Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gjly2k
Msg: 58
view profile
History
POF v Real Life Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Ive been going out alot a well as fouusing on other thing things. Havent been very lucky and tried my very best to make it happen on getting girls but same outcome. Im easing off now. As for all dating sites. Ive changed a few tims and only get views and no replies so Im wasting my time with them.

Being in your late 20s and having no success with girls you liked till this point is not a great look
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 60
POF v Real Life
Posted: 2/13/2015 1:47:39 PM
So (it would help if you read my profile-plug) - I meet a lady from POF
& we go for a meal - fair enough, about a few sentences in she starts
going on about taking weekend breaks - I mean REALLY?
- I work seven days and can take the odd day off, but she clearly
had not read/had chosen to disregard the profile content.
It happens a lot - attention problems at school?

Sigh

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >