Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 urgal2416
Msg: 19
Attracting the wrong womenPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
cause us ugly old fat chicks don't get many messages lol. Time to put us (well me) out to pasture. lol
 aussieblues
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Attracting the wrong women
Posted: 8/30/2012 10:47:07 PM
Beauty is subjective. You are receiving replies; there is beauty in those. Look deeper..you may miss a glorious view if you only stay on the tourist route.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2012 5:24:44 AM

I have seen you use this word before on another thread and it confused me there, too. Do you mean disingenuous?

Thanks! I have indeed been using the wrong word. DIS ingenuous is what I meant.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2012 5:28:58 AM

Listen bro,
If you came on this forum to get some sort of help, sadly, you came to the wrong place! Every time I come on these ridiculous forums, which is very rare unless I'm really bored, I see the same people (POF addicts/pseudo-psychiatrists) putting the poster down and shitting all over them because they must have absolutely nothing better to do and feel that putting someone else down they don't know makes them feel a little better ( obviously, they have self-esteem issues...) and it's VERY easy to do. It's difficult to put yourself out there and pour out your feelings-looking for help/answers... Rather than give worthwhile, constructive criticisms and maybe showing a little empathy these shitbags take pot-shots at the poster and pretend they are flawless and know-it-all when they know jack-shit! These people are here, hiding behind there computers, only to help themselves (mend their fragile egos).

Yes, this is all true. If what you want instead, is someone to advise you who is knowledgeable, verified as trained to do so, and who will give you positive feedback only, then that is available on the open market as well, at prices ranging from $150 to $10000 and hour and higher.

We may be a collection of clowns, but we are FREE clowns.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/31/2012 6:23:55 AM
OP, it is really a very easy thing to figure out. Like attracts like: the attractive women simply do not find you attractive. They do not write more because they do not want to encourage you or make you think that they might have ANY interest in you.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if they have pictures or not--does it? They are either pretty or not.

And if the good-looking women write "I'm fine" and that's it, how do you get the pictures? That doesn't make sense.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >