Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women: orgasms during intercourse?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Avengerx81
Msg: 26
women: orgasms during intercourse?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
if the guy can last long enough then u should be abel to cum :)
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 27
women: orgasms during intercourse?
Posted: 10/4/2012 2:32:55 PM
I found the most difficult times were with women who refused to talk during the act. By coaxing a little information out of them and getting them to 'open up' both verbally and *ahem* spiritually, it usually didn't take too long to figure out what made their motors run. After that, it's just pacing yourself (and her) and pushing the right buttons until you're both barking like dogs.
 light-fantastic
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:44:52 AM
my man and I are tantric....long and languid and multiple orgasms for both.... Sometimes we combine tantric love with role-playing, but always, always for hours.

The pleasure is continuous for me, when I give myself over to him.
 itsallhappening50
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/5/2012 1:53:26 AM
I'm an Ozzy bloke who sometimes doesn't have an orgasm although it rather uncommon. To answer the original question I go out of my way to ensure the lady I'm with experiences an orgasm every time we make love. I love eating **** and will eat my partner for as long as she likes to as many orgasms as she wants to have. Sometimes I'll penetrate her and pump her hard and fast then go back down oh her and keep munching away. Love it. I don't believe in being selfish in bed.
 landguy2
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/5/2012 9:16:57 AM
IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN FOR HER, ITS YOUR FAULT AND YOU BETTER NEVER LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/5/2012 10:06:13 AM
Guys, what do you do to make it happen?

I usually like to start out with some mouth and tongue action. Then when I know there good and ready, slowly at first ease in the sausage. I tend to think the bigger the sausage the better (speaking from experience, lol). Then as you progress, speed things up. Bend her over and give it to them hard and balls deep for as long as possible. I'll leave the rest to your imagination...lol.
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:44:50 AM
I agree with much of what no_1_bby said.

It used to be I could only through penetration, and it was one and done. That changed when I dated someone who I was the most comfortable with and who liked long periods of time in the bed not just having actual sex. I think it was a combination of his desire to please and my increased empowerment from being comfortable. I sense that age has something to do with it too.
 sexguy2012
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:55:05 AM
Unless a woman had it "easy" to orgasm from a guy who got it right, it takes a woman not afraid to explore and know herself, not afraid to let a guy try, AND ESPECIALLY able to communicate, NOT expecting a guy to know it all from the start especially when every women are the same.
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:58:20 AM
I find it interesting that some men have suggested doggy style, hard and deep, is a good way to give an orgasm. I have never ever had an orgasm doggy style, and wonder if it's not the sounds of pain they are assuming are orgasms...lol.

I know some women love it that way, so now I'm curious and creating a new thread to answer this question.
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/5/2012 8:51:26 PM
Orgasm is simple physiology...

Women do not often achieve orgasm vaginally because theyonly have sensation on the 1st 2" of her vagina...can you imagine the pain if she had them the entire length during child birth? Most women only climax due to stimulation of the clitorus. Why? Because the stimulation of the clitorus causes the cervex to spasm so that it can dip into the spot of the vagina where the semen is deposited. Orgasm's pupose in men and women is to ensure procreation by getting the sperm and egg together...that it is also pleasurable keeps us bumping uglies so we as a species will procreate. Positions that stimulate the clitorus are going to improve her pleasure.

You can increase her orgasms by sucking her nipples during clitorial stimulation because there is a nerve in the nipple that triggers a contraction in the uterus (its purpose is to help shrink the uterus after childbirth by stimulating the nerve during nursing...that it feels good is, again, just a bonus.) Sucking her nipples and stimulating the clitorus simultaneously will help you push her over the top.

Guys just because we don't orgasm during penetration does not mean that you are not pleasuring us or that we are not really into what you are doing, but if you want to launch the O bomb, you will probably have to learn how to pull her trigger.
 MsMicki
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2012 8:56:45 PM

I tend to think the bigger the sausage the better (speaking from experience, lol)..

Ooh......do tell!
Just how many different sized sausages have you had?
 clear4takeoff
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/5/2012 9:03:42 PM
i've dated a couple women who never did with me and claimed to be unable to with just a guy by himself. But break out the vibe and it's done and done in 5 minutes.

i agree with someone up there that physiology is a big piece of the puzzle but personally think psychology is in the mix too.

mother nature's a maaaaad scientist!
 msemeraldeyes73
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/5/2012 9:28:50 PM
I guess I am lucky... I orgasm easily and often.

Because the stimulation of the clitorus causes the cervex to spasm so that it can dip into the spot of the vagina where the semen is deposited.

You can increase her orgasms by sucking her nipples during clitorial stimulation because there is a nerve in the nipple that triggers a contraction in the uterus

Don't have a cervex or uterus and still climax just fine.

So the most unique "O" came just from someone blowing on my clit.

I think the thing is if we as women "find the button" we need to help him find it. And he should be ok with us drawing him a map. But that doesn't mean you can't explore some on your own too.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2012 10:57:43 PM
If there is any truth to any of the statistics that I've read in this thread, all I can say is ... I've been a damn lucky man.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:39:50 PM
Ooh......do tell!
Just how many different sized sausages have you had?

Well, some men have a weiner, while others have a sausage. Have you ever known a man with multiples of either?
 supermod100
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2012 11:12:06 AM
Get with somone like me who has a penile implant, 2hot! Its great, every body has a great time and it can last for hours. If Id only known when I was younger- Its not without problems tho. The surgery is sure to make you NEVER want it again, my pecker is a tad shorter and doesnt swell but it sure beats the other option of not having penetration. However, it was a blessing in disguise as I had to learn to satisfy a lady properly without it. Im sure that there is usually a nice orgasm in there somewhere...............There is NOTHING like the soft velvet feel of a vagina after a couple years without it
 playpalathotmail
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/6/2012 12:32:20 PM
If a man follows the 5 steps below it will surely give the woman an orgasm during intercourse.

The woman is lying on her back and the man is sitting between her legs during intercourse.

(1) During intercourse stop the in-out movement of the pxnis and instead press the pxnis hard against the G-spot.
(2) The man wets his fore finger and gently massages the clit. outside.
(3) Go back to slow intercourse varying the DEPTH of pxnis penetration on each stroke.
(4) Move the pxnis SIDE to SIDE by hip movement instead of in-n-out like all men.
(5) Take the woman's hand and put it on her clit for her to massage her clit.
(5) Repeat from step 1

The above five steps are called Adams 5 after their inventor in Toronto.
 MsMicki
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2012 2:59:41 PM
O...M...G!
First........does this Adam fella actually think he invented this?
That is frikken hilarious!!

Second....side to side movement doesn't do a damn thing for me, except make me wonder why you think just because some other chick liked it that I would too??!!

Lastly, I have no issue putting my hand down there and rubbing my clit......
but honestly, I can do that without a man!!
 Pete2205
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2012 1:14:15 AM
Well said girl it makes me freaking laugh when these self opinionated sex gurus pop in their posts like the rest of us guys are stupid and havent learned a trick or two.

I cannot possibly know when I go to bed with someone just what is going to give them the biggest buzz. Of course it would be wonderful if I did. I am more than happy when a girl either tells me, shows me or even if she expresses it by moaning at the right time it helps.....Exploration is great Cooperation is even better :)
 MsMicki
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2012 7:09:18 AM
Micki's 5 steps!!

1) Forget what your last lover liked
2) Explore your new partner and pay attention to her moans/movements or complete look of boredom
3) Communicate with your partner on what you like and what she likes
4) Enjoy the journey and forget about the destination
5) rinse and repeat
 59thShadeofGrey
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/7/2012 8:38:55 AM
You can increase MY orgasms by sucking MY nipples during clitorial stimulation because there is a nerve in the nipple that triggers a contraction in MY uterus (its purpose is to help shrink the uterus after childbirth by stimulating the nerve during nursing...that it feels good is, again, just a bonus.) Sucking MY nipples and stimulating the clitorus simultaneously will help you push ME over the top.

FTFY.... lol.

Not picking on you, but seriously, the best advice on this topic is simply to communicate with your partner. Believe it or not, the variety of sexual activities that individuals respond to is virtually infinite. There are women who get absolutely zero pleasure from having their nipples stimulated - and men who orgasm by nipple stimulation alone. Easy way to find out? Ask. There are people who best achieve orgasm by being bent over their lovers knee and spanked...or by being watched by a stranger....or being covered in baby oil, or dressing up as a nazi smurf in a nurses outfit....or by simply being dry humped. We could overload the bandwidth on this board with just the variety of things to do - physically, verbally, spiritually - that result in transcendent sexual experiences.

Do we really need a thread based on 'insert digit A into slot B utilizing a counter-clockwise motion in order to effectively stimulate the posterior declination of the.....'

Ay caramba......
;-)
 arwen52
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2012 9:44:27 AM
What I've read is that most women do not have orgasms from intercourse *alone*. That's different from not having orgasms during intercourse.

I don't worry too much what other women do. They aren't me. I do what works for me and my partner.
 LearnitLiveitL0veit
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/11/2012 6:41:30 PM
OK I have been withdrawn from the sex scene for so long I need to ask, and my apolgises for being ignorant.
What is spooning exactly?
Thanks for anyone who responds.
Thanks, "a little embarrassed".
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2012 8:02:39 PM

What is spooning exactly? [/quuote]

Spooning is simply snuggling up belly to back. Think of spoons nesting in a drawer. You can have sex in this position as well, but mostly when you hear the term it refers to snuggling. :)
 Hope4newbeginning
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/11/2012 8:58:07 PM
Te way I make my lady friends cum is to have long slow strokes and when I'm in deep I rotate my hips and using my pubis hair outrun her clit, doing this over a period of time she cums for me. S far I haven't found any woman that hasn't cum for me?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women: orgasms during intercourse?