Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > About leagues. . .      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 176
view profile
History
About leagues. . .Page 8 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)

This is why I always maintain a short man is a much better mate for a very attractive women, we aren't going to cheat on them because we don't get many opportunities to cheat

I'd think that there are better reasons for not cheating than just because you can't.
 Fleuron
Msg: 177
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/2/2013 6:32:02 PM

You never fvcked an attractive guy? Orr. You don't feel that you are attractive enough to bring in that type of guy?

Why are you labeling women that want to fvck a guy a slut? I find that much more insulting than anything I have said. Come on! If a woman wants to fvck a guy why is she a slut? Your words, not mine. I personally think she has every right to fvck whoever she wants without those labels, just like guys do.

So if I pissed you off. YOu piss me off. For labeling women. For saying that women that like sex are sluts.

Zzzzzzzzzzz. Really, that’s the best you can do? Sort of a lame attempt there. You’re just being obtuse, and boringly at that.. Keep that up and you’re gonna ruin that guru on the mount image you try to project.

I did NOT post that “if a woman wants to f uck a guy she is a slut.” There you go again, thinking just because you say something, that makes it true. God complex much?

Because MOST attractive women have fvcked the greek god guy

Prove it.

Of course not, I have too much to lose.

Because I am a short guy and I like attractive women.

Did ya get dizzy from all that backpedaling?

I'd think that there are better reasons for not cheating than just because you can't.

Well he also said he has too much to lose.

True love, eh?
 DragonBits
Msg: 178
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/2/2013 11:51:08 PM

Well he also said he has too much to lose.

True love, eh?

Yes, true love and soul mates.

I would never cheat in a marriage in any case even if we fell out of love.

It's better for everyone to ask for a divorce and be free to date anyone I want.

Sex with most women isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway, I have pretty high standards about that.
 Bluegold007
Msg: 179
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/3/2013 6:18:48 AM
Fluron and Outmind, take it outside already!
 ouija2013
Msg: 180
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/3/2013 6:46:12 AM
I like what Fluron has to say.
 lostcausein
Msg: 181
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/3/2013 6:53:16 AM
Keep that up and you’re gonna ruin that guru on the mount image you try to project.

I think you have him mixed up with the longwinded EyegoreFrankensteen - Outofhismind is competing for STUDLYSTUD on the mount with that Cowboyman dude ... recently vacated by Thepigof someone's dreams

LOL
 Bluegold007
Msg: 182
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/3/2013 7:14:08 AM

Prove it

It wouldn't surprise me if every woman at some point was with those kinda guys. It's easier for females to get sex as opposed to male. Women can go higher than their leauge for casual stuff while guys have a rough time
 KatarzynaLuiza
Msg: 183
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 6:07:13 AM
Idk I have a very hard time finding someone fit athletic who likes outdoors n basically have similar Intrests hobbies as meet that I would be attracted to n the other way around. They even totally ignore my Msgs or take me out just to get some. No one tries me serious n no one wants to date me for serious just " better" looking ppl think that they can do better than me or u :(
 Bluegold007
Msg: 184
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 7:03:35 AM

Idk I have a very hard time finding someone fit athletic who likes outdoors n basically have similar Intrests hobbies as meet that I would be attracted to n the other way around. They even totally ignore my Msgs or take me out just to get some. No one tries me serious n no one wants to date me for serious just " better" looking ppl think that they can do better than me or u :(

Sounds like your aiming way,way high. Why not try to meet average looking men? Why is it required that he has to be athletic? Lots of women way way over estimate their apperances and feel too good for average looking guys. Your just messeging men that don't find you attractive. Work on that maybe
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 185
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 7:09:50 AM
This is why I always maintain a short man is a much better mate for a very attractive women, we aren't going to cheat on them because we don't get many opportunities to cheat.

I have to argue against that. A guy's height doesn't influence fidelity or infidelity. A short guy's DMV (dating market value) is lower than the next guy who's of median height, all other characteristics being equal -- sure. But not all other characteristics are equal, and it also depends on the woman's height as well. Height can play a role where his DMV lowers enough, in comparison to the woman, that she is out of his league -- okay. But so can build, job status, facial structure, ethnicity, etc.

The basic argument you're making is that a gal will find a better mate if she's "out of his league" (whether that's mainly due to height, build, face, or job, etc). Thing is, most women need to be solidly attracted to him -- not a greek god, but solidly attracted to him, for HIM to be a good mate for HER. If not, it's not going to work so well, and she would be the one in position whose more prone to infidelity because "she can do better". I will say though, some attractive women due to past bad experiences will purposely go for a guy who's NOT as good as she could do ("hot"), but instead go for the average Joe for a sense of security. Most who are also outgoing and social have also hooked up with a Mr Hottie more than once.

Really, that statement is so offensive. You don’t know who has “fvcked” who, and insinuating that any group of women are sluts just because you say so really pisses me off.

I don't think saying that most attractive women have banged by a greek god (a Mr Hottie) is insinuating that she's a slut. Having had sex outside of a serious relationship without shame doesn't insinuate being a slut. Nor would it distance herself from being labeled a 'slut' if in her history she never did, but instead only hooked up with average Joes or sub-par looking guys.

while women, even though the want a guy that is somehow in shape, they want more than anything someone that has confidence, even above looks.

I agree with that trend to an extent. It doesn't Trump looks, but IMO, for many women to varying degrees, it can certainly "photoshop" the looks (as far as attraction's concerned). It's not going to make a 4/10 become a 9/10.... but given the right situation for her to observe his confidence projected, you can commonly see the guy who was in her mind a "Ehhh, he's kinda cute I guess, but I'm not drawn to him..." to "I really like this guy".

I think though that most women aren't going to get the chance to really know about his confidence, among other traits, is she's out of his league -- nor would she really care to. But, if he's a co-worker or a friend-of-a-friend, sure, over time...
 funny4uwannatry
Msg: 186
view profile
History
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 7:12:10 AM
This is funny. Short men do not cheat? Really?

A short doctor will get more opportunities to cheat than a good looking, tall janitor. People cheat because they choose to cheat. Even short ugly ones find opportunities.

More of a matter of character than height if you ask me.
 Fleuron
Msg: 187
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 9:13:24 AM

Thing is, most women need to be solidly attracted to him -- not a greek god, but solidly attracted to him, for HIM to be a good mate for HER. If not, it's not going to work so well, and she would be the one in position whose more prone to infidelity because "she can do better".

Maybe the short guy who would hypothetically get an “attractive” woman because he’s too short to cheat (EYEROLL), doesn’t really care if SHE cheats on HIM, as long as he’s got a woman.

I read that as the short guy won’t cheat because he can’t, due to lack of opportunities. So… no one else wants him but a “very attractive woman,” will…..maybe because he supposedly won’t cheat…..? Why else?

Maybe being seen with her would raise his DMV so he could cheat.

I don't think saying that most attractive women have banged by a greek god (a Mr Hottie) is insinuating that she's a slut. Having had sex outside of a serious relationship without shame doesn't insinuate being a slut. Nor would it distance herself from being labeled a 'slut' if in her history she never did, but instead only hooked up with average Joes or sub-par looking guys.

Actually, her looks had nothing to do with why that was offensive to me. “****ing” a guy because he’s another guy’s version of a “Greek god,” would imply sluttishness to me. I’m sure ****ing a guy for his looks would leave a woman less than satisfied….but then she finds true love with the wallflower guy waiting around for her in the corner til she’s done being disappointed by Mr. Hot.

Give me a break…is this the male version of Cinderella? Being “average” doesn’t make a guy a great lover any more than being a hot stud makes a man a lousy lay.

A short guy's DMV (dating market value) is lower than the next guy who's of median height, all other characteristics being equal -- sure.

Confident-Realist, you should offer dating seminars.

Let me know when you’ll be in my area….I’ll come and heckle ya. :D

The reason she wants an athletic guy, is because they are extremely hard to come by in Buffalo. The average man AND woman in Buffalo is north of 200lbs, not to mention flat broke. They are too busy eating chicken wings, pizza,ice cream and beer, inside, for 6+ months a year.

That’s a pretty accurate assessment.
 Bluegold007
Msg: 188
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 10:42:07 AM
Short guys don't cheat? Biggest load of crap i've ever seen typed. Anyone, any shape is capable of cheating unless they been nutered (rolls eyes)

I agree with that trend to an extent. It doesn't Trump looks, but IMO, for many women to varying degrees, it can certainly "photoshop" the looks (as far as attraction's concerned). It's not going to make a 4/10 become a 9/10.... but given the right situation for her to observe his confidence projected, you can commonly see the guy who was in her mind a "Ehhh, he's kinda cute I guess, but I'm not drawn to him..." to "I really like this guy"
I agree, Majority of women only care about a mans looks in order to get to know him. However, there is a small percentige ive seen some pretty ladies with guys average or below. I guess very small # of women seem to really dig self confidence in stead of being so obsessed with a guys looks which most women are. Guys on the other hand will take what we can get. We'll settle for someone thats cool and average.
 rockstar1118nj
Msg: 189
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 11:15:55 AM

If you are an active person, you like to go hiking, jogging otherwise get off the couch.....you aren't going to want a date that is wheezing just walking up the stairs. Same reason why I want a girl that is fit and active.

If I were an attractive, fit girl living in Buffalo, NY....I wouldn't message 98% of guys in her area. I don't see why she doesn't just show up at a local bar, where the male to female ratio is 8 males for every 1 female. When you are attractive in Buffalo, pickings are slim, even if the options are many.

So that's why you make friends with other people, maybe at the gym...

This is the problem with dating today, everyone only wants complete perfection. This applies to both men and women: Finding someone in their late 20s+ who's fit, athletic, attractive, single, with a good job, can make you laugh all the time... isn't likely to happen, because odds are, they're already married and have a family.

None of us are going to find perfection, we all need to accept this. EVERYONE has flaws. You're not necessarily going to find someone that's tall enough, or works out enough. This superficial ideas aren't what you should be building relationships on. Your bf/gf doesn't like to jog? Well call up your friend who does. These people are supposed to be a part of your life, not your whole life. These differences in interests are what keeps relationships healthy. You should NOT be with each other 24/7. In that girls case about not being able to find guys that fit that description, she's not looking for a boyfriend and maybe eventually a husband, she's looking for a workout partner, or someone to completely replace all of her friends.

This thinking destroys relationship after relationship. You don't have to share 100% of the same interests. I'm a musician, that's a big part of who I am... That doesn't mean that I can only date musicians. There's other common interests. Remember, alone time, or time with your friends and not the person you're dating is very healthy. Learn to use those lacks of similar interests as ways to remember that the other people in your life exist.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 190
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 11:51:50 AM

Maybe the short guy who would hypothetically get an “attractive” woman because he’s too short to cheat (EYEROLL), doesn’t really care if SHE cheats on HIM, as long as he’s got a woman.

There could be one, sure. Or a guy who's too lanky or whatever the criteria is where she's out of his league. That's pathetic, but certainly not a trend. If the guy's out of the girl's league but they're dating, she'll still care just as much -- and vice versa, gender-wise.

I read that as the short guy won’t cheat because he can’t, due to lack of opportunities. So… no one else wants him but a “very attractive woman,” will…..maybe because he supposedly won’t cheat…..? Why else?

Not that he can't. It's that his opportunities to get that level of a "catch" that's out of his league is Less. He'll be more appreciative -- where "I'm so lucky to have you" isn't a cliche to make her feel warm & good -- but actually a statistical fact. :) He would be less likely to cheat on her. He COULD still cheat, of course -- just not feasibly with one on her scale. It's the "lucked out to get a girl like this" is what would keep him happy & not to cheat. Of course, if he is SO lucky and it's one-sided, then she could do better -- so in the long run, it's she who will be more prone to do window shopping on the side. And again, it's not about "short" per se, that's just merely ONE way one Could be short of being in the other's league (no pun intended). :)

Maybe being seen with her would raise his DMV so he could cheat.

Actually, good point. If they go out to bars a lot together, hanging out -- and he doesn't project himself as the guy where she wears the pants. It would up his DMV among average Janes. But again, if the guy can get a girl out of his league, it is very Feasible for him to cheat on her with a gal in his own. It's not about ability at all -- it's about lack of motive since he'd be so happy to have gotten a gal out of his league.

Actually, her looks had nothing to do with why that was offensive to me.

I wasn't thinking it was...

“****ing” a guy because he’s another guy’s version of a “Greek god,” would imply sluttishness to me.

But that's not implied when saying that most notably attractive women have slept with a hot guy (that even other guys recognize as hot). Additionally, being a slut requires one sleeping around frivalously -- that's not implied either. Just that in the history of most notably attractive women, yes, they've slept with a hot guy. It doesn't imply most attractive women sleep with ALL hot guys she sees -- that would arguably be a "slut".

I’m sure ****ing a guy for his looks would leave a woman less than satisfied

Not necessarily. If she's hot off the rebound, on a vacation getaway as a single gal, etc -- she can be certainly left satisfied because of his looks. No, not satisfied as far as a relationship's concerned, if looks was the ONLY thing he had going for him, no. But women, yes, even non-slutty ones, will sleep with a hot guy without implications of a relationship (yet?). Looks is very important, it draws many in -- male & female. That's just nature & observation whether we like it or not.

Being “average” doesn’t make a guy a great lover any more than being a hot stud makes a man a lousy lay.

Who's implying that? I know I never did at all. I totally agree with you -- a hot guy doesn't mean he lacks other characteristics, and an average-dude doesn't mean he has a sparkling personality. Just because you're good at math does not mean you suck at English, and just because you're good at English doesn't mean you suck at math. Those "feel good, everybody's equal" judgement calls on society are silly.

All I'm saying which is common sense -- most notably attractive women, who have been single for several years in their adult life, have hooked up with a real hot guy before. No implications of slutiness or that nerds have sparkling personalities. :)

Confident-Realist, you should offer dating seminars. Let me know when you’ll be in my area….I’ll come and heckle ya. :D

If I was holding a seminar in your area about computer programming, business, or even dating -- I would hire security guards and give them print-outs to keep you out! :)

bluegold,

I agree, Majority of women only care about a mans looks in order to get to know him.

Well, I wouldn't say that.... it goes deeper than that. It's certainly a filter to get the foot in the door. But it doesn't stop there. It's not the ONLY thing -- unless she's just looking for a one-night stand. But even then real bad qualities can ruin it of course.

Looks also play a role in (hasty) personality assessment. Even among the same sexes. Especially among opposite sexes.
 Fleuron
Msg: 191
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 5:07:12 PM

Not that he can't. It's that his opportunities to get that level of a "catch" that's out of his league is Less.

I dunno about that, CR…… this is the original quote:

This is why I always maintain a short man is a much better mate for a very attractive women, we aren't going to cheat on them because we don't get many opportunities to cheat.

It doesn’t say, “we don’t get many opportunities to cheat ‘with very attractive women,’” however I do agree that as long as hookers exist any man can cheat.

Just that in the history of most notably attractive women, yes, they've slept with a hot guy.

You mean like Cleopatra? Besides “attractive” being subjective, how can you know this? Where’s your proof?

Your interpretation is much less sickening, I’ll give you that. But don’t forget the part where the attractive woman is thus disappointed with the Greek god (not just “a hot guy”) and settles for Mr. Average, who apparently has no problem being settled for. It’s a Male Fairy Tale.

But women, yes, even non-slutty ones, will sleep with a hot guy without implications of a relationship (yet?). Looks is very important, it draws many in -- male & female. That's just nature & observation whether we like it or not.

Oh I agree, looks are very important, for some more than others.

I suppose some people are desensitized to foul language…... "f ucking” implies sluttiness to me….male or female.
So would “rutting,” “banging,” etc. And men who refer to women as “f ucking” anyone are displaying tremendous disrespect, IMO. I realize it’s rampant on the forums but I for one am sick of it.

Who's implying that?

Post 244:

… Because MOST attractive women have fvcked the greek god guy and found out that most of the time he sucks. Not only that, he cheats all the time. Why? Because he can get away with it and women throw themselves at him.

This creates a huge land of opportunity for the average, witty, on-your-face type of guy… So eventually we go out with all those super gorgeous women…”

Like I said, the male version of Cinderella.

I totally agree with you -- a hot guy doesn't mean he lacks other characteristics, and an average-dude doesn't mean he has a sparkling personality

And I agree with your agreement. :D

I contend that includes sexual performance and fidelity, as well. Looks don't determine character.

If I was holding a seminar in your area about computer programming, business, or even dating -- I would hire security guards and give them print-outs to keep you out! :)

Now I’m even more determined to go.

Majority of women only care about a mans looks in order to get to know him.

Do you not have friends? Relatives? Co-workers? Is every opposite sex interaction an audition for you? I’ve met most of the men I’ve dated through other people. We got to know each other before dating was even considered.

Try dating a human being, instead of a masked mannequin. I’ve known very attractive men who became unattractive to me because of an attitude, a prejudice, or habit, etc. ….and I’ve known very average men who became much more attractive to me by being above average human beings.

I think Miss Fleuron is a cool chick. And funny too.

Thanks, Dearborn_2013. :D FYI…..there’s no shortage of guys who like to eat around here. Most local guys I’ve known would give the shirt off their backs, jokes aside, good guys. :)
 KatarzynaLuiza
Msg: 192
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 5:58:44 PM
Ok bc I'm fit n active in mid thirties. By no meaning I'm all that but I think I look decent for my age I am single apperently no kids never married n I work for a state as my employment as well as I'm college educated. So why in the hell I would want someone who can't bring to the table at least as much as me. Someone who Sits indoors for + 6 mo eating pizza wings n beers is just not my kinda guy. And gyms are heated/ air conditioned so there is relly no excuses n If u see that ur belly is getting lil puffy it means u having to much of goodies. I am not dictating someone how to live their lives but I can't helped that I'm actracitve to healthy looking healthy build guy who likes to be active
 KatarzynaLuiza
Msg: 193
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 6:01:16 PM
N if guy cheats I won't be chasing him. I can aliways use my train I'm martial arts to help him out the door lol
 rockstar1118nj
Msg: 194
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 8:36:57 PM
So why in the hell I would want someone who can't bring to the table at least as much as me.

Here's my question to you.... So the fit, attractive, athletic guy... Why do you deserve him? What do you bring to the relationship besides the fact that you work out? And I'm not talking about what you do for a job, if you have kids or not... Why should that guy want to date you? What is it about the person that you are (not what you do or look like) that should make him be interested?

Way too many people are only focused on what they want, but never stop to think about why what they want should want them. At some point, we all need to meet reality in the middle somewhere. None of us are the people who get the perfect body, perfect personality, supermodel type of people. If we were, we would have never turned to this site, we'd all be married to them by now.
 KatarzynaLuiza
Msg: 195
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 10:26:32 PM
Look I'm not twisting nobody's arms to be with me. I'm atractive to whom I'm atractive to no point of trying to date someone I'm not atractive to. If guy can do better then me there is a door but I hope that the one I will be good enough for. I want fit guy bc I'm fit. Doing physical activites is what i enjouy n lookin for companion to join me Period
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 196
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/9/2013 11:04:38 PM
I dunno about that, CR…… this is the original quote:

I think the poster is implying that "pretty much we aren't going to"... not that he CAN'T cheat -- he has less opportunities compared to a guy in her league to cheat, thus the chances of him cheating are LESS -- not Zero. That alone I don't think is huge -- I assert that also he is also going to be more Thankful & feeling lucky to have a gal out of his league, and that will be a big reason why he wouldn't where he otherwise may possibly opt to. Now, once you're in a relationship you'll take certain things for granted, especially if things get rocky -- and that's certainly possible in this case where the gal is with a guy who she can "do better than"... he CAN cheat -- it's just LESS. I will disagree with that poster if he literally means that "we aren't going to cheat on them" -- no. It's just considerably less and in a more safe zone than others'. You're in a position to have less motive + compared to better looking guys, you'll have less opportunities anyway. It lowers the chances considerably if you're not a serial cheater -- but even then, at least somewhat.

You mean like Cleopatra? Besides “attractive” being subjective, how can you know this? Where’s your proof?

Like a head-turner. Doesn't need to be Cleopatra. Do most guys masturbate to porn at least periodically when single? Have most social, outgoing sexually active guys in college hooked up to one degree or another with a gal who he then realized shortly thereafter she wasn't very attractive? Have most social, outgoing sexually active women who are head-turners ever ended up hooking up with a real hot guy? It's social observation.

