Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The "accidental" boob graze      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sexandthepof
Msg: 26
The accidental boob grazePage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
"Accidental" or not accidental, I believe most people see boobs and asses are something... "Magical magnetic" as one of the posters here says, and many women/girls know how to use them as weapons. They can attract, make men blind and defeat them in many ways.

If you don’t want men to graze at them, cover them up. Wear something conservatively. I believe lots of women/girls wear low-cut-neck line clothes and very short shorts or skirts to show their boobs and legs on purpose to attract men, or they want to be touched by pretending brushing to the men “accidentally” and to test them. Can’t blame them.

Just speaking from my observations in life, not from my experience, or maybe a little bit. Who knows? LOL
 pescando75
Msg: 27
The accidental boob graze
Posted: 8/25/2012 10:36:29 AM
"A bit generalistic?"
Ya think?
Your boobs are out of control and you need to get a handle on them if you cannot have a date without this happening.
Never in a million years would I cop a feel in such a way. Please. You have to be trolling.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/25/2012 10:52:06 AM
I've had this happen to me in the distant past but I truly believe it wasn't intentionally. My boobs tend to make an appearance in a room before the rest of me follows so they do tend to get in the way sometimes. Maybe it doesn't happen these days because they are lower then they once were ? Meh, who knows.

I have had someone grab my butt before - one the London Tube in a packed carriage. Likely thought in the crush of people I wouldn't know who it was and that he could get away with it. I grabbed that hand so quickly and raised it in the air and said at the top of voice - Whose hand is this because I've just found it on my bum. Buddy got off at high speed at the next stop.
 forums1
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/25/2012 11:06:56 AM
Well, I'm sure its happened in my younger years, but I can't think of any specific instances because it truly was accidental and didn't mean anything to me... like "excuse me" and reaching for a drink at the bar and the woman turns just as I'm getting it off the bar... sh*t happens in crowded places. Certainly never happened on/with a date.
 OldSpice48
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/25/2012 11:28:05 AM
?? I've never even heard of that, let alone done it. I'm almost of the opinion you're reading a bit too much into things. I can't picture any guy, even a lewd one, doing something like that. Sure everyone has grazed someone's boob, & shoulder, & hand, etc, etc... just because it's a boob doesn't mean it was on purpose. Does it mean all the women that have done that to you did it on purpose too?

Maybe you thinking it's a deliberate act satisfies some part of your ego that is yearning to be assured you're desired by the opposite sex. Or maybe you're projecting, having "accidentally" brushed many an unfamiliar man's private parts in a public setting.

Is every man that catches your glance also a closet rapist in your mind?
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/25/2012 11:44:05 AM
I sometimes accidently tickle and massage them; and put them in my mouth to caress with my lips and tongue.

But only sometimes.

Maybe I'm just clumsy.
========================
You know what though, now that I actually thought on it! I find that most accidental boob grazes are done by the LADY walking real close or coming up from behind me to talk to me!!

Iredurbio2
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/25/2012 12:37:58 PM
You mean to tell me that they did'nt even utter an excuse me mam.
 aussieblues
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 9:09:55 PM
Your observations of life tell you that women are responsible for mens actions based upon their style of dress? Seriously?
 lobo65
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 9:48:41 PM
I've never done it either. Never considered it.
 oh_hell
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 9:54:16 PM
Sometimes I see a thread on these forums and think to myself, "wow this person really nailed it on the head, I never even actively considered this topic but they've laid it all out in a way that I never would have thought to". Then there are other times when it's more like, "what the hell is this person talking about and who in god's name are they going out with where they come up with these strange ideas".

This is one of the latter instances...
 Outsideofthebox1
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/25/2012 10:12:15 PM
Is it any worse than the beave press when a chick is cutting your hair? and constantly presses her bush into your elbow while you sit in the chair?
 LinuxD
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2012 12:22:38 AM
I try to graze a boob just as much as women try to swing on my jock.

And the purpose of said grazing would be??? to make your nipples hard? .. make you want them more (or less) see if they could buy you a drink? I hear in some countries bride snatching is almost as popular as guys looking at nice tits and asses.. and oh yeah.. coppin a feel now ant then.. once in a while maybe some boob grazing.. I can graze now.. not sex.. just boob grazing.. gimme a feild of boobies and i will graze away

Or wait.. maybe yer reading too much into it.. so what DOES a boob graze mean? you got soft boobs or store boughts? or padded? what? what?
 Purplethumb
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/26/2012 2:08:59 AM
I can't even fathom how unlucky you have to be, to assume "you guys all do that".

