Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama/Romney...the world is wondering.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Obama/Romney...the world is wondering.Page 3 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
You are missing the point.

The point is, that Obama (as will Romney soon) took over the country at a time when it had a FIFTY YEAR DEEP problem to deal with. Declaring that because he knew that going in, and that he still took on the task, and that he didn't shorten the repair time from fifty down to four years proves he's no good, is ludicrous.

It's a non-sequitur.

Bush 2 did NOT cause the entire ten trillion and growing debt problem during his eight year tenure, he just made it very much worse, until it blew up. His unnecessary war against Iraq, probably only added a single trillion to the problem by itself, but since both his, and Obama's response to the meltdown of the lies and tricks of the private banking sector were limited to borrowing MORE money in order to make up for the many trillions that they caused to dissolve, the debt has more than doubled. If the only way to pay for something that you need now, is to borrow money, then you invariably end up with twice the cost. We had to pay a huge debt immediately with no money to do so, hence we "refinanced" into a double-sized debt. Both parties supported this.

Obama did not cause the mess to get vastly worse either, that anyone can actually prove. He did exactly the same thing that the Republicans did when they were starting to try to fix it, though he did ask them to start paying it down out of THEIR money as well, and they refused.

I'm not a gung ho pro Obama person. I wanted more from him than he delivered too. I just get seriously annoyed when people say such ludicrous things in the face of real problems, such as are being said in this discussion. We can't fix anything when we refuse to admit to the realities, and it is an act of self delusion to pretend that Obama or anyone else, could have fixed this mess in four years.
 Kings_Knight
Msg: 52
Obama/Romney...the world is wondering.
Posted: 10/22/2012 7:24:13 AM
@ Nr 63 ...

I stand by my statement. Words. Mean. Things. In the case of one Barack Hussein Obama, he has whined like a little girl without a date to the prom since ascending to office about 'inheriting' the 'mess' Bush 'left' him. If any president ever had a basis in fact for claiming he 'inherited' a 'mess' that was beyond the scope of imaginability, it was Ronald Wilson Reagan. Please note that he had far too much class to belittle his office the way Obama has. Reagan inherited interest rates far higher, unemployment far deeper, and a world distinctly more hostile to America and its interests. Reagan (was it magic?) got interest rates lowered, created more jobs in a year than Obama has in his entire term, and caused the collapse of the Soviet Union. Obama has put more people - by design - on food stamps than any other president.

As for the 'case' Obama attempts to make that his problems were ( ahem ) 'heritable' - a status causally achieved by the death of one's predecessor: Bill Murray's 'Carl Spackler' from 'Caddyshack' said it best ... "It is to laugh." ...

Inherit: To receive property according to the state laws of intestate succession from a decedent who has failed to execute a valid will, or, where the term is applied in a more general sense, to receive the property of a decedent by will.

Inherit v. to receive all or a portion of the estate of an ancestor upon his/her death, usually from a parent or other close relative pursuant to the laws of descent. Technically, one would "inherit" only if there is no will, but popularly it means any taking from the estate of a relative, including a wife or husband, by will or not. (See: descent and distribution, will, intestacy, intestate succession heir, heiress)

Not that it's particularly relevant, but Bush 41 was the causal factor for my leaving the Republican party to become the NON-affiliated independent conservative I am today - and Carter was the reason I became a Republican.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/22/2012 7:26:54 AM
unYOU

Obama chose to run for office, he lead Americans to believe that he was fully aware of the state of the Union and he also lead them to believe that he had the solutions.

The 2008 financial collapse happened suddenly a few months before the election; few pple on saw it coming! And no one knew the extent of it until 3--6 months after it happened. If it hadn't happened when it did; John McCain would have likely gotten elected

now 4 years later it is obvious that he wasn't and didn't..whether he inherited or not really isn't the issue the issue is that he has not improved things substantially during his 4 years in office.

first off there has been some improvement, but not as fast as Americans would want; this was not the typical recessions that happened; this is a global event; The fact that the stock market rose back up to 13K serves as a good base for a recovery as most pple who lost have manged to get their money back. Expansion is slow because banks won't lend. Banks won't lend because they fear it may trigger an inflation. This something that neither MR or Obama can do much about.

