Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women Confuse Me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 101
Women Confuse MePage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
If a woman like LSB's example is wearing clothing no one can see, I suspect its different from someone posting a pic spread out on a bed, or sauntering thru public w/ their thong two inches above their jeans. Still, the point is, its more mature to present oneself as "attractive" than "sexy", b/c the former gets a nicer form of attention than the latter. The former makes the viewer see the whole package, not just this curve or that one.

society, and especially advertising, has certainly embedded the idea of woman as sexy object into all our brains. as we all mature, we learn that not everything society tells us, is necessary a great fit for us (success is more than just money, its not my clothing nor my Mustang GT that make me a man, etc).

the woman spread out over the bedspread may indeed want a long term relationship with a hot guy, or she may just want to make up for daddy ignoring her with a slew of accomplishments. only listening to her talk will tell for sure.
 chrisshrew
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Women Confuse Me
Posted: 8/26/2014 6:13:52 AM
I think there is a difference between meeting a woman that dresses provocatively in real life and online. In real life she may not necessarily be looking to attract guys although if she is attractive enough its likely to happen. On a dating profile however she has those intentions and therefore attracts the comments.

The whole subject of sex should be avoided in any case from profiles male or female until there has been a meeting of sorts. Also I'm not sure the profiles with only attractive pictures are really that serious in dating online. Its quite easy for them to find a guy in the real world and unless you have a six-pack any messages are likely to be ignored because she knows the reason you are sending her one.
 Caredigwr
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Women Confuse Me
Posted: 8/30/2014 12:26:09 PM
What does intrigue me is the number of female profiles sitting on a bed or with one in the background. Is it an unintended consequence of using full length mirrors for selfies or a deliberate subtle message?
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 104
Women Confuse Me
Posted: 8/30/2014 9:47:57 PM

.................female profiles sitting on a bed or with one in the background.

LOL, Following that train of thought, how about the profiles with men OR women with a toilet in the background.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women Confuse Me