I suppose some people are desensitized to foul language…... "f ucking” implies sluttiness to me….male or female.

My friend's mom was porked by his dad, many times against her quivering a$$ cheeks, with her womanhood begging for more. Same with all our parents. Just because I'm describing it with 'foul' language doesn't make or imply the moms are sluts or the dads are male-sluts. Foul language doesn't change what happened. Neither do couples who talk dirty to each other, or others who use dirty talk to describe enjoyable sex.

And men who refer to women as “f ucking” anyone are displaying tremendous disrespect, IMO.

I think you're too sensitive about that, by the mere use of 'f ucking', but that's a whole other discussion. Point is, even if it is, it doesn't make or imply that the woman's a slut or the guy plugging her is a male-slut. Whether one says "they f ucked", "they porked", "they ball-banged", or "they had sex" -- it's all Exactly the Same stuff occuring. It's the person saying who's being crude in the first 3 -- not the parties involved who had sex.

Because MOST attractive women have fvcked the greek god guy and found out that most of the time he sucks. Not only that, he cheats all the time. Why? Because he can get away with it and women throw themselves at him.

Okay, I don't totally agree with that -- it's too many broad strokes (no pun intended). I would say the how-good-in-bed thing is more affected by if the hot guys tend to go for the average Janes because they're easier to snatch up (no pun intended) -- thus, he may not want to go down on her if he doesn't enjoy it oh-so-much, and he'll be in less position to aim-to-please and she'll be in less position to have a need for sexual gymnastics done on her.

But many of the very hot guys will also deal with hot women -- so yeah, he will have motive to hone his skills there. So all in all, you can't make that assumption that the girl is lousy in bed or dumb because she's hot, or vice versa with gender. How "good" someone is in bed many times is about sexual desire and friskiness. I've never noticed that trend myself.

Now, cheating all the time? The super hot guy has a higher probability of cheating, sure -- all other things being equal. He has more options. Yes, a higher level of cheating. Just like a below-average Joe who gets less opportunities is going to have less options. He has less temptations he can readily jump on.

There's a reason why many Hollywood couples don't work out, among those who are socially active and like going to parties, etc. Options in their face. The more attractive options rolling right in front of you that's very feasible to grasp, the more liklihood you're going to cheat. That's why many of those types DON'T want a relationship for much of their single lives.
 KatarzynaLuiza
Msg: 197
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/10/2013 7:02:47 AM
I relly don't see w problem. Just go to a gym and stop whining that girls don't want u. I know that there a ppl who prefer fuller build ppl but mostly that is not a case mad if I devote time to working out n staying fit n slimmer I don't see why I would want my part ner to be same. And if this is something that is not important to you than we just won't get along plain n simple
 Bluegold007
Msg: 198
About leagues. . .
Posted: 5/10/2013 7:53:28 AM

relly don't see w problem. Just go to a gym and stop whining that girls don't want u. I know that there a ppl who prefer fuller build ppl but mostly that is not a case mad if I devote time to working out n staying fit n slimmer I don't see why I would want my part ner to be same. And if this is something that is not important to you than we just won't get along plain n simple

I wish women would learn to see there is more to life than the best looks. Women will never find love by being closed minded
 jpwrnglrwmn_forumsonly
Msg: 199
About leagues
Posted: 5/10/2013 10:12:20 AM
Well, we are given one body and one life, so we might as well make it the best we can. Anyone, barring a health or physical disability, and regardless of age/gender, can do this by tweaking their eating and exercise routine. One can say. .oh, people should look beyond the physical, or you can adapt to your environment and work at a lifestyle/body that might help in attracting those you seek.
 Fleuron
Msg: 200
About leagues
Posted: 5/10/2013 11:38:15 AM

I think the poster is implying that "pretty much we aren't going to"... not that he CAN'T cheat -- he has less opportunities compared to a guy in her league to cheat, thus the chances of him cheating are LESS -- not Zero.

If that’s the case then why would the assertion be made that short guys are such great mates for “very attractive women?” The whole original point was that short guys would be good mates for very attractive women because short guys don’t cheat. EYEROLL.

And apparently less attractive women don’t deserve fidelity. Double EYEROLL.

We’ll have to agree to disagree on this.

…..I assert that also he is also going to be more Thankful & feeling lucky to have a gal out of his league, and that will be a big reason why he wouldn't where he otherwise may possibly opt to.

I’m sorry, but that is SO unappealing. I briefly dated a guy who acted like this with me… the constant need for reassurance, the jealousy, the stalking….nope nope nope. Who cares if a man is faithful if he’s a total neurotic basket case?

Now, once you're in a relationship you'll take certain things for granted, especially if things get rocky -- and that's certainly possible in this case where the gal is with a guy who she can "do better than"... he CAN cheat -- it's just LESS. I will disagree with that poster if he literally means that "we aren't going to cheat on them" -- no. It's just considerably less and in a more safe zone than others'. …….

Jeez….you make it sound like every man in the universe cheats. What the heck. You might want to consider revising that for your seminar….depending on your intended audience.

Like a head-turner. Doesn't need to be Cleopatra. Do most guys masturbate to porn at least periodically when single? Have most social, outgoing sexually active guys in college hooked up to one degree or another with a gal who he then realized shortly thereafter she wasn't very attractive? Have most social, outgoing sexually active women who are head-turners ever ended up hooking up with a real hot guy? It's social observation.

Eeewwww. I hope you mean that figuratively.

All that is so subjective, whether you personally viewed it or not. And I’m not gonna budge on the absolute idiocy of the claim that most attractive women have f ucked the Greek god…blah blah blah.

My friend's mom was porked by his dad, many times against her quivering a$$ cheeks, with her womanhood begging for more. Same with all our parents. Just because I'm describing it with 'foul' language doesn't make or imply the moms are sluts or the dads are male-sluts.

You sweet talker.

I’m gonna take exception to that and suggest that if someone made a comment like that about someone else’s mother, he just might find a fist in his mouth.

And I still maintain that foul language is disrespectful.

Foul language doesn't change what happened. Neither do couples who talk dirty to each other, or others who use dirty talk to describe enjoyable sex.

My point is that foul language or flowery, HE CAN’T KNOW what other people have done, are doing, or will do. People can speculate all they want, but they can’t know anything more than what s/he has done personally.

Dirty talk between couples is something else entirely.

Whether one says "they f ucked", "they porked", "they ball-banged", or "they had sex" -- it's all Exactly the Same stuff occuring. It's the person saying who's being crude in the first 3 -- not the parties involved who had sex.

I agree with that……and that is who I addressed a page or so ago.

Okay, I don't totally agree with that -- it's too many broad strokes (no pun intended). I would say the how-good-in-bed thing is more affected by if the hot guys tend to go for the average Janes because they're easier to snatch up (no pun intended) -- thus, he may not want to go down on her if he doesn't enjoy it oh-so-much, and he'll be in less position to aim-to-please and she'll be in less position to have a need for sexual gymnastics done on her.

Wow. I think I need a cigarette after that. I gotta read it again. :D

Sexual satisfaction is an individual thing, and what satisfies tonight might not hit the spot (pun intended) tomorrow morning. I don’t participate in random sexual encounters, so maybe that scenario pertains more to the hit and run type…?

I’m not getting how an average Jane doesn’t require sexual gymnastics….? Now you’re saying a “less attractive” woman shouldn’t expect sexual satisfaction?? I must be reading that wrong.

I think the original comment was based on insecurity….looks don’t determine sexual performance or character, or sexual needs. IMO.

So all in all, you can't make that assumption that the girl is lousy in bed or dumb because she's hot, or vice versa with gender.

I most surely did not and would not make that assumption….that was a quoted comment from a previous poster.

There's a reason why many Hollywood couples don't work out, among those who are socially active and like going to parties, etc. Options in their face. The more attractive options rolling right in front of you that's very feasible to grasp, the more liklihood you're going to cheat. That's why many of those types DON'T want a relationship for much of their single lives.

I still say it’s a matter of character. Do you think that anybody with the opportunity to get away with killing or hurting someone will do it?

You’re basing that claim on what you perceive from your couch. You can’t know the motivations or life situations of complete strangers.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > About leagues. . .