Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Ladies, your thought on men in Speedos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 83
Ladies, your thought on men in SpeedosPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
IMO< In general, most people look better with clothes ON...Nothing to do with prudery or shame, just from an aesthetic point of view. Save the 'hanging around naked' for the statues!
 Mentisnow
Msg: 84
Ladies, your thought on men in Speedos
Posted: 8/10/2014 12:40:11 AM
They need to be banned, just like they need to inform the female population that tights, and leggings are not meant to be used instead of jeans, trousers, skirts and or dresses.

Specially if you are not going to wear something to cover your very see thru leggings, and tights.
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/16/2014 9:35:18 AM
Nothing to brag about here so boxers for me.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/21/2014 6:52:45 AM
Didn't like them even back in the Mark Spitz era. Although I was a swimmer back then and had one of those '72 Olympics Speedos - you could get slightly tanned through the stars. Unfortunately I was too young to have anyone to show off the tan pattern to.
 Chipsss
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2014 8:53:26 AM
A few weeks ago it was very hot (according to the MET office 2014 was the hottest year since records began) and therefore my tunica vasculosa (ball bag) was like a pancake, it was so loose. Like this the testis are more prone to obstruction, I'd rather they are out of the way.

With boxers I find it more likely I'll get one of them caught on the under-middle lining of a pair of trousers as I sit down or something. I wear pants or briefs as they are called. When swimming I wear either speedos or the tight shorts type trunks.

If you fart while underwater, baggy bermuda type shorts can catch the air inside, so you can float about like that for a bit, or store it and go up to someone then release through top of your shorts, oh yes.

However if you are serious about doing lengths or getting fit, baggy shorts will slow you down in water.

Whether they look good on me or not, I don't care how it looks on other people either, whether they are fat or old. Once going for a swim in Germany the changing rooms were starkers (albeit not mixed sex) nobody cares.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/30/2014 2:37:20 PM
^^^

though this topic was on our opinion of guys in speedos not asking guys why they wear them, i will admit I have a little bit more sympathy to hardcore swimmers now. (though I would have been cool with SLIGHTLY less detail LOL).

I will admit they don't float my boat visually but I will never judge a person who wears them. That isn't the part of a guy I appreciate anyways if I'm out and about; I'm a legs and abs gal, and you can see those in any kind of swimwear :)
 overunity
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2014 3:50:33 PM
To me guys in speedos equal those guys that wear "bicycle" outfits. The ones that appear to be emulating some sort of super hero with a torpedo hat, and shoes that click onto the peddles of the bike, but they can hardly walk on them lol. They usually claim to be athletes of the highest order as well, for their peddling prowess. For me I just wish they didn't feel they own any road they ride on over vehicular traffic untll they can do the posted speed limit.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Ladies, your thought on men in Speedos