Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The "accidental" boob graze      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 m8t
Msg: 83
The accidental boob grazePage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^Maybe not you, but Ive even had women rub against me like it was accidental.
 Deepseaceecee
Msg: 84
The accidental boob graze
Posted: 4/10/2013 11:20:42 PM
I also dont know what they get out of it. Men will do it if they are in close quarters like a bus or perhaps an elevator. I guess it is the thrill of the naughty or the snatched grope. Men are strange creatures. They will press up against you in close confinement but I find that quick jab back with the elbow or handbag about groin level gives them pause lol!!
 RandomFish123
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/10/2013 11:49:13 PM

.. however I have yet to be on a date where this didn't happen, at least once.

I've been on plenty of dates and perhaps I am picking and choosing men from a different planet, but no this has never happened to me.
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:51:14 AM
^ There are watchers and there are doers...
 lostcausein
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:57:41 AM

I also dont know what they get out of it. Men will do it if they are in close quarters like a bus or perhaps an elevator. I guess it is the thrill of the naughty or the snatched grope. Men are strange creatures.

That's not fair !
We're victims of our hormones !

How would you like someone to label you " strange " while under the influence of alcohol, for example ?

The only difference between all men is :

Impulse control
 liftnw8z2
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/11/2013 9:48:39 AM
Sometimes, it truly is an accident.

Was with a friend of mine in Ocean City back in August in a crowded bar. I reached for my drink and caught her in the chest. She cracked a "I knew you wanted to touch my boobs" joke, we laughed, I apologized, and that was the end of it. There is no romantic interest there at all as she is seeing someone, we're just great friends.

Every situation is indeed different, however.
 Hanoverfella
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/11/2013 10:20:12 AM
Sorry, prefer a nice bum over a boob. ;)
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2013 11:55:22 AM
I think one thing that women should keep in mind is that we dont have Boobs.
Thus I am not always conscious of the extra space needed when moving in tight spaces. I try to always be a gent about things though. Grabbing somembody for a quick feel is just rude.
There HAVE been accidents though. One time I was at a party and something firm and shoulder height kept banginging into me. I thought it was somebody's elbow, so I turned around and pushed it to the side saying "Dude, You keep jabbing me with your elbow."
Turns out it was a well endowed woman who was wearing one of those conelike bras beneath a sweater.
I apologized and she flashed me the most mysterious smile I had ever seen.

To this day I really never understood what that smile was for.

Either way ladies, MOST of the time Im pretty certain its us having trouble with out spatial relations and not being fully aware of your (versus ours) body shape.

Now if Im in a relationship with a lady, a slightly frisky grab is NEVER out of the question...:)
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/11/2013 3:01:35 PM
Aloetune, if you graze boobs while dancing, what do you do to the ladies when you go bowling?
 4ms4me
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2013 3:10:40 PM

One lady we danced with seemed quite proactive, she actually 'accidentally' kept brushing against my wallet. So it's not just men with too much going on.

I've had the "accidental" boob graze from my 90+ year old uncle. I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it.

And just this morning, on the bus - we're all crammed like sardines, the bus driver let a few more on and damn if my boobs didn't touch someone's arm. But I'm not really sure if he was accidentally grazing, or I was.
 Kellticman72
Msg: 93
Posted: 4/11/2013 4:01:49 PM
They are taking lessons from Dimone from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
 jrich01963
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/25/2013 7:54:46 PM
Im not a boob guy but more of a leg or bum guy. Depending on the gal it could be an accident. One time a girl who liked me scootched right up by me in a crowded bar and as I turned around I ran into her boobs a little hard. I must have bumped into them rather rough because of the look on her face. After repeatedly apologizing we laughed a little about it. Also some gals are hard to miss if your close to them. I just dont think most guys are out to do this .... but maybe some are.
 billingsmason
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/25/2013 9:22:52 PM
There is the inverse to this...
standing in line at a comedy show few weeks ago, the crowd had me pinned in and the lady behind was not shy about where she was putting them. I was like really? at first it's like oh excuse me, then the round the world motion... christ. don't know how my date missed it.

also at boot camp... a female DI used to come up and sandwich my bicep... all the while screaming at me,right in my ear at the top of her lungs, spit flying, smokey brim close. that was kinda hot. try not to crack a smile or anything else in that situ...

have I ever done it? naw... I prefer eye contact. the kind that makes lips part and strange things to go bump in the night.
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/26/2013 1:38:11 AM
Op, you make it sound as if "all men" do this, when its obvious not "all men" don't. Only ones you've come into contact with. Please stop assuming "all men" are this way. I can just as easily say "all women are entitled princesses who put a price on their vaginas and seem to think they're superior to men", some are this way & some aren't. Not all.
 geminiflutter2
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/26/2013 3:32:52 AM

?? I've never even heard of that, let alone done it. I'm almost of the opinion you're reading a bit too much into things. I can't picture any guy, even a lewd one, doing something like that. Sure everyone has grazed someone's boob, & shoulder, & hand, etc, etc... just because it's a boob doesn't mean it was on purpose. Does it mean all the women that have done that to you did it on purpose too?

I'm glad that you have never done this. However, she isn't reading too much into it. It DOES happen. Usually from late teen/early 20s guys. Even now, I will have one randomly try pull this stunt here and there. It is pretty obvious when they pull this stunt and not the same as when someone truly accidentally brushes into you.
 JS3344
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2013 3:19:37 PM
This thread is sick and revolting....I'm a grown man and would never boob graze.......but i love poking women in the butt with my finger and just walking away, its a crackup!
 LathaMath
Msg: 99
Posted: 5/31/2013 8:09:11 PM
Boobs are bumpers, it's what they do. Personally I've never got anything out of it as I never practiced it as you describe. All digital boob contact that I can recall was intentional and consentual. Now if you want to talk about women "accidentally" feeling me up under the table at restaurants and conferences.....
 boatbob2q
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2016 3:57:30 PM
I wouldnt show you a photo of "my junk" youd have a heart attack.......
 aintnodeal
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2016 6:55:11 PM
Okay, I've never done the accidental-on-purpose graze or grab. I've done the very on-purpose grab to girlfriends at any hour of the day or night, and with dates when making out or snuggling on the couch.

OTOH, I've spied more than a handful of exposed nipples from loose or insufficiently buttoned clothing. Gals...you KNOW we are looking, regardless of how big you are. You KNOW that if you can see it in a mirror WE can see it - because WE are looking for it. A guy can spot a loose top or skirt from a quarter mile away. You decide to go commando, we can tell.

I've been grazed by the big boobs too. Generally not a thrill because you're not ready for it. More like...what did I miss?!?
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 102
Posted: 12/16/2016 7:04:21 PM
Women have my permission to accidentally graze me with their boobs anytime.

Im not a boob guy but more of a leg or bum guy.

"I don't need legs.
I HAVE legs."

-Jerry Seinfeld
 chicasayshi2u
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/17/2016 12:25:01 AM
Honestly, that's completely inappropriate. Any unwanted touching is actually considered battery! Op I've never gone on a date with a guy who touched my bosoms on first dates like a problem you're having. Since it's such a repeating trend let the guy know beforehand.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The "accidental" boob graze