Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 55
view profile
History
girlfriends historyPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I think since you feel she's not worthy of respect from you because of something she did that has nothing to do with you or your judging, that she should move on.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 56
girlfriends history
Posted: 9/26/2012 11:10:13 AM
Leave her to find a man who accepts her just the way she is.
 Still_Dreaming_in_sc
Msg: 57
girlfriends history
Posted: 9/26/2012 12:42:45 PM

im trying to get over it does this not show that i love her ? i never mention this topic as far as she knows im fine. i know that every woman has history and id probably just pick things up about another woman. my past is questionable as iv been married and have 2 children. I know shes never slept about and only had very few partners due to all whats gone on. Im just going to put the issue to the back of my mind and move on she deserves a chance

Personally I think you are just trolling.

regardless, Every 7 years is a cellular cycle where the same cells in your body from 7 years earlier are no longer the same cells.

The body uses the protein chains in the things consumed as building blocks for that cellular replacement process. So yes that blow job she gave someone or that heavy kissing that lots of saliva was exchanged 6 years ago where she swallowed it is still in her body somewhere and she has been basically carrying a piece of him around with her all this time because her body broke down his proteins and used them to create new cells inside of her body.

The man she was with 9 years ago however is no longer in her body. The physical body you see is NOT the same physical body that was with those people. It is all new cells.

If I were you I would worry about how much genetic material of other women YOU are carrying around with you all these years and not worry about hers. Every woman you have had oral sex with or open mouth tongue touching saliva swapping events you have had over the last 7 years is now a part of your body and you are carrying a piece of each of those people with you.

Saliva has some of the most potent genetic material in it dude (It is why they swab the cheek for DNA tests) so all your intimate encounters SHOULD be more significant to you than someone she has been with 9 years ago.

I agree with the ladies here... let her go find someone who will actually care about her... You say you love her but I don't think that is love you are feeling because love means you actually care how she feels.
 ItzaSinch
Msg: 58
girlfriends history
Posted: 9/26/2012 12:57:22 PM
Please just break up with the poor girl and let her meet someone who isn't a little childish freak.
 ladyc4
Msg: 59
girlfriends history
Posted: 9/26/2012 2:51:10 PM

so judging from all the replies the majority think i should just forget about it and move on

I didn't get that sense- but I really think this is all about you trying to justify being on a dating site looking for intimate encounters...you want to be able to blame this on HER. But still keep her as a GF...I can't help but wonder, is your "disgust" keeping you from getting it up with her? You think an intimate encounter or 2 with some other woman will FIX that?
MY REPLY is that I honestly believe YOU need some professional help.
As a footnote-kudos to the guy who made the comment that it's sh*t like this that makes women conceal their sexual history. We feel like we daren't tell the truth because chances are the man in question won't be able to HANDLE the truth. ( I can truthfully say I have never had sex with Jack Nicholson-beyond that my past sexual provenance is NOYB. lol)
Cindy O
 safaa30
Msg: 60
view profile
History
girlfriends history
Posted: 9/26/2012 3:11:24 PM
Yup, young guyz like you are the exact reason girls go for older guyz. Dont be fooled, it wasnt a mistake, she probably was tired of all this hypocrisy and double standards and liked the peace that came with a less judgemental mature guy.
 Fleuron
Msg: 66
girlfriends history
Posted: 9/27/2012 4:39:08 AM

i agree shes even explained to me that she went for safety after what had happened, least your talking sense on here some people are talking rubbish. she said she wasnt even attracted to him really hence she only slept with him a hanful of times, she said she used every excuse not to she just wanted the friendship

Newsflash: she doesn’t have to “explain” anything to you about her past lovers.

Oh, she wasn’t even attracted to him, just wanted friendship but he wouldn’t take no for an answer….let me guess….you badgered the hell out of her for details until she finally had to convince you she wasn’t loving every minute of it.

You are trolling.
 SunForSome
Msg: 67
girlfriends history
Posted: 9/27/2012 10:35:45 PM
ok the question is how can i help myself get over it

Start living in the present moment and not so much in the past. Learn how to tune things out and not make a big deal out of things you can't control. Nothing else matters except how things are right now and IF things can go well in the future. Since you are currently looking for an intimate encounter, I don't see how things could go well in the future. It seems as though you are bound and determined to f*** up your current relationship.

Of course, you would be justified IF your girlfriend currently turns her head anytime a nice looking older guy walks by and then starts comparing you to these well-established guys with lots to offer who are in their fortys... and you are being criticized for your lack of maturity.... well that would be a problem. That's disrespectful to you.

But from the way that you describe her, it sounds as though she was a vulnerable kid who got taken advantage by some creepy old guy and it sounds as though she is a more cautious individual than some of her peers who have slept with 40 people rather than with just one 40-year old.

And, in spite of her difficult past, she still tries to treat you decently. I'm not sure why you have a problem with her. Maybe you just have a problem with being in a relationship and would find problems with whoever you dated.
 renesd
Msg: 68
girlfriends history
Posted: 9/27/2012 11:12:59 PM
Please please please GO, just GO!! This woman does not need the garbage you're bringing to this relationship.

Go already!!!
 liv_1971
Msg: 69
girlfriends history
Posted: 9/27/2012 11:22:21 PM
WTF?
Why would this bother you?? Are you perhaps feeling insecure about your own abilities after she's been w/ someone more experienced? And believe me, men at 40 know what they are doing and do it well for the most part not like young pups in their 20's. So if that is it, give her a break and walk away. If you are having some other issue psychologically because of her 'history' then you should also walk away, she deserves someone better.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 70
girlfriends history
Posted: 9/27/2012 11:41:40 PM
~OP~ I guess I'll give you bit of reprieve from the POF Public Neutering you're receiving. Personally?? The thought of a 40 year old man boinking a young 20-something makes me scrunch up my nose and gives me a little heebie feeling. BUT? Your interest in that ONE person is quite bizarre to me. Your interest in her past lovers is bizarre to me, to be honest. I think you're looking for validation to leave. I also think you're very likely full of crap ~ but that aside? You just seem off to me. I don't believe you're really in a relationship. I think you're that classic POF troll and you've posted this under an alter-ego profile. The funky spelling, the off-the-wall question, the lack of consistency between your profile and your post #1 ~ well, it's POF Troll 101. But, that's just what I think. As for what you should do? ***shrugs*** Punt. JMO
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >