesn't play and so it was somewhat 'boring' for her, but she knew it was just 'guys jam/drinking night together' and she was fine with that - but she was always welcome if she wanted).

On the flip side of that though is:

To top it off she's even pregnant with my kid

First off, I wonder why she's hanging at dive bars pregnant (I *hope* she's not doing a lot of drinking while pregnant!), and I hope, given what you've said, that it really *is* your child (and not someone else's from the bar ), but I'm guessing this isn't "new" behavior, and you knew before she was pregnant with your child - you need to obviously step up to the plate for your child when it's born, but if this behavior was present prior I have to question why you'd want to have a child with a woman who won't acknowledge you being in a relationship, excludes you from her friends/nightlife, etc. Too late now of course. I wouldn't have been ok with that behavior for a month, much less a year, in a relationship - and I certainly wouldn't have been getting her pregnant with that going on.
 AnAustralianWoman
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/24/2012 9:04:40 AM

Everybody here assumes she's going to have the baby but sadly not the case here.
.....Yet another life suffer's because of the parent's.

I do care very deeply about the drinking
.....But not the unborn child about to be terminated.
This woman is no good and you are no better. At your ages you should both have your lives sorted, as it is your nowhere near it.
How could you possibly want a relationship with a person who doesn't want your child and rid's of it like it is nothing ?
This is a very sad case indeed and makes me wonder what people see as priorities.
 AnAustralianWoman
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/24/2012 10:01:13 AM

Yeah it's better to bring an unwanted, fetal alcohol syndrome child into the world with an alcoholic mother
.....If the guy had used protection then this could have been avoided.
I get annoyed when abortion is used as a 'contraception'.
I'm not religious in any way, shape or form. Mother's give birth to Down syndrome babies/aides babies and so forth because these babies have a RIGHT to live. Other's may feel sorry for them and think they should have been aborted, but they have their right to life and if it put's a parent's lifestyle out of whack then perhap's it's a wake up call, so that parent can finally begin to understand the meaning of life.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/24/2012 2:59:00 PM
She jumped out my truck 3 miles from home and walked. I said F*** you and drove away

And so goes the first sentence of every missing persons flier I ever read.

You find that alot in horror movies and rock n roll smash hits too. (Im guilty of liking the rock n roll vibes; as well as the odd "she's throwing plate stories")
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > is ths ok in a relationship