Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women: orgasms during intercourse?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 51
view profile
History
women: orgasms during intercourse?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^^^ That's the best part of spooning!
 AstroCat505
Msg: 52
women: orgasms during intercourse?
Posted: 10/12/2012 4:17:16 PM
Women who have inability or difficulty to achieve climax and then the desirable orgasm can alleviate the condition by working and developing her kegel muscles through kegel excercises.

First used for women after giving birth to help rehabilitate the vagina, but also was observed that women who carried out these exercise routines also had much better orgasms.

What is a Kegel exercise? It is when you squeeze certain muscles in the vagina hold them tight for several seconds, release, breathe deep then repeat...(similar to clenching when you attempt to stop a urination session)... This is done a couple of times a day, after just a few weeks results can be amazing. Many women say they felt like a teenager again with the confidence a tighter vagina gave her.

With her new found tightened vagina a woman can clench it tight when a mans penis is inside her, giving him pleasure like he has never known before.

Many benefits to using kegel exercises exist, above are just a few. If your sex life is a little stale then kegels could be the answer.

Added: The extra friction caused by clenching and reducing clearance during sex may prove to be the needed sensation to achieve the oh, oh, orgasm in your life...
 MsMicki
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2012 8:07:29 PM

Women who have inability or difficulty to achieve climax and then the desirable orgasm can alleviate the condition by working and developing her kegel muscles through kegel excercises.

First used for women after giving birth to help rehabilitate the vagina, but also was observed that women who carried out these exercise routines also had much better orgasms.

What is a Kegel exercise?..................

LOL....if you're going to copy and paste.....at least switch the words up a bit to make it look like you wrote it!!
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/14/2012 8:13:19 PM

^^^ That's the best part of spooning!

Here here!
 ARTSYLADEEEE
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2012 1:07:52 PM

Relax, breathe, and let yourself go! And when you think you can't take it anymore, go the distances and the Big O will be waiting for ya!

It's true, it's all about letting yourself go. Although I have found that orgasms through just penetration take longer, it happens faster when the guy hits the g spot and that takes some deep thrusting.
 ARTSYLADEEEE
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2012 1:13:10 PM

Te way I make my lady friends cum is to have long slow strokes and when I'm in deep I rotate my hips

I used to call that going "round and round". luv it
 no_1_bby
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2012 5:15:35 PM

maybe Im wrong here but i always thought there was a difference between cumming and an orgasm?

What do you think the difference is?
 4hotshots4us
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/15/2012 5:47:25 PM
I have had a great deal of success in bringing my female partners to at least one good orgasm each time we try. You are right about just popping out a hard****with the thougt that it will make it happen. Think again guys. It take paying attention to her every reaction and body parts including at least one of her g spots. Yes guys some women can have multiple g spots. Also the use of other parts of your body in the right places. Not in a heated rush either for me a quicky is at least a 30 minute deal. It is rare that I can not make my partner have at least wild gushing female orgasm. For those of you who are unaware women can and do have the equivilant of the male orgasm with a female ejaculation (no it is not pee) it is female love jucies which I just love to have squirted all me and my partner. While a little funny hate to have her juices squirted aon the wall and occationally on the ceiling much prefer it all over the two of us, its just so hot and sweet. Could give you a little more how to but it will be much more fun if you take your TIME and pay CLOSE ATTENTION to your partners. Enjoy ahd have fun.............
 Beminetonight
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2012 6:19:34 AM
Maybe this is too intrusive when you're first starting to have sex together. And in some cases (lucky ladies!) she'll be having orgasms just because it's sex. But after the first time, I feel free to ask: What's the best way to help you have orgasms? OK, now you coach me through the first time or two, and we'll see how it goes. And maybe, if you show you're willing to do what she likes, you can try whatever it is that you think is your great gift to women, and perhaps that'll work too. But I always start by being willing to listen, and do it her way.
 cortx85
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/16/2012 4:31:46 PM
Women orgasm by clitorial stimulation. End of story. Any woman who says she orgasms over and over during sex is full of crap in my book, unless clitorial stimulation is involved.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2012 5:37:16 PM
^^^ Just because something doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it doesn't work for anyone. I do orgasm by clitoral stimulation, make no mistake. But the orgasms I have through penetration (fingers or penis) are much stronger and more satisfying. I most certainly cum multiple times through intercourse alone, and since I am a gusher, there is no doubt for my lovers that my orgasms are both very real and very strong.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2012 6:39:53 PM

Women orgasm by clitorial stimulation. End of story. Any woman who says she orgasms over and over during sex is full of crap in my book, unless clitorial stimulation is involved.

Oh really? I'm apparently full of crap then. Make no mistake, there is clitoral stimulation involved, then at some point something else takes over and it becomes something more.

BTW.. when I was your age, I thought the same thing because that had been my experience. Oddly enough it wasn't until I got involved with someone your age (ok, he was 23 when we met, I was 39) that I officially had my mind blown.

Funny thing.. if you think it won't happen, it won't. If you think it will happen, it will. Wonderful things, those self-fulfilling prophecies. *grins*

^^^ Just because something doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it doesn't work for anyone. I do orgasm by clitoral stimulation, make no mistake. But the orgasms I have through penetration (fingers or penis) are much stronger and more satisfying. I most certainly cum multiple times through intercourse alone, and since I am a gusher, there is no doubt for my lovers that my orgasms are both very real and very strong.

Cut the girl some slack. I bet if she comes back around here in 15 years, she might have a different story to tell.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2012 6:53:11 PM
^^^ I'm just waiting to see if she comes back with "There's no such thing as squirters/gushers. You are just peeing on yourself." Lol.

Seriously, I didn't notice her age. I didn't have my first intercourse orgasm until mid-20s, so maybe it is something that comes with age and experience.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2012 7:11:50 PM

Seriously, I didn't notice her age. I didn't have my first intercourse orgasm until mid-20s, so maybe it is something that comes with age and experience.

I didn't start having them with any regularity until a few years ago... lol.. I'm quite envious!
 HeartOn64
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/17/2012 3:55:14 AM

I think it works in missionary too, if the guy doesn't keep moving, but instead grinds against you when all the way in, so that you get contact there.

Ouch! I'd much rather use my own hand than have a man's pevic bone grinding against my clit...thanks.
I think that possibility also depends on a woman's C-V distance.

http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-hew-ordistance11feb11,0,2763149.story

During intercourse, the female orgasm can be elusive. What frustrated woman hasn't wondered: Am I simply, um, put together differently than other women?

Kim Wallen, professor of psychology and behavioral neuroendocrinology at Emory University, is busy doing the math to find out. And, yes, he says, simple physiology may have a lot to do with orgasm ease -- specifically, how far a woman's clitoris lies from her vagina.

Science of the orgasm
That number might predict how easily a woman can experience orgasms from penile stimulation alone -- without help from fingers, toys or tongue -- during sexual intercourse.

In fact, there's even an easy "rule of thumb," Wallen says: Clitoris-vagina distances less than 2.5 cm -- that's roughly from the tip of your thumb to your first knuckle -- tend to yield reliable orgasms during sex. More than a thumb's length? Regular intercourse alone typically might not do the trick.

Having never orgasmed from penetration alone,I can only assume my C-V distance is too far to allow it to happen for me,but I have gotten around it my whole life without wasting my time faking it...so it's all good.

As for the woman who doesn't believe you can orgasm via your G-spot....do some homework,educate yourself,
find it while you masterbate,or while you are on top and then come back and deny it's existance.
 lookingforbigo
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/17/2012 9:23:32 AM
when a woman is on top her clit will grind on a guys pelvis
 MsMicki
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2012 8:03:03 PM
and every time I read a post by a woman claiming other women are lying

Why women feel the need to boast about vaginal orgasms they don't have, I have not idea. Recipe for disaster and frustration

it makes me so thankful I am not so ignorant to think we all have the same experiences!!
Why the hell would we lie?
Lying (as in faking) definately leads to frustrations, that I will agree with.....
I'd much rather tell a man what he is doing isn't going to get me there, then to mislead him into thinking what he's doing is what I want him to do all the time equating to me not ever having an orgasm!
Which I may not expect to happen "every time"......but sure as hell want to happen "most of the time"!!

frikken drives me nuts that another woman thinks she knows my body better than I do.......grrrrr!
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2012 9:48:55 PM

At the end of the day sex is not about orgasms

The hell it isn't! Once in a while if it doesn't happen, I'll get over it. But I won't continue to sleep with someone that doesn't or can't ring my bell.

Why women feel the need to boast about vaginal orgasms they don't have, I have not idea.

Why you feel the need to act like you are the authority on orgasms, I have not idea! My vaginal orgasms are much more intense than my clitoral orgasms have ever been. My sensitive spot is very deep and in the area of my cervix... heck, it might even be my cervix, but I've never been in the mindframe to analyze it. Firm pressure with fingers will make me gush, as will intercourse in missionary or doggie style. Clitoral stimulation then is more of a distraction than anything.
 Inicia
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/24/2012 7:00:28 PM
For me, I have had several different kinds of orgasms, self and lover induced. my first lover I climaxed and could be gaurenteed a climax any time we had intercourse. The reason I chose him over other lovers. I chose to love him because he satisfied me however our partnership proved to be incompatible with long term monogamy. I found this trust in long term monogamy to be the contingent emotional state for orgasms. As I no longer trust the commitment to long term monogamy for either party I find my orgasms much harder to gain during intercourse. I feel as though intercourse without my climax is no investment on my part, I can afford the enjoyable act of intercourse without investing the intimacy of my climax. Save my orgasms for myself if the partner isn't invested equally.
 MsMicki
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2012 8:10:16 PM
I was having Gspot orgasms long before I knew what they were called!!
No one made me feel "pressured" to have one......that's frikken ridiculous!
I know exactly where mine is, and know how to angle myself so it gets stimulated.
I have discussed the Gspot with my physician ...and she has one too!!

Once again........why do you think we are lying?
You can google your hearts content out trying to disprove it.......and I could google and find just as many reports to prove it.
But I don't have to, because I have actually experienced it!
That's all the proof I need......

it's a damn shame someone would accuse millions of women of lying just because of her own experiences.
 ZombiezRock
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/25/2012 6:28:49 PM
What I find funny is how many men out there thinkkkkk they do it, but they don't my job includes talking to women about their lives and typically it turns towards their romantic issues, and I tell women to never fake it not even once it starts a bad habit but some women are the bestttt fakers out there! the dont want their men to feel less than but they still are not getting off. It is very hard for mannnny women to cum and a special, very intuitive lover is key , one that first off actually cares if she does and then takes the time to learn her, and her realllll signs.... Im sure there are the women out there that do not fake it well, but Ive spoken to at least a 100 women just on myown that thier boyfriends /husbands never new they faked it so for you men on here I see that are throwing out answers that make sense and are caring and giving-- awesomeeeeee jobs!! just had to say that .... finding a man that can truly please a woman is a jewel so much really does go into for the male they have the harder job I think, well I know!!!
 Alonenomore4sure
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/26/2012 4:51:48 PM
I have a different perspective on the whole thing. To me, I don't care if she cums or not and I am comfortable with that. She knows that I don't care and tries to make certain that she makes an extra effort to cum. Whether it be by repositioning herself or even faking it. To me it doesn't matter if she even enjoys the experience because when it comes to sex, I make the moves and if they are not doing it for the woman then, it's time to move on.
 Hearton64
Msg: 73
Posted: 11/26/2014 7:18:24 AM

Funny thing.. if you think it won't happen, it won't. If you think it will happen, it will. Wonderful things, those self-fulfilling prophecies. *grins*

So not true for some of us. :(
I would bet you didn't think you could until someone did it for you.
Mind over matter is a big hurtle to jump when from day one,and decades later
you have never orgasmed without clitoral stimulation.

I truly doubt that the" 75% of women" who don't orgasm from penetration alone are just not thinking positively.

I have a different perspective on the whole thing. To me, I don't care if she cums or not and I am comfortable with that. She knows that I don't care and tries to make certain that she makes an extra effort to cum. Whether it be by repositioning herself or even faking it. To me it doesn't matter if she even enjoys the experience because when it comes to sex, I make the moves and if they are not doing it for the woman then, it's time to move on.

Wonder what your perspective and experience would be if you did care?

I assume you meant if they didn't appreciate your lack of care about their pleasure they should move on!

I know I would if I was with someone with your mentality.
 Dan198508
Msg: 74
Posted: 11/26/2014 8:17:26 AM

I learned a valuable lesson years ago. It's very simple, and I've taken it to heart as it came to me from a wise sage I once knew.

"There's no such thing as a frigid woman, only clumsy men".

If a man will take time to learn his craft and trade with his woman, it will be to the benefit of them both.

Best,
Rabbit.

That's not true sir. Orgasm is possible due to a dopamine increase outside the axon terminals. If her attention deficit disorder was mis-diagnosed as depression and she was put on an SSRI instead of Adderall or Ritalin, she won't cum even if you're Brad Pitt, even if you automatise the intercourse with a mechanical device, day-long. Her brain is mis-tuned in a way in which she just can't ever achieve that.

When it comes to quality sex, serotonin is poison. And sex increases serotonin by itself. If she takes too many SSRIs, you CANNOT make her cum. Some people on bluelight.ru reported a successful usage of cyproheptadine in inhibiting serotonin increase during sex. They said that after the first orgasm, during onset of cyproheptadine, the second orgasm was achieved faster than the first, and the third was achieved faster than the second.

At the peak of cyproheptadine concentrations, orgasms took only a few seconds to achieve. On cyproheptadine comedown, orgasms were impossible to achieve regardless of stimulation. Users reported that, IVing methamphetamine during cyproheptadine comedown only slightly improved their ability to achieve orgasm and nearly caused serotonin irritation symptoms because, after an hour or so, serotonin was increasing faster than dopamine.

Also, if you look at statistics:

- 23% of women in their 40s and 50s take antidepressants, a higher percentage than any other group (by age or sex)
- Women are 2½ times more likely to be taking an antidepressant than men

Anti-depressants, commonly SSRIs, will lower or inhibit your ability to orgasm! And your man has nothing to do with it! A handsome man that knows how to please a woman will increase her dopamine...a bit...but he CANNOT compete with potent medication, EVER.
 yamen987
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/26/2014 1:21:53 PM

That's not true sir. Orgasm is possible due to a dopamine increase outside the axon terminals. If her attention deficit disorder was mis-diagnosed as depression and she was put on an SSRI instead of Adderall or Ritalin, she won't cum even if you're Brad Pitt, even if you automatise the intercourse with a mechanical device, day-long. Her brain is mis-tuned in a way in which she just can't ever achieve that.

When it comes to quality sex, serotonin is poison. And sex increases serotonin by itself. If she takes too many SSRIs, you CANNOT make her cum. Some people on bluelight.ru reported a successful usage of cyproheptadine in inhibiting serotonin increase during sex. They said that after the first orgasm, during onset of cyproheptadine, the second orgasm was achieved faster than the first, and the third was achieved faster than the second.

At the peak of cyproheptadine concentrations, orgasms took only a few seconds to achieve. On cyproheptadine comedown, orgasms were impossible to achieve regardless of stimulation. Users reported that, IVing methamphetamine during cyproheptadine comedown only slightly improved their ability to achieve orgasm and nearly caused serotonin irritation symptoms because, after an hour or so, serotonin was increasing faster than dopamine.

Also, if you look at statistics:

- 23% of women in their 40s and 50s take antidepressants, a higher percentage than any other group (by age or sex)
- Women are 2½ times more likely to be taking an antidepressant than men

Anti-depressants, commonly SSRIs, will lower or inhibit your ability to orgasm! And your man has nothing to do with it! A handsome man that knows how to please a woman will increase her dopamine...a bit...but he CANNOT compete with potent medication, EVER.

This is true to me based on my experiences. Although some medications affect different women differently. Knew a woman who took xanex that could not get off and would get frustrated about it. We went our different ways because it also made her mean.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women: orgasms during intercourse?