Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The power of the vagina.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justlookingvt
Msg: 51
The power of the vagina.Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

I wonder what they get for a prize ;)

Maybe something like Nivea hand lotion or Oil of Olay... :-) (that is Mr. Olay)
 justlookingvt
Msg: 52
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/12/2012 10:34:31 PM

whether we like it or not we are just animals....

True enough but... women are just as much animals as males are. Women want sex just as much as men, they just seem to be a little "choosier" than some males.

A vagina has "power" only if it is made in china (or some other country) or, the man allows himself to be influenced by it due to his lack of self control.

HappyRocker
Msg: 53
view profile
History
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/12/2012 11:21:27 PM
Power of the pussssy .... Pppppp! Just try pulling a bogged four wheel drive out of the mud with a vagina. You'll find a F150 with a snatch strap is much more effective.
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 54
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/12/2012 11:47:01 PM
Ben Franklin once said that all cats are grey in the dark. Most men do not care about a cat's pedigree, they just want to pet the kitty.
 HaydenFan
Msg: 55
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 1:19:07 AM
Bullshit. Women are programmed to want sex more than any male that has, or will ever, exist. Why do you think women are brainwashed into denying the urge since birth?

Free your minds people. Now if the argument was made pertaining to how immediate one gender wants sex than the other, we would have a different outcome.

Why, oh why, would it ever make logical sense to evolve to child bearing member of our race with a lower sex drive? See, evolution just called you an ego maniac, and you should listen...

Vaginas have no special power. Neither do what's attached to them for that matter. When I was even more vain than I am now it never ceased to amaze me how removing the illusion of that 'magical power' dropped their panties on my floor.

The only power sex holds is for the people that can't get it, end of story. You learn so many interesting things working behind a bar about humanity. The fact that people can't even be honest with themselves about basic human nature bugs me.
 JustMary65
Msg: 56
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 2:35:46 AM
Bullshit. Women are programmed to want sex more than any male that has, or will ever, exist. Why do you think women are brainwashed into denying the urge since birth?

LOL....where did you come up with that piece of malarkey???? Brainwashed into denying the urge since birth??????

OMG....I think I just peed my pants from laughing. Dude, are you also drinking whilst operating the bar? Some women have a higher sex drive than their male counterparts.....but most, not all women, are very choosey with whom they desire to have sex with. It has been my experience, that some men, not all, will f*ck anything with a pulse so long as it has a vagina. (this applies to some women too...if he has a penis and a pulse they will do it )

And if you tend bar you know last call ....and who is walking out with whom...the guys might have called these ladies everything but the kitchen sink, but their primal need to f*ck coupled with one too many makes it easy to grab a girl and do the deed....course in the morning when they can't get away they are ready to chew their own arm off to get free. LOL

The power of sex is found in the brain...because I'd bet just about everyone is thinking about sex....for some women if their first sexual experience is less than spectacular that determines how or who they will have sex with again, but for some men whose conquered his first p*ssy then it's just something he has to get back into again and again and again.

Maybe it's hardwiring....but still the vagina has power no penis will ever have.....just is what it is :)~~~
 missraven1
Msg: 57
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 2:39:47 AM
^^^ You think it's all to do with cultural programming but that programming has to originate from somewhere. Just because women are seen to be more liberal nowadays, or loose, depending on your perception, thus freer with their sexuality, doesn't mean they have on the whole a higher sex drive than men. You're pinning your assertion on women being child bearers. At certain times of the month, women's libido may be comparable to that of a man however imo at other times, I think it is emotionally driven due to desiring a man, thus on more than a base level. It can be ego driven too. We may be a higher order of species but along with some other members of the animal kingdom, it tends to be the fairer gender that chooses who she does the mating dance with. Therefore it is incumbent on the male to be equipped with a higher sex drive because he has to fend off stiff competition.. pardon the pun lol.
 Ghostbox
Msg: 58
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 2:44:30 AM
I just read an article about financial domination. Where women are donating men and they spoil them with money or gifts. That's power of a vagina.
 justlookingvt
Msg: 59
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 2:49:43 AM

... but still the vagina has power no penis will ever have...

Great... the latest 21st century discovery... vagina power! ... how could Newton miss it ?

V = P * a ? (Vagina = Penis * acceleration)

Science needs to get to the bottom of this new source of power.

Where women are donating men

Now that is a new low for males, we're being donated. At least, I hope we're tax deductible. On the other hand, considering the quality of some of the goods found around here, I wonder who is accepting the donations.
 JustMary65
Msg: 60
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 3:24:21 AM
LOl are you serious???? The vagina holds more power than the penis??? REALLY LOL That's only because some men allow a woman to think her vagina is powerful!

Yes, serious as a heart attack. Vagina power....it is real. Now, I'm not saying that yours and other posters opinions don't have some merit in this debate, however, can you explain to me why some, not all, men feel the need to brag about all the vagina's they've been in and when you go on a date they have all they can do to try to coerce you into sex? And God forbid should another man try to hit on your honey----cuz no man can take care of your ladies vagina like YOU CAN.

The vagina still, in my humble opinion, has more power than any penis...and they are prettier for sure lol
 justlookingvt
Msg: 61
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 3:50:47 AM

The vagina still, in my humble opinion, has more power than any penis...

That's not a fair comparison... you are not including the pressure reservoirs... that's where all the power really is. ;-)

A penis is more powerful because it expels matter much farther than vaginas can. Newtonian mechanics prove that a penis has more power.

and they are prettier for sure lol

that's a really shallow argument... LOL
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 62
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 4:38:01 AM
OP - believe me... I suffer from the curse of the vagina...

as all men doo...

but believe me...

there is PLENTY of vagina I would not touch with a 10 foot pool..

don't flatter urself into thinking all men... every man is some helpless raging indiscriminate Tom Cat...

who will succumb to any woman's coochie...no matter what she looks like...

I don't know who told you that was how it was or gave you that impression....

but it is flat wrong...

I always have my hand in a pinch.

SMH
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 63
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 5:11:57 AM
I think what OP is saying here is that the vagina has the power to attract. And it is therefore more powerful than that which is attracted to it – the penis in other words.

It’s a bit like comparing the flower to the bee and saying the flower is more powerful. The flower is pretty and smells nice and is quite irresistible and if it waits long enough surely the bee will come.

Meanwhile the power of the bee – to fly, to buzz, to navigate, to pick and choose, to come and go, to pollinate and move on and return, to collect and gather for coming winter – these powers are not part of the discussion.

A bee lacks the power to attract the flower. No matter how persistent its buzzing or how deft its flight, the flower still won’t cross the field. Therefore and alas, bee powers are inferior to flower power. Bee powers lack all that is truly good and essential – the attributes of flowerness. A bee is not a flower.

How sad for the bee.
 HaydenFan
Msg: 64
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 5:51:53 AM

LOL....where did you come up with that piece of malarkey????

Well since you asked...

Years of studying upright primates with cell phones stuck up their ass and raising hundreds of mamals at a time. All female mamals of breeding maturity experience an extremely hightened state of arousal prior to, and during, ovulation. You've probably had a domestic pet go into 'heat' haven't you?

Now tell me what's the horniest thing you'll ever likely to see? Old yeller wagging his tail sniffing crotches or fee fee the tabby cat trying to get herself off on anything and meowing at the top of her kitty lungs for days? Whether you like it or not, this is a trait shown by all mamals. The hormones in fee fee and old yeller are coursing in both our veins.

Glad you brought up stiff competition because I've got another one that's likely to blow your mind. 10% of prime breeding males mate with 90% of the prime breeding females. It's once again true across the mamalian board.

Science 2, Magic 0
 kickingfate
Msg: 65
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 11:36:04 AM
I have always thought If all women of the world cut men off from sex until all nuclear bombs were destroyed and war was stopped ...............etc etc etc

how quickly things would actually get done...
 Johnnycycle
Msg: 66
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 2:16:44 PM
Oh god...... It's full of stars.....

That's no small moon that is giant woman!

O gads we are caught in vajayjay beam its pulling us in dammit chewie shut down the engines before we blow them out.

Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational vajayjay....

Oh I do believe you manly friends will fail pathetic man.

Yea lots of power in those vajayjays, I would be careful around those things.
You would not want one to go off near you and enslave you for the rest of your days would you.
Or would you........
 JustMary65
Msg: 67
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 2:45:20 PM
@ Boon Dock---

I don't have to flatter myself....as this is not about MY vagina....but...it's about the VAGINA in general. I never stated ALL men think or act this way, but I know many that do. I'm glad you have standards and when all else fails you have your hands in a jam.

And I have seen men fall all over themselves for the coochie with women they'd even admit was not up to par in the looks department, but seeing they have a penis that apparently needs a vagina....bam....they hit it then quit it. ( This could be applied to SOME women iffen I believed the PENIS had more or equal power...it does not ) LOL

A screw trophy, 9 months of carrying around a bowling ball in their belly and a free ticket to Stanford CT., to be a DNA guest on the Maury Show. :D

They were in heat...those two legged up-right mammals and the other two legged mammal with his dangling bits couldn't remember to wrap it before he tapped it so SOMETIMES the prize is a baby...or a bewbie trap and is left with a nasty disease.

There are pitfalls to having a vagina too...but for some men and women....whilst in the pursuit of the vagina...some do respect it....others not so much.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 68
view profile
History
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 2:47:05 PM
Bowling ball?

I wonder what those things were that kicked me in the liver for nine months, then?
 coldcase12
Msg: 69
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/14/2012 2:35:20 AM
I spend time thinking about tits and ass, not the vagina. Rosie O Donnell has a vagina, doesn't mean I want to touch her or get in bed with her.
 coldcase12
Msg: 70
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/14/2012 2:36:29 AM
I should add face also.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 71
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/14/2012 5:39:21 AM
The power of the Vagina, A woman does have the power of her own vagina,, she can use it as she pleases,, but that woman or vagina will never have the power over this man. I have the freedom of choice, women are a dime a dozen,, therefore so aren't vaginas, If this man isn't physically attracted to a woman, it's also required that she have wonderful personality, just to mention a few..with that said,, I will respect and treat her vagina so VERY SPECIAL, But like so many women do "not all women" if that woman thinks she has that power to make me do things I might not otherwise do, or hold it against me as a bargaining tool, then to give that vagina up to me as a reward,, I will give that vagina one last kiss good bye and leave her sweet ass behind,, that is just me,,
 livingwithadog
Msg: 72
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/14/2012 8:52:45 AM

I dunno, but I'd have to say a vagina has more power than a penis....

I dunno, either... I have a vagina, and, as mind-blowing as it can be, I find a penis holds quite a lot of power, as well. Perhaps its best to say that the power of the penis & vagina is relative to who has the vagina/penis, who wants the vagina/penis, the distance between the two ... oh, and temperature. Gotta factor in how hot it is... ;-)

I've met a few vaginas that worked magic on my penis.

Dude! That's awesome! And, vice versa, too.
Msg: 73
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/14/2012 7:33:12 PM

I think what OP is saying here is that the vagina has the power to attract. And it is therefore more powerful than that which is attracted to it – the penis in other words.

It’s a bit like comparing the flower to the bee and saying the flower is more powerful. The flower is pretty and smells nice and is quite irresistible and if it waits long enough surely the bee will come.

Meanwhile the power of the bee – to fly, to buzz, to navigate, to pick and choose, to come and go, to pollinate and move on and return, to collect and gather for coming winter – these powers are not part of the discussion.

A bee lacks the power to attract the flower. No matter how persistent its buzzing or how deft its flight, the flower still won’t cross the field. Therefore and alas, bee powers are inferior to flower power. Bee powers lack all that is truly good and essential – the attributes of flowerness. A bee is not a flower.

How sad for the bee.

Yes but the bee produces honey and the taste of honey is oh so sweet.
 Oncetwice57
Msg: 74
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/15/2012 5:10:55 AM
Well...I might not be the norm as I look past the physical...only because anything else could get you in trouble....lol...as for the power....naaaa....Ive dated woman and by mistake that use that and said no thanks....and I do know how to treat woman....and enjoy ALL aspects....soooo......have a great day!
 JustMary65
Msg: 75
The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/15/2012 9:38:55 AM

I'm not sure exactly how much "power" a vagina has but I have been genuinely baffled when I've seen men screw women that they wouldn't even TALK to? Or be seen in public with? It's like WHY?

Yeah, what she said :o) LOL

It is interesting....and while not all men do this...a good majority of them do....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The power of the vagina.