Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama/Romney...the world is wondering.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aries_328
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Obama/Romney...the world is wondering.Page 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

So, before you go blowing ... I mean trumpeting the presidents miraculous prowess try putting the feet on the ground a bit and seeing what happens next. Iran is happy. Why is that? We will be at war by the end of the year. Terrorism will dramatically increase. The economy will fall soon after 2014 begins.

Quoting myself from another thread a little while back.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-says-obama-again-talks-with-netanyahu-on-gaza-attacks-calls-for-de-escalation/2012/11/16/32eb2b26-304a-11e2-af17-67abba0676e2_story.html

Obama reiterated U.S. support for Israel’s right to self-defense and discussed possible ways to scale back the conflict, the White House said. It did not offer specifics.

Separately, Obama called Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi on Friday and praised Egypt’s efforts to ease tensions in the region, the White House said. Obama expressed hope that Egypt’s efforts would be successful, officials said.

In both calls, Obama expressed regret for the loss of Israeli and Palestinian civilian lives and underscored the importance of resolving the situation as quickly as possible.

Obama also spoke with the Israeli and Egyptian leaders on Wednesday.

He has no clue what he is doing. None. He is not even trying. We will be drug in by the end of the year. He doesn't give a crap.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 295
Obama/Romney...the world is wondering.
Posted: 11/17/2012 6:43:58 AM

We will be drug in by the end of the year. He doesn't give a crap.

This would make the chickenhawks of the GOP very happy....fortunately, it's way off base...President Obama,ecretary Clinton,. and Secretary Panetta have a better grasp of world affairs and diplomacy than the past GOP administration...and seem greatly deposed to having boots on the ground in any world conflict.
 hplazerjet
Msg: 296
Posted: 11/17/2012 4:21:11 PM
If only they could actually be "deposed."
Thanks for the chuckle.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:08:35 AM
Yeah, BigBadNIrish, I think you meant to say that the Obama administration "seem greatly disinclined to having boots on the ground."
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 298
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:12:49 AM
Yeah, BigBadNIrish, I think you meant to say that the Obama administration "seem greatly disinclined to having boots on the ground."

LOL...Igor it was a fraudian slip for the GOP'sters who wish to secede...perhaps undisposed might have been the word?
 last chance creek
Msg: 299
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2013 6:38:31 PM
I thought this was a thoughtful discussion until your rant. Do you understand at all that you are the problem. Your talking points have no factual base.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 300
Posted: 5/17/2017 7:31:39 PM
hey guy's remember me?

https://i.redd.it/3ce29wg3g5yy.jpg
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama/Romney...the world is wondering.