Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > I would really appreciate any help      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Maleman999
Msg: 22
I would really appreciate any helpPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Msg 24- Madisonman0326: Are you reading the same post everyone else is reading? Didn't you see the part in the opening post, where the OP stated: "I left him (no cheating or abuse existed but I had other issues)"

And did you also miss the part where she said: "He tried to get back with me a few times for the 1st year, I always pushed him away. So of course like any normal person/man he moved on, which is normal." In other words, he started dating other woman after they broke up and the OP indicated to him they aren't ever getting back together. So how did you come up with the cheating rant?

Now, a question for the OP: How do you know how many women he is/was dating, and why would you keep track of that? Like another poster stated: that's none of your business. If a mutual friend or relative is keeping you informed of his dating life, tell them you don't want to hear of it. What good does it do to know of his dating escapades?
 urgal2416
Msg: 23
I would really appreciate any help
Posted: 8/26/2013 10:00:52 AM
um, Did you guys see that post was from year ago? Also please read message 21 that I posted. The old post just somehow got resurrected again lol. Totally different person a year later. Now, not 100% better but 95%. Which is pretty darn good ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > I would really appreciate any help