Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 laskoboo
Msg: 12
view profile
History
50 shades female vs male perspectivePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I have no interest in that book.. something tells me its a bunch of crap and
I trust my feelings.
 Casper66
Msg: 14
view profile
History
50 shades female vs male perspective
Posted: 9/3/2012 4:53:02 PM
It a glorified Harlequen romance novel from what I've heard, got the details from some friends about the books, most thought it was ok but overhyped, not something I'd going to bother to read. There is nothing wrong with a romance novel, it's fiction, but then I've found the men I know who know how to romance their ladies seem to have better success with women.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/3/2012 5:33:53 PM
I haven't read any and don't plan to. From what I understand from the interviews I've seen it's about fantasy. I believe that fantasy plays a part in the human experience, whether it's an erotic or any type of fantasy. I also think that most fantasties should stay just that, acting out on them tends to be disappointing as the fantasy rarely ever lives up to the reality. I think they should be separate, but people should have both and keep them separate. I also think fantasties should be kept totally private, male or female.
 vestaceres
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/4/2012 5:01:52 AM
The books were a troll off of Twilight crap, I believe. Don't base real human relationships on her offensive fiction.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >