Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RorschachTM
Msg: 12
Mid-life sex a hazardPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Are you subtly suggesting that I take on a sugar momma, GuessWhat1964?
:D :P
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 14
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/8/2012 7:57:32 PM

The correct contemporary term is now MILF,, or GILF

There are several on my list...lol
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 15
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/9/2012 3:00:01 AM

I feel like chocolate, and dirty at the same time..

Only if you want to 3ffervescent! lol
 RorschachTM
Msg: 16
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/9/2012 1:42:21 PM
Maybe I should take up GuessWhat1964's altruism, and start having sex even though I don't feel like it.

Although sex and chocolate does sound rather nice...
 kmac6
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/9/2012 4:34:17 PM
{{{{ ewww }}}} The image now stuck in my head Caves kinda puts me off chocolate. Ha ha ha ....
 kmac6
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/9/2012 4:35:29 PM
Ahhhhhhhh!! Now it is like a bloody stupid jingle that won't go away!!!
 kmac6
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/9/2012 4:36:46 PM
OH MY GOD..... Must....Turn....Computer....OFF!!
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 20
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/10/2012 8:53:34 AM

I am supposed to be sleeping with it, not eating it??

Well... sex does get pretty messy if you're doing it right Swan! lol

And eating can be a fun activity too....
 kmac6
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/13/2012 9:09:10 PM
Silly girl you are not being prudish... You do have a choice ya know. lol... :)
 gmiljus
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/24/2012 2:27:13 AM
i heard somewhere that half of all women over 50 are single.....
its also the demographic group , with the fastest growing rate of genital warts
 gmiljus
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/24/2012 2:28:15 AM
i heard somewhere that half of all women over 50 are single.....
its also the demographic group , with the fastest growing rate of genital warts
 kmac6
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/25/2012 11:16:29 PM
And pray tell where those warts would be coming from? Did you mean perhaps that their genital warts grow faster than mens genital warts?
 greyingred
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/27/2012 1:38:00 AM
life is the result of an uncontrolled STI....can't live with it and can't live without it.

Have theory that the reason women's genital warts get bigger is because they look after them...men are notoriously slack at these things.

Now having problems not laughing at eating caramelo koalas...maybe I will be safe if I pop them in a condom and swallow them whole....imagine if I decided to go on holiday..wouldn't that make the customs officers confused unless one bright spark realised I was probably part of an international germ warfare campaign against dating sites for the over 50's? Hmm think the condoms have burst and the koalas are entering my bloodstream.....farewell cruel world.
 greyingred
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/27/2012 10:05:38 AM
the promos for one of those airline or customs shows.
Today at Perth Airport a woman was seen to be behaving suspiciously, when searched she was found to have nothing on her person, an xray revealed a kilo of caramello koalas in her stomach, despite desperate attempts to make her vomit them up, she refused saying no woman should be parted from her chocolate and promptly died. An autopsy revealed the caramello koalas though not in themselves toxic all had clamydia. Richard Branson said that had she flown on virgin airlines this sort of STI death would have been impossible. Quaintar$se has refused to comment.

and for my next party trick....
 RorschachTM
Msg: 29
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/28/2012 9:09:00 PM
^^^^ one of best stories I've read on the forum
love the ending especially :P
 greyingred
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/28/2012 11:48:06 PM
Thank you for the compliments...sometimes I wonder why I never get published but then I think...bit off the wall for normal people and one does have to send stories to publishers lol.

Maybe midlife sex is a hazard for the same reason its a hazard for 16/17 year olds. Because people just starting out dating are too insecure to insist on their date taking proper precautions.

agree 100% ...especially if man's recently come out of long term relationship....must be the ex catholic in me that assumes he has only been with one other woman for years....sheesh maybe I will eventually grow up, practise the cynicism that often pervades my humour and the next time (if there is one before I cark it) slap a welly on his knob.
 greyingred
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/29/2012 12:19:18 AM
^^^Damn, a man that would need a "Welly" is kind of impressive...
(and a little frightening at the same time ;)

Lol hadn't even thought of that, sheesh trust you to notice.

Men of our age that have had the snip, are reluctant to want to wear a condom

Memories, fond memories of first of only 2 men I've met who was snipped....I danced around the bedroom whooping with joy much to his amusement!!!!!!!! Lol he was shortie, could have covered him head to toe with a welly...whoops mixing up threads lol.
 gingerosity
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 11/20/2012 2:05:15 AM
Interesting that no-one has mentioned 'mid-life crisis' on this thread. Is it possible that a commonly observed decrease in happiness might result in an increase in risky behaviours such as unsafe sex?

Just read that other great apes in captivity are found to experience a similar mid-life crisis. Misery loves company!
http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2012/11/14/1212592109
 gingerosity
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 11/20/2012 2:39:08 AM
^^^ Yes, but were you thinking about the anti-depressant effects of unsafe sex with great apes while drag racing?
Don't laugh - we could be on the verge of a scientific breakthrough here...
 gingerosity
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 11/20/2012 3:05:48 AM
EUREKA!
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 36
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 11/20/2012 11:44:31 PM

but How Roomy...... :P

Might surprise you to know you need surprisingly little room.

Even been known to have done it in a Ford Ka! (twice)
 greyingred
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 11/21/2012 3:19:39 AM
Seat size is unimportant really....its the room in the footwell that counts!

Thanks for making me laugh. It depends who owns the footwell, think most men would complain along the lines of Mersey Tunnel.

How about a double berth hearse (painted brown and cream) 1930's Bentley, complete with the silver pegs to hold the coffins in place? Just outside vienna with a cute baroque cello player. Okay it was 1978 but still makes me grin.

My mid life crisis car includes me, a gregory's manual, occasional help from reluctant men friends and an awful lot of swearing and cursing. Learning though, learning. Its the pits and will be if it doesn't get over the pits, then I will be in a pit. Lots of footwell room in pits.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 39
Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 11/21/2012 4:08:05 PM

cep't mine were last year hahaha not when I was a teen

Lol.. I think several posters on here, as well as me can testify to such encounters in recent years... why should the 'young'uns' have all the fun?
 greyingred
Msg: 40
view profile
History
mid life sex better than after death sex
Posted: 11/22/2012 9:19:21 AM

You would of heard about those studies from wanna be shrinks and mid life crisses? when men hit abouts 40 they look at themselves and think they havnt achieved, they look at there muscles drooping and the lack of morning glories and get all depressed. to lift thier spirits, the ones who have money, go after a younger model or a flash car and shit in an effort to lift there self esteem.

Which means men are promiscuous.

Women, well they get all promiscous, younger,older doen't really stand out, to make themselves feel better, they turn to being more sexually active, to lift there self esteem.

Which means women are promiscuous.
So?????????? what is your point?

So the bible was spot on?

LOL, I cracked my rib laughing, luckily I didn't feel anything because it belonged to Adam.

As far as I can see there is just one flaw in all of this. If older women are the ones that become more sexually active then why are the older men going for younger women who are apparently less sexually active? Is this the crisis in it's raw state? Nobody gets great sex when they are older ;-)

LOL re
change of title thread. Depends if one is religious and believes there is sex in heaven.
 greyingred
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2012 5:15:52 AM
my contribution was about backing up the theory of mid life sex being a hazard, if you look at the promiscuousness of those who are sexually active with the same gender? As result of societies treatment and judgement of them, lowers there self esteem and manifests into more risque sexual behavior, generally. Which is probably why HIV rates among homosexual men are out of whack with the rest of the community and in some cases higher than places in Africa that its considered to be in epidemic proportions.

Wonder where the study of older lesbians is to validate the logic of last two posts, as they should have less STI's as young women (being sexually less active and not having a promiscuous, possessive man to initiate sex...pffft) and a marked increase in STI's during the obligatory Mid Life Crisis due to lack of self esteem amongst other reasons ..(we should all stay depressed then ;-) )and zilch after menopause.

Had more drama in my late teens and twenties than I do now, more like a Mid Life Mellowing with rare but warranted spack attacks of the highest Crone order.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >