Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Is dating over 55 the sweet spot for men?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aussiesealady
Msg: 117
Is dating over 55 the sweet spot for men?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Lots of men complain.
Lots of women complain.

Getting a first date is easy and I don't think age has much to do with it.

Finding someone you want to spend m0re time with, enjoy their company, go out, do things etc is much more difficult.

Good luck everyone.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Is dating over 55 the sweet spot for men?
Posted: 10/30/2012 8:57:35 AM
Mr. Knight? I couldn't agree with you more on your statement that women are far more judgemental of other women. I see it daily in the office. I was commenting to Mr. Time's post regarding men having more control and a better playing field than their female counterparts of similar age. That may perhaps be his experience, but not mine to date. And yes, all au naturel! Tis the Canadian cold that keeps us well preserved! lol
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 119
Posted: 10/30/2012 2:10:31 PM
I couldn't agree with you more on your statement that women are far more judgemental of other women.

Uh huh....I've found that as well. I thought that I left all the mean girls in high school...haha not so.

Speaking of Canadian cold....I noticed your part of the country is also getting a blast from Sandy. Not as severe as some places though. Stay safe moonie.

seafoodandeatit said:

I am almost 55 and its either my photo or and my profile but someone in their grave would get more hits than me!
O to be 30 again!

It might be that you have set your age range between 45-50 You might be missing out on an intelligent, sexy fun lady who only just turned 51. Since you're 54...maybe you might want to increase that to 45-55.

Anyhow...good luck

...mae
 barra62
Msg: 120
Posted: 11/2/2012 2:52:11 PM
Most men over 55 , if they've "lived", are probably showing signs of ageing....

Having said that , it's remarkable how the body can recover,,,,,a good lady often helps ....
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2012 3:44:10 PM
True, we all show signs of aging. However, the more physically and mentally active a guy has lived then the younger he most likely feels for his age. Most of the guys I hike with, play soccer, etc. have always been active. They 'did stuff' while those who occupyied the sofaand had a unhealthy lifestyle find it even find it harder to get off it.

A healthy lifestyle in earlier years pays off big as we age.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Is dating over 55 the sweet spot for men?