Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Help with Relationship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MetalVixxn
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Help with RelationshipPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
She doesn't care about you - at all.
And breaking up with someone when they cheat on you does not make you jealous - it means you have self-respect. I suggest you get some.
 deere_rancher
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Help with Relationship
Posted: 10/12/2012 5:46:13 PM

bah, you guys are just FB's, enjoy the sex but don't expect her to be faithful or to be your "girlfriend"

Realize she has you on the back burner...

Enjoy it for what it is

This works if you keep your feelings check , but since it hurt you when she told you ... little late ..!
better get out
 greenIsis777
Msg: 24
Help with Relationship
Posted: 10/12/2012 5:57:07 PM
sounds to me like she's not ready for the type of relationship you want.
 RedDelPaPa
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Help with Relationship
Posted: 10/12/2012 7:03:00 PM
My advice would be this. Obviously, you still like her. So, silence is golden. Don't tell her a damn thing. Not a word. Next time you see her at the end of your meeting, just smile, turn away, and disappear. Let her have herself a good alone night in the near future wondering what happened to you. Politely disappearing will make her think you've moved on to bigger and better things and that you're having more fun now than you were with her. She won't like that. It will eat at her at least a little bit.
 OutMind
Msg: 26
Help with Relationship
Posted: 10/12/2012 7:12:40 PM
I'll be blunt. If you f vck this girl, keep her for only that. If you don't, move on.

And by the way. Date other women. She is not your girlfriend.
 RedDelPaPa
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Help with Relationship
Posted: 10/12/2012 9:21:53 PM

I think this is pretty pathetic. Real men and woman, people with mature, healthy minds and hearts, do not need to play mind games to get each others' attention. In fact, if you want a real relationship, a healthy relationship, playing mind games or playing games of any kind, trying to manipulate each other, that is a death knell for the relationship. I think anyone, man or woman, who has to be manipulative to get someone interested in them or to care about them is sad and sorry. Either someone cares about you or they don't. If they don't, move on. There are so many other opportunities to find someone who is interested in you, who appeals to you, it is silly to focus on someone who doesn't return your interest or who doesn't want the type of relationship you want. Guiding younger people to play games in their relationships is pathetic.

HaHa! Why? She already knows how he feels. Why the need for anything else? Just be polite and back away. At least this gives the Op the advantage of having a little more time to think things through and be certain that he's had enough of her, while possibly keeping his options open. Consider it no different than simply giving her space while the Op attempts to focus his energy on finding someone new and better for him.
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 28
Help with Relationship
Posted: 10/12/2012 9:50:02 PM
3 days after V-Day OUCH...

I only date taller guy (even though your about the same height)= Massively Shallow...

Dumped at the beginning of summer, lol, how convenient, when all the partying begins= I already know which guys I want to fack...

Saying you do not plan to get married soon or anything serious like that = I want to see other people...
 bucsgirl
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Help with Relationship
Posted: 10/13/2012 3:03:49 PM
"I have to also admit that there is a big age gap, she is much younger."

Whoah seeing as you're only 27, is she a teenager?? I don't think it's as much about age as it is maturity.

She is enjoying plenty of male attention, including yours and doesn't like it when you have a negative reaction to that. Either accept it or end it and move on.
 RedDelPaPa
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Help with Relationship
Posted: 10/13/2012 3:21:32 PM

You contradict yourself slightly here. First you say give him time to think if this is the relationship he wants and then you say to keep her on the burner and find someone else.

I'm not into playing games with people. I am straight up and honest though I know how to phrase things with tact and that would be my suggestion to everyone. It would prevent a lot of communication problems in relationships. I understand you may need a little space to think about things once in a while which is fine, just ask for a little space...

Oh? I guess I don't see it. He can back away and use that alone time without her to think about if he wants to continue seeing her, or find someone new. This keeps his options open by delaying telling her it's over. Just in case that's not what he really wants. It's not games if it's something he does to help himself figure things out. It only becomes a game if he already knows what he wants and is purposely trying to manipulate her.
 Teabone3
Msg: 31
Help with Relationship
Posted: 1/18/2017 11:36:00 PM
Can a moderator please delete this 5 year old thread. I noticed its showing up on Google results and the information contained is private and I no longer want it to be public.
 PlutoLover68
Msg: 32
Help with Relationship
Posted: 1/19/2017 9:07:02 AM
there are no moderators on this board. You are stuck with your past being made public.
 cooldog65
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Help with Relationship
Posted: 1/19/2017 9:15:26 AM
An OP that comes back more than 4 years later to his old thread...fukin' amazing!

Does anybody even know if this thread was started by you? Maybe you should have come back with a completely different username.
 sun___flower
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Help with Relationship
Posted: 1/19/2017 9:35:47 PM
From his profile, I gather that he uses the same username everywhere.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Help with Relationship