I've never done that, and I'm pretty sure that touching a chicks breast without her permission is Sexual Assault.

If there's any silver lining to this, know that its quite likely that these freaks you have dated will likely end up skipping the "Dating" step, and just start groping girls on a crowded subway. (Well, it's a silver lining for you, definitely not for the girls on the subway)
 Googleplus
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/26/2012 2:57:54 AM
I had this martial arts instructor punch this student at her boobs. She got so pissed off. It happened for several weeks, I was hoping he would stop but he didn't so I told my father who told the head master and that was end of that.
 _shakti_
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/26/2012 9:40:34 AM
I don't think I've experienced this one, but there have been others. The one I hate most is the hand on the small of your back.. passing it off as protective, right on the borderline of inappropriate. If you leave it there, the hand is likely to move to more suggestive areas. So lame. I've even had coworkers use this one.
 AddHomonym
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/26/2012 9:56:38 AM
Being a guy who thinks boobs are great, I can tell you that unexpected contact with boobs is pretty cool and kind of funny. For me, it's a bit like being eleven years old again for a moment. I like it when hairdressers or dental hygienists rub up against me too. Sure, it's childish and immature but then again, so am I.

Now going out of your way to stealthily cop a feel is just plain creepy.
 sexandthepof
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/26/2012 10:03:15 AM
To post #37:

Seriously. Of course there are some perverts out there. But mostly normal men don't come on to females unless the females show the suggestiveness.

How can you put a fish in the front of a cat, and when the cat wants to eat it, you chase the cat away and say that cat is greedy and wicked?

If you don't want guys to f you, don't wear things suggestively and open your legs. Just simple as that. Some women and girls are very vicious and double standards. Cannot blame everything on men.
 Randal5
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/26/2012 1:55:13 PM
I have never pretended to accidentally brush against a boob, but I have had it happen a few times by accident. My apologies were instantly accepted as they were perceived as accidental also. I have also had a woman brush her breast against my shoulder purposely at work. She didn't stop until I commented that I knew she was doing it. She laughed and said that she wanted to see if I would say anything. Once I was sitting next to a female coworker in a meeting. She yelled "stop" and hit me on the shoulder. She blurted out " you are touching my butt". Everyone around the table was of course staring at me. The agency cat then jumped on the conference table from behind her chair and the coworker offered a weak apology.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/26/2012 4:49:45 PM
I have never had that happen, any time someone has touched, it has not been an accident or out of line and mine are defiinitely big enough that accidents could easily happen. Even when I was young this never happend. Must be the people you are dating.
 c_deacon
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2012 5:00:19 PM
Who are you kidding OP? There are far more of us that would not do that and have no need to graze anything not offered willingly. In fact, I have seen it much more the other way.........having women that wanted to get your attention at work, or at some activity, make sure that they lean over or press against you enough to pass their breasts on your body in some way.

Maybe in your case, your choice of men would allow this to happen, or your choice of clothing and/or not, makes those men with you and how you share them, wonder if they are yours or not??? Who knows, but I do know one thing, and that is, touching someone may be wanted, but only if mutual and invited......end of discussion.

cd
 the_rules
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/26/2012 5:07:56 PM
huh?
I've never seen a reason to "accidently" graze a boob, That just seems... Immature.
I usually am pretty forward about the butt grab though.
 KratosSpawn
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/26/2012 10:43:29 PM
Why focus on a breast graze? If you like him and see him in that light, encourage him to keep going. If not, just reject his advances. simple.
 DomG79
Msg: 48
Posted: 8/27/2012 1:55:44 AM
What about when women graze men with their boobs? I'm not saying it bothers me.
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/27/2012 4:52:43 AM

You guys all know you do it (maybe some of the more gentlemanly ones do not). You wait for the opportune moment to "accidentally" reach out and graze a breast, sometimes playing it off like you didn't even notice, sometimes giving that apologetic look, and other times making it a joke entirely. "Ooops, I touched your boob".

I have never done this, but I've had women graze me with them before. It often happens when I say something they laugh at. They put their hand on my shoulder, then lean into me, pressing the puppies up against me.
 Arata_na_Yoake
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/27/2012 5:59:29 AM
They're just a lump of flesh and nerves, I don't see the point.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The "accidental" boob graze