Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 joeymurf
Msg: 22
Photos of genitaliaPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
If you don't like the sight of an attractive mans penis then go join a lesbo dating site!!!! plain and simple.
 JustMary65
Msg: 26
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/2/2012 7:43:22 PM
I didn't give out my number or an email ....someone sent me a pic of his man junk via the messages. I wasn't impressed and slightly pissed.

One minute it was general conversation the next his penis ( or a penis )...mind you he never sent a picture of his face. Kinda telling if you ask me. I'd surmise he figured he'd win me over with Mr. Happy because perhaps he wasn't that attractive... cuz let's face it..ugly doesn't glow in the dark.

Not sure why he did it....but the conversation ended.
 tallshyman
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/2/2012 8:02:21 PM
a woman I liked asked for a photo so I sent one then she sent it to everyone I know after I told her not to sent it to anyone. it seem to help get more friends
 aviscuso666
Msg: 34
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/2/2012 11:11:42 PM
men and i iculde myself are pretty much morons.and say some pretty dumb stuff.why who knows i just think men in general try to act macho lol
 aussieblues
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/3/2012 1:05:35 AM
What type of blokes are you giving your number to? A bunch of D**s.
Send me your number, i've forgotten what one looks like...backing out now........
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 36
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/3/2012 1:13:44 AM
8=======D
Ɛ≡≡≡≡≡≡═D
C======3

....It just has to be seen sometimes...
 benartflick
Msg: 37
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/3/2012 8:39:22 AM
“i've forgotten what one looks like”

Aussieblues, you’re beautiful. Maybe you’re looking for Mr. Perfect instead of Mr. Right.

Forgetting what one looks like might be a good thing: not our most appealing asset, I guess.
 drutkowski
Msg: 39
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/3/2012 11:12:01 AM
Yes of course
Remember anything is possible
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 42
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/3/2012 7:08:13 PM
Well! I did get one pic of a d*ck. My reply was, "It looks like a mushroom in a fur coat."

Never heard back from him. And no, I never hand over my cell number or my email. It was simply a private pic as he didn't have a head shot on his profile.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/4/2012 6:59:27 AM

Are we guys really that stupid?

Yes.. some are.

Thing is, it's all a matter of numbers, right? Guy sends out 10 pictures to 10 different women and gets 9 negative responses or no responses from 9, but does get 1 response. That's a 10% return on his effort. Expand that.. guy sends out 100 pictures, gets the same (optomistic) 10% positive response.. that's 10 women! A thousand pictures, 100 positive responses.

Same is applied to sending out messages.. just simple contact messages. Send out 100, get 20 positive responses. *shrugs*

I don't get it and I don't think flashing your****is a good way to attract females. But then again, maybe I should try it and see.

Some women will be attracted to this sort of behaviour, some won't. Pretty sure if you polled the ladies here, you'd get more negative responses than you would positive ones.

I for one, don't want to see a man's penis until/unless we are in a relationship. Sending me a penis picture before we've met will only guarantee 100% that we will never meet, and never have a relationship. It is a sure fire way of making me lose any interest I might have had in a man.
 slybandit
Msg: 48
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/4/2012 8:26:24 AM
Here is what *I* want to know:

1. Has this method **ever** been successful? In the history of the Internet, I mean?

Obviously, I'm asking the wrong audience, because the junk mailers presumably (a) do not read, (b) definitely do not read forum threads complaining about junk mail, but please, will any successful junk mailers PLEASE come out of the closet and tell their story?

I'm willing to bet CA$H money that simply emailing out photos of a small puppy with large eyes would have a 1000% better success rate than junk mail. Kitten and puppy playing together, 10 000% better rate than junk mail.

In fact, this has inspired me to EDIT MY PROFILE!!!!
 DragonBits
Msg: 49
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/4/2012 10:53:46 AM

Anyone got clues as to why they do this? Do these guys think it increases their chances of getting jiggy? Do you often get women return the compliment?

Some men are flashers, isn't this much the same? Why, they get off on exposing themselves.
 kenpoboy
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/5/2012 5:20:50 PM
I can see sending one upon request, but not uninvited. I would rather do a live show anyway. ;)
 NikeyaK
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/5/2012 6:04:45 PM
Actually the majority of women are NOT visual like the majority of men tend to be. As far as women being as sexual I agree that women are as sexual as men, but again not usually in the same way as men.
 NikeyaK
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/5/2012 6:07:40 PM
I am on other sites where it is a real regular thing to get nude potos of all types. I am not thrilled with D**k pictures but they also don't offend me.....maybe it is the 25+ years of nursing & seeing body parts, lol. But I would much rather see a face picture as if that doesn't appeal to me I will never see any of the other parts either!
 natgoat227
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/6/2012 9:55:42 AM
I'm proud of what I have...but, it's just a part of the whole package...
(My last GF turned-down my affections...time after time...after time...
I finally told her that there's women out there that'd KILL for what she was Refusing!!!
~She moved out two weeks later!...c'est la vie!!)

I'd _Only_ share any pics of 'myself' after we were Both comfortable with discussing it...
AND...
I had Permission to send them...!!
It's just part of having Manners!!
 rdcnorm
Msg: 67
Photos of genitalia
Posted: 9/6/2012 11:14:26 AM
They only time a woman gets a picture of my little guy, is up close and personal,, ,, then she has an option of memory.. or delete it from memory...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >