Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The power of the vagina.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pinky127
Msg: 26
The power of the vagina.Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
In my whole life i dont know of any woman who's ever gone to a male prostitute but female prostitutes do a roaring business coz men are desperate for the magical vagina.
 ElleKing
Msg: 27
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/9/2012 10:06:21 PM
BE CAREFUL SOME OF THEM HAVE TEETH
 RandomFish123
Msg: 28
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/9/2012 11:54:58 PM
Lmao! ... friggin hilarious thread!!!

Is the urge to copulate so great that it doesn't matter what a woman looks like so long as they get to find their way deep inside a woman's vagina?

I've know some men who that logic could very well apply to.

And to further elaborate, I would add:

"The urge to copulate is so great that it doesn't matter what a woman looks like, how she carries herself, OR what kind of shit-storm she could bring on to him -- so long as they get to find their way deep inside a woman's vagina"

(Remember that girl whose name rhymes with Hanukkah? she nearly single-handedly brought down the entire career of a famous former chief executive .. I mean if you think about it, this is the position that many heavily-armoured enemy-of- the-state-nations only wildly dream of bringing down, let alone seizing an opportunity to scratch the surface of ... ... So if what she got ain't power than I don't know what is! ... lmao )

Bezoa
Msg: 29
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/10/2012 12:08:40 AM
It's not the vagina, it's sex itself; otherwise gay men wouldn't be having any fun.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 30
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/10/2012 4:03:41 AM

It's not the vagina, it's sex itself; otherwise gay men wouldn't be having any fun.

If that is the case,,I freely give the power to the vagina,,
 AirsignTwin
Msg: 31
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/10/2012 4:37:04 AM
I agree - this is definitely funny and entertaining. I've GOT to start reading these forums. BUT . . . I take issue w/one thing. Men, when they are older, do start realizing that there is more to sex, ya know why?? It's called prostate problems. Impotence.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 32
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/10/2012 5:13:39 AM

lol-Were sitting on gold.

Lol.. I know some women who would agree with you.

And those ones have never gotten anywhere with me. I have only ever been involved with the whole woman who saw herself as equal to me and what I had to offer as well.
 aussieblues
Msg: 35
view profile
History
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/10/2012 5:33:26 PM
One day this lady decieded that her sex life wasn't what it used to be. So she wanted to introduce a sex toy of some sort. So she went to the nearst sex shop and asked the clerk what would make her sex life go through the roof! The sales clerk whispered I have a very special item in the back if you wanna take a peek... So the women went with the clerk to the back where he showed her the "Magic Dildo". He said to make it work you just say, "Magic Dildo ****." or wherever you want it to f%#k. The women was amuzed and she bought it. Once she got home she unwrapped the Magic Dildo opened her legs and said, "Magic Dildo ****!" And the magic dildo fu*%ed her brains out and the women instantly orgasmed! But she couldn't get it to stop and it was starting to hurt!!! She kept saying Magic Dildo stop but it wouldn't so she pulled it out and ran out of the house and when she turned the corner a police man stoped her and said," Ma'm why are you running naked down the street?" So she told him the whole story and he said," Magic Dildo my ASS!!!"
 ComplekCity
Msg: 36
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/10/2012 6:59:19 PM

Complekcity (no more Mr. Gawain hey?):

Some people pick a user name and can stick with it through thick and thin , like a tattoo I suppose....

Me ?

I get bored and need a change once in a while.

...besides ... I felt neglected ; )
 CoolMick65
Msg: 37
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/10/2012 7:04:07 PM
The power (and by extension the beauty ) of the vagina is ultimately in the eye of the beholder. If a man is hopelessly in love with his woman AND he is highly charged sexually by nature, he will likely hold his mate's womanhood as the most powerful sweetness she possesses, physically speaking. (Her heart and soul are a different matter from the physical.) It's that glorious silky satiny feeling the vagina has on the penis; the sensation of being sheathed in tight liquid velvet; and the deep, intimate, powerful male-female tactile sensation that drives men wild sexually and ultimately turns us men to butter. Ladies, enjoy the glorious magic of being female and only let a man enter your inner sanctum if he loves your sexuality with every fiber of his being! Viva les femmes!!
 JustMary65
Msg: 38
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/10/2012 7:35:15 PM

Ladies, enjoy the glorious magic of being female and only let a man enter your inner sanctum if he loves your sexuality with every fiber of his being! Viva les femmes!

:) Well put Cool Mick. I want a man who loves not only my sexuality but more so the woman who exudes it. :)
 justlookingvt
Msg: 39
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/10/2012 8:01:41 PM

pinky127

In my whole life i dont know of any woman who's ever gone to a male prostitute

PassionGent

You really need to get out more.

@pinky127

I don't know if you need to get out more or not but, I suggest you don't go where he goes. It isn't difficult to find places with people who have some class.
 Pinky127
Msg: 40
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/10/2012 9:03:36 PM
Thankyou,justlookingvt

I was just stating a fact - even if its *my* fact.
I think women find it very easy to find a man to have sex with them - hence the reason ive never personally known any female who has had to visit a male hooker and pay for it.
*shrug*
 rdcnorm
Msg: 41
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/11/2012 9:43:55 AM

With great power comes great RESPONSIBILITY

LMAO,, and if I ever cum in contact with a vagina that great,, hell I give her the power over me,, so my thought is,, explore all possibilities,,

I think women find it very easy to find a man to have sex with them - hence the reason ive never personally known any female who has had to visit a male hooker and pay for it.

Well you may want to think again,, I was a male exotic dance way back when,, you would be surprised of the amount of women who wanted/would to pay for services,, now I was young and in shock myself,, I need not say more,,,
 Zipper1964
Msg: 42
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/11/2012 9:47:05 AM
"And it is rather stunning the lengths many men will go to just to get laid"....

Yes that is me and you know me too well :) This is what I hate about our society and human nature - the shallowness of it all. Since I am no prince charming, I've had to work extra hard on my personality in order to go out with women "out of my league". My handsome roommate had women flock to him by just smiling. He was dumb as a rock. Now, that I look back I'm sure the girls were to. I mostly hooked up with classy beautiful European women in college, who did not seem as shallow as their US counterparts, and married women who appreciated my...ahem...staying power. My handsome roommate might have gotten laid by a lot more women, but I got an education and I am still friends to this day with most of the great women I met :)

I never really though vagina is magical unless it was when I was a virgin. I think it is more an addiction for some men. I know I get quite grumpy when I go without :)
 deerdog1
Msg: 43
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/11/2012 9:53:04 AM
yea to answer this thread ..ever since the first traces of testosterone coursed through my veins ..I have simply been fascinated by that little opening between a womans legs .. not so much so that I would abandon all other constrictions just to explore any coochie owned by any woman ..but with the woman whom i am involved with i truly do worship the organ she sits on .. while i know sex is not every thing in a relationship .. sex leads to everything and everything should lead to sex in a relationship .. testosterone is a powerful drug of which i am proud to be an addict.. and that wonderful piece of woman flesh which i am truly a slave to..and will adore a woman willing to devote the use of hers strictly to me
 cooldog65
Msg: 44
view profile
History
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/11/2012 4:41:42 PM

does the vagina have a magical power that some men can't resist and will sometimes lower their standards to be in one? Is the urge to copulate so great that it doesn't matter what a woman looks like so long as they get to find their way deep inside a woman's vagina?

I have to have some attraction to get to that point. One can drop their standard a notch or two, but would not scrape the bottom of the barrel. I'd rather go without than lower my standards that far.

Sex is a misdemeanor...The more I miss, da meaner I get!
 Bobster999
Msg: 45
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/11/2012 6:17:05 PM
Not for me. Getting inside of a vagina means nothing if im not attracted to the woman. And im kinda picky. But thats just me.
 JustMary65
Msg: 46
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/12/2012 2:11:35 PM

Sex is a misdemeanor...The more I miss, da meaner I get!

Now, that is funny, but also true......in more ways than one....lol
 fuzzyhamster
Msg: 47
view profile
History
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/12/2012 2:14:26 PM
DO U HAVE A VIDEO?
 fuzzyhamster
Msg: 48
view profile
History
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/12/2012 2:16:29 PM
ITS ALL HORMONAL..IF WOMEN HAD THE SAME AMOUNT OF TESTOSERONE AS MEN THEY ACT THE SAME WAY!
 JustMary65
Msg: 49
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/12/2012 4:20:57 PM

ITS ALL HORMONAL..IF WOMEN HAD THE SAME AMOUNT OF TESTOSERONE AS MEN THEY ACT THE SAME WAY!

Hmmm, perhaps their is an element of raging hormones that comes into play....and I know some women who have just as high a sex drive as their male counterparts....still...if there were six women and six men in a bar...my bet is on the women to get offers for the horizontal bop versus the guys.

The male urge may be primal, but in the end the vaginas win out...so it would appear ;)

Not sure what prompted you to ask about a video...lol
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 50
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/12/2012 7:07:34 PM
^^^The male urge may be primal, but in the end the vaginas win out...

Yay vaginas. I wonder what they get for a prize ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The power of the vagina.