Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Lousy lovers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 26
Lousy loversPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Being the fact that some of us men put in the most work...when we get "ours" we're pretty tired lol
I myself am not trying to have a heart attack just because you didn't get "yours"...
Now I myself am a believer in both getting off so I use foreplay to my advantage...so by the time I get to lovemaking
said woman is near her climax so it all works out...well at least in my life it does!lol

That's right, it's pretty easy for some women when all they wanna do is either lay there with their legs spread or bend over with their ass's in the air. And that's about the fullest extent of their effort as far as sex goes. All the while us men are going nuts, pounding away trying to please them to make it fun for us. Oh, and then of course were expected to try and last for a while also, because if we prematurely ejaculate, we might just be lousy lovers as well. It should be no surprise why some of us men would be a tad tuckered out after the fact.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 27
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 6:07:28 PM
she is having sex with or allowing him to have sex on her and he is a granny too. lol!
 mysteriosa
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 11:16:21 AM
Sheer selfishness. Anyone with any care or feelings for you would have at least asked what you'd like. Personally, I wouldn't want to bother 'educating' him and it sounds like any previous women might have felt the same way.
 That_girl*
Msg: 29
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 12:32:51 PM
quoted from a scene in the movie the color purple

I don’t know nothing bout it. Mr.__________ climb on top of me, do his business, in ten minutes us both sleep. Only time I feel something stirring down there is when I think bout Shug. And that like running to the end of the road and it turn back on itself.

You know the worst part? she say. The worst part is I don’t think he notice. He git up there and enjoy himself just the same. No matter what I’m thinking. No matter what I feel. It just him. Heart feeling don’t even seem to enter into it. The fact he can do it like that make me want to kill him.

Lady i think we all have had a couple lousy lovers in our life,i know i have thats why i had to quote that scene about her using the term climbing on top an doing his business as if he did something wonderful after a few pumps..
 ladywyatt
Msg: 30
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 12:39:31 PM
Hey, That Girl!

You hit the nail right on the head! LOL even right up to where she said it made her want to kill him...

This man talked the big talk...what a great lover he was, all about making sure I enjoy it and didn't worry about himself at all...turned out to be just the opposite....talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

I so wanted to just put my feet right up against his back and just shove his lyin ass right out of my bed...
 That_girl*
Msg: 31
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 1:08:12 PM
@ ladywyatt LMAO!

ive learned that s hit talkers an braggers are the worst i typically laugh them off or just say mmmm hmmm of course only in your mind,they brag about their sexual skills,bout money,about how great they are at everything but once the smoke clears all thats left is really a regular looking car with No motor an no wheels like a car sales man he had to hype it up an keep you focused on a certain area so you wouldnt take time to blink an see that hey theres really nothing here but the shell of a car when they promised everything would be fully loaded..
 justaguy1941
Msg: 32
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 1:31:11 PM
I think you have been hanging with the wrong man. not all men are like that.
 ladywyatt
Msg: 33
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 1:46:11 PM
Guess that'll learn me for trying to get to know a guy before takin him on a test drive...maybe you men have a good idea there....LOL
 Della D
Msg: 34
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 5:07:30 PM
Wow, OP you must have worn out that poor guy completely, LOL. Just guessing that when he came to, he told you you were the best thing that ever happened to him?

Seriously though, I've encountered some plain boring and unimaginative lovers over the years, but never ever what you described. I don't think I would have let that guy get away with that kind of behavior.

Speak up, to him!
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 35
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 6:04:27 PM
Ok, Ladies, it is time to take some responsibility for your own orgasm. If he isn't rocking your boat, are you letting him know what you need? Most men get off making their lady squeal., so show him how to get you off. If you are not comfortable with that, do you have some toys that work for you that you can introduce into your foreplay? The best orgasms begin with good communication and an willingness to work together....both in and out of bed. Lousy lovers do exist, but if you don't speak up, how do you expect that to change?
 shy2anne
Msg: 36
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 9:14:03 PM
i admit i didn't read all the replies, but #2 "Hamilton12345" said it exactly!
and i have had a few lousy lovers unfortunately. thing is, i couldn't believe their ex's never told them anything. one man i told simply made fun of me. he told me to show him what i was talking about (making love instead of just wham bam thank you maam) and when i tried, he simply mocked me and went back to his same routine.
like "hamilton" said, some people just don't care.
live and learn (or chose not to learn) and hold on for something real! :)
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 37
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 10:17:18 PM
The guy mocked you?? Now THAT's a lousy lover! (and a poor excuse for a human)
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 38
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 10:32:14 PM
Just for the record guy's, What I meant by a bad lover, is the guy played with "her" with his finger, once she got wet, he put on a rain coat, and jumped right in. He didnt support his own weight at all, good thing it was over in 2 mins. I love foreplay, but there are men that dont like going down on a women.
 Dolphina
Msg: 39
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 11:05:40 PM
[ My Motto has always been the lady cums first]

cowboylar, I come several times: first, during, afterwards. Coming first, so a man can cum himself really misses a whole lot out. In my experience, cumming first, during and afterwards is often so sexy that the man gets stirred up again, comes again, and I come again and again and again. On one notable occasion, a few months ago, he had 4 erections and 4 comes, while I was in total ecstasy with multi-orgasms. It's amazing what mutual pleasuring can do to extend the period of lovemaking.

There's no formula, just incredible and intense fun.
 sylvilagus aquaticus
Msg: 40
Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/30/2012 11:29:03 PM
I'm sorry, but he's doing it wrong.

"Ladies first" is not only chivarlrous, but good etiquette and proper conduct for a gentleman. At his age he should know this, else he's simply boorish.

I'd suggest he spot you three to his one, at the very least. It's the civilized thing to do.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 41
Lousy lovers
Posted: 10/1/2012 12:20:58 AM

This man talked the big talk...what a great lover he was, all about making sure I enjoy it and didn't worry about himself at all...turned out to be just the opposite....talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

I so wanted to just put my feet right up against his back and just shove his lyin ass right out of my bed...

HA!!!! Funny OP! Didn't your Mother ever tell you "If they have to profess it, they don't possess it." ??? My Granny told me that nearly 30 years ago (not about lovers, rather about character ~ but I've found it's true in all regards.)

~OT~ No matter what is said, I don't believe there is any way to "teach" someone how to be a reasonable (I'm not even talking a good/great) lover. If you have to instruct, there is This man talked the big talk...what a great lover he was, all about making sure I enjoy it and didn't worry about himself at all...turned out to be just the opposite....talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

I so wanted to just put my feet right up against his back and just shove his lyin ass right out of my bed...a serious disconnect somewhere. If a woman OR man can't read the body language, tell what the ooooohs and ahhhhhhs (or lack thereof) mean or don't mean? Call it a day. You can talk yourself to death and although there may be a glimmer of hope ~ those who are in tune with their own selves and others just are or they aren't. I stopped overlooking this reality LONG ago because life is just too short to try to fix lagging/lacking prowess or sexual chemistry. I suppose if sex isn't all that important to someone, this would be a moot issue, but I don't know many people who find sex unimportant in a relationship or potential relationship. JMO
 lovefunlou
Msg: 42
Lousy lovers
Posted: 10/1/2012 7:56:07 AM
me and u lets go sweetie
 itsallhappening50
Msg: 43
Lousy lovers
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:17:42 AM
This relationship has very little if any communication and a terrible sex life, sounds doomed to me.

Some woman are the same, want everything done to them yet won't reciprocate. They don't last long here.
 ladywyatt
Msg: 44
Lousy lovers
Posted: 10/1/2012 10:46:49 AM
Another big talker....doesn't he wish...LMAO
 itsallhappening50
Msg: 45
Lousy lovers
Posted: 10/1/2012 10:57:41 AM
Not a matter of big talking its a fact
 teethbrushed
Msg: 46
Lousy lovers
Posted: 10/1/2012 7:09:30 PM
LOVE IT !!!!

If you're interested in him but he's lousy in bed you need time have 'the chat'...
 queenofyourhearts
Msg: 47
Lousy lovers
Posted: 1/12/2013 4:03:54 PM
Sounds to me by all the negativity and rudeness in this discussion, that your all bad lovers, no sensitivity, compassion or feeling for this woman, wow...now I've heard it all.
 Msholiday282
Msg: 48
Lousy lovers
Posted: 1/13/2013 5:01:43 AM
Yep, too many sexual hang ups for some of these 60 year olds and often tells a bigger story of them being selfish in other areas in a relationship where women are concerned.
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 49
Lousy lovers
Posted: 1/13/2013 6:22:52 AM
Your poor choices in men have little reflection on the balance of the population with a penis.
 i_ski_do_u
Msg: 50
Lousy lovers
Posted: 1/13/2013 7:34:57 AM
"If they have to profess it, they don't possess it." ??? My Granny told me that nearly 30 years ago (not about lovers, rather about character ~ but I've found it's true in all regards.)
I have found this to be true as well, thanks for the reminder.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Lousy lovers