Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Would you contact someone who does not have a full body shot picture      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Perspektiv
Msg: 96
Would you contact someone who does not have a full body shot picture in their profile?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
As long as the pictures aren't altered, I'd consider meeting a woman, if I felt we'd get along.

By altered, I'm eluding to extreme closeup pictures, that basically hide everything she doesn't want to show. That, and deliberately blurry pictures, and anything making me question what I'm getting into with what I'm seeing.

Full body pictures are irrelevant. I look at her body description.

Upon meeting if it stated "thin", and she's "a few extra pounds", I already know the girl is delusional. A lack of self-awareness, is a major turnoff to me.

I have met women with one picture, who looked just like it, and some who didn't at all, so the lack of a body picture isn't a dealbreaker.

I make that final decision, when we meet.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Would you contact someone who does not have a full body shot picture in their profile?