Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > How many regret marrying their spouses      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 five-marie
Msg: 25
view profile
History
How many regret marrying their spousesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I've been married twice and regret both. I regret most choices in my life so I take responsibility for that.
First marriage I was 18, much too young to have married. First year was wonderful though and I have many good memories. Marriage lasted 5 years and last 2 were horrible.
Second marriage never should have happened and was bad from the start. It lasted 10 years but produced 3 wonderful children.
Not sure I was ever in love with either man. I came from a very dysfunctional childhood and spent my whole life looking for someone to love me.I wish them no harm no matter how bad the marriages were and hope they feel the same.
I admire and envy people who got it right. I was always envious of people who knew they loved their spouse, it was so hard for me to know, to not question.
I have tried to start over with totally different partners yet I'm still single. Sometimes what looks different is exactly the same.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > How many regret marrying their spouses