The problem is that we live as a fast food society and we want our burgers done quickly; but it doesn't work that way with economics
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/22/2012 8:00:06 AM

The problem is that we live as a fast food society and we want our burgers done quickly; but it doesn't work that way with economics

Hell, yes! The whole freakin' world is looking to the USA to be the Little Blue 'Engine That Could' jump start everything again, but trains don't shoot out of the station at 80 miles and hour - it takes a couple dozen miles or so to get up to speed - especially when hauling extra 'freight' of Europe - and China at the back locking the brakes on the caboose. Any yokel that believes a new President - even one with a friendly congress - will be able to smash this logjam instantly needs to wake up and smell what's being shoveled.
---------------------
Because of the nearly instant 'vengance' motivation to get Obama out of office after he was elected, I really do seriously wonder how many of these people are closet racists. There was people calling for his head within a week of being sworn in - that kind of crap has nothing to do with policy - it's either bitter grapes - or something worse. There really are so many people out there that loathe the MAN more than they do his governance. Pelosi as Speaker did more liberal 'damage' on her own than Obama ever could.
 matchlight
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2012 10:04:38 AM

A very great deal of the instant, venomous hatred of Obama was clearly racist.

You don't say. If it's so clear that supposed "instant, venomous hatred" was racist, I wonder why you have to say so. That's not at all clear to me. I've noticed that people who ascribe racist motives to other people without any evidence often are racially biased themselves.

The rest of the world is not sitting around expecting Big Brother to fix everything for them.

Until they are confronted with a foreign threat they can't deal with, when they suddenly become very glad the United States is around to help them.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/22/2012 10:31:04 AM

I've noticed that people who ascribe racist motives to other people without any evidence often are racially biased themselves.

Don't go there. Seriously - don't. It's not that I don't believe there are serious cases of reverse discrimination going on; it does happen - but aiming the blame BACK at someone is going to basically start a blame storm that won't stop. It's a weak sign of management. There are too many people in here looking for a scapegoat to dump the world's problems on, and too few willing to admit their own faults, let alone DO anything about them. Let's think a little out-of-the-box and find reasons why people are motivated the way they are.
 Red_5
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/22/2012 10:49:44 AM
I lost respect for BO when bowed to the damn Sauds and apologized to India for the Sikh shootings in Milwaukee.

Too many American men and women died so Americans would not have to bow to ANYONE.

If a foreign battleship demands an American frigate dip her colors, we take our beating with pride.

Dipping our flag at the Olympics? NOP!

Better to die proudly than live with cowardice.

The only reason Mitt ain't getting my vote is that the next business he starts will be called "Waffle King".

Neither Mitt nor BO has sack and neither has wore a uniform or signed the dotted line.
 matchlight
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2012 11:58:21 AM

but aiming the blame BACK at someone is going to basically start a blame storm that won't stop.

Oh, I see. Mr. Obama's supporters are free, anytime they choose, and without a shred of evidence, to slander anyone who opposes his policies as being motivated by racism. And the opponents are not supposed to say anything in response to that slander.

It doesn't work that way. Conservatives are not obligated to sit still for abuse in the name of keeping the peace. If leftists want harmony so badly, let them mind their manners. But I don't expect that from such crude, unprincipled dopes--and if they want a fight, they will get all they want, and more.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/22/2012 2:57:23 PM

I've noticed that people who ascribe racist motives to other people without any evidence often are racially biased themselves.

How about the delusional folks who claim Obama is a Marxists, are they just stupid or are their comments racially motivated.

Because I have yet to see one of the provide any evidence of such other than their usually derp, which many include making up new names or derivatives of the presidents name, or they just go off on some rant.

So either those people are stupid or they are racists.
 _gjetost
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/22/2012 3:12:38 PM
Just skimmed a few of the replies and there are some thoughtful responses. Some strange ones too, most most seem relatively honest.

My take:

No matter who wins, there are going to be some major issues on the political, economic, domestic, and foreign fronts that cannot be addressed and cannot be relegated to the back burner or other wise fobbed off on later generations. We all have a good idea of what politics is and how many politicians go about addressing them (especially at that level), but you can have only so many pink elephants in the room dancing around before things can no longer be ignored.

It won't be a pretty sight for either the Executive branch or the Legislative branch. It will be even worse for a large percentage of people. Not just registered voters...but people.
 OyVay...
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/22/2012 4:30:52 PM
Ahhh...stopped back to check the temperature on here...so let's see who needs replying to.

@55 "if you cannot differentiate"....ah the word police! Yes by all means, mea cupla! See, I write most of my posts straight onto the forum, I try and catch things like that...but I don't sweat the small stuff...most people know what I meant...if that was ALL you took out of the two posts on what happened...you have bigger comprehension problems than my error of your and you're....

@64 "Inherit implies lack of choice"...indeed it does, and therefore quite appropo in this context. Romney has been running for president for 6 years...Obama was running through all of 2007 and 2008...he didn't start the week before the convention nor the week before the election...while I might have seen signs of a deep erosion, shrub sure didn't...and HE was president!

You convienantly forget that the trigger point to the massive sell-off came in mid september of 2008, with the collapse of Lehman...at that point in time, what would you suggest...he drop out? Hahahaha!!! He wanted to be president, he didn't want to be handed the economy going over a cliff...if you can't see the distinction between the 2, why do you bother?

@72...another interesting post..."I lost respect for BO when bowed to damn sauds"

Then what did you think when shrub kissed their azz after 9/11? Nobody politically bites the hand that feeds you...especially someone who controls the spigot on 20% of the world oil supply....

"Too many American men and women died so Americans would not have to bow to ANYONE"

Interesting, I always thought they died to protect our freedom or that of our allies! This concept in the USA, that we alone have the might to make right, and the rest of the world is just so much shit on our shoes..is hardly condusive to diplomacy...a word you should look up and learn...

I have pride in my country, and want it to give and get respect...respect is not a way one concept.

You seem to have the notion that we can as we please, and anybody who gets in the way can be steam rolled over. That's why a good portion of the globe doesn't respect us...when we cannot respect either their soverignty or the decision they make for themselves...I get we would like certain countries to see things our way, but since it's not the USW...United States of the World...we get to participate as equals with other countries, other cultures and other religions(the latter as much as I detest it)....

On here people seem to be under a misimpression...because you want X or Y...doesn't mean we get it automatically..on november 6th...the nation will decide on whether it's Obama or romney...we all may have opinions, for or against each of the candidates...but until the electorate speaks...it all means diddly!
 Red_5
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/22/2012 4:56:15 PM
OyVay,

Oh, I have no love of Junior even though I voted for him in 2000 because I refuse to vote for anything related to Tipper.

I missed voting for Herman Munster due to illness and residency issues.

No love of the Sauds at all for 1200 years worth of reasons.

My vote is going to the less physically endowed candidate since the anal sex after the election will not be as rough.

It's not like my vote counts of is even acknowledged by either party anyway.

Plus, no matter who wins on November 6th, the American population loses.

Jess in 2016! He states the obvious!
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/22/2012 8:34:54 PM

Well wonder no more, as Romney has finally revealed his plan:

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
 sweetest
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2012 9:28:10 PM
Final debate instant poll results:

CBS News, 53-23 for Obama in poll of uncommitted voters.

CNN-ORC poll, 48 percent of voters said Obama won; 40 percent said Romney

NY Daily News: 69% of Daily News reader think President Obama won the debate.

“CNBC web poll: 63% say Obama won the debate. Only 33% said Romney”

Swing state voters say Obama won the debate 53-42, and are planning to vote for him 51-45 (ppp polls)
Both women (57/39) and men (48/45) in swing states think Obama won tonight

From CNN -"Our undecideds thought pres Obama won. Some wanted to keep their vote private but 11 of 16 said they now support Obama. 9 still undecided."

"Fox - Anchor Bret Baier conceded that Romney “perhaps struggled” to explain how his foreign policy would be different from Obama’s."
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2012 9:57:36 PM
gtetost..agree with your posting.

Agreed. Americans get so caught up in extreme views of 'the other guy' that they aren't seeing that thgeir empire is collapsing and the guy in power doesn't have leeway to to do much of anything. Neither Obama nor Romney have any big bullets to fire from their gun...there's a 16 trillion dolar debt and Congress calls the shots on spending and the courts largely decide social issues. there's an irony that the society that got rid of a king in favour of democracy now treat and expect their President to be a king.

As for an earlier posting about the world waiting for ther USA to be the engine towards recovery...perhaps that WAS the case a decade ago but all the talk in Western Canada is about growth in China and how we need to tap into their expansion to keep our own economy firing on all cylinders. The Chinese are investing billions in our resources and is also the driving force behind manufacturers in Europe like BMW. The USA is still certainly the big guy but just not 'as big' as in the past.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/22/2012 10:18:11 PM
What made me sick in this debate is how both of them went outta the way to kiss up to Israel, saying things like "we do anything to support and defend Israel" over and over! Its almost like a rite of passage. If the Obama wins the Dems win; if MR wins the GOp wins, but either way Israel wins!
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2012 1:51:37 AM
I personally think Romney played this perfectly he didn't have to go on the attack, because when you are going on the attack a lot of the times that means you are battling from behind. Romney had to in the first debate because Romney was battling from behind and he had to beat Obama in which he did hands down, Obama needed to do the same in the last two debates, but didn't. He may have won the last two debates by a handfull of points but he didn't hit neither one of these two last debates out of the park, like Romeny did in the first debate. Now don't get me wrong Obama did a good job in these last two debates to stop the bleeding in which he had to do, But this debate Romney had to keep an even keel to avoid Obama's trap on foreign policy in which is exactly what he did. If Romney would have came out hard against Obama on foreign policy it would have made him look like another G.W. Bush and that's exactly what Obama was trying to do. I know some of the republicans wanted Romney to come out and hammer Obama and be very vocal about foreign policy and coming out like we aren't going to take crap from anyone type of mentality, but all that would have done would have made Romney look like a warmonger. So Romney did a good job avoiding that trap tonight. At this point i honestly don't think the last two debates matter all that much, because after the first debate 95% of undecided voters normally have already made up their minds anyhow. But Also lets keep in mind 20 million evangelicals didn't even vote in the last election. If the vast majority of those 20 million evangelicals come out this time and throw their support behind Romney you are going to see a huge voter block that wasn't there the last time for McCain and if that happens that will most certainly change the current graphical nature to what the vast majority of these polls are reporting now. Which is why i don't get caught up to much in these daily tracking polls because what they can't factor in those types of people, because they simply don't know how many of them will turn out and vote.
 Dancing_4_You
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2012 2:14:26 AM
the real question is what aspects of our lives have been hindered by a whacked out congress that has prevented obama from getting some really good policies through. health care is now offered to many, mostly via extending parental insurance plans to children much older than previously allowed and giving some people the right to live. still there are many too young for medicare but not able to purchase individual insurance. i have one friend, retired attorney, who is 63 and cannot find insurance to purchase except catastrophic coverage. she needed to lay out the first $20, 000 to have an operation. what about those who don't have that amount? once implemented fully, obama care would solve that issue. the medicare donut whole has also been padded to help some. over time, more can be done.

the jobs act would have been very helpful. but, obama inherited a mess and now wastes time campaigning. if romney gets elected, we will be back in the 50's. for me, it's a look at significant strategic change in our infrastructure and that is not a personal benefit, but one for my grandchildren. america is on the way to becoming the third world country i have envisioned for almost ten years now. w/o educational improvements, our workforce will not be able to compete and that is a sad truth that has been stewing for some time now, way before obama. so, i vote for him for much broader reasons and a different approach to many other countries that i find refreshing.
 MacInOC
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/23/2012 5:09:27 AM

There's been 4.5 million jobs added since Obama's been in office.

Oh please. Use NET jobs please!! How many added means nothing unless you take into consideration how many jobs are lost. Remember the economy was shedding about 750,000 jobs per month just after Obama's inauguration. Most folks (and kids) can understand this simple concept in net change.

The Labor Department on Thursday morning quietly released a new benchmark for payroll employment in the U.S. It turns out that with the revision, there has been net job growth -- not much, but more than nothing -- during Obama's first term.

According to the revision, total non-farm payrolls stood at 133.686 million jobs in August, up from 133.561 million in January 2009, when Obama's first term began. Before the revision, payrolls were at 133.300 million in August.

In other words, 125,000 jobs have been created, in total, during Obama's first term, compared with a prior estimate of a loss of 261,000.

This is obviously a very small difference, but it takes away a weapon that former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the Republican nominee for president, has used repeatedly to hit Obama: the claim that there has been a net job loss since he took office.

This said, 125,000 NET jobs added does not even come close to the U.S. working population growth. So depending upon which statistics you choose, Romney could be right.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2012 8:46:28 AM
serenity
the real question is what aspects of our lives have been hindered by a whacked out congress that has prevented obama from getting some really good policies through.

It's up to a President to have the leadership to get things through Congress. This is what presidents like Cliinton and Reagan did. They had the skills to get things moving in thea direction they wanted the nation to go.

As for a 'whacked out' Congress. The Congress is dnot a secondary body subjected to the Presidency, It is the there to represent the constiuents in districts and states. Senators are there to take care of the needs of their state...it's up to the President to provide collective leadership. If a President can't get the Senate and Hoiuse of Representatives on board his agenda, then it's the President that has failed in his job.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/23/2012 9:07:22 AM
Re: msg 83
Your friend needed an operation - and had to lay out $20.000.
You don't mention what kind of procedure this was. Was this a face lift, broken bone, heart valve? Hospitals do provide all kinds of services at no charge to those who cannot pay.

You mention a "jobs bill". President Obama was been very in-effectual at creating jobs. The number that comes to mind is 130,000. That's how many jobs have been "added", in reality. How many hundreds of billions of dollars were thrown at this? How many more do you want to add?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/23/2012 9:22:35 AM

It's up to a President to have the leadership to get things through Congress.

One has to only look at Mr Romney's ability to cross the isle in Massachusetts to see how well he would fair with congress....not very well.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2012 9:47:13 AM
The comment wan't about Romney. The pros or cons of Romney doesn't mitigate that Obama has been more a less a failure at working with Congress. Johnson finessed his Civil Rights Act through legislation...as did Nixon with SALT talks, etc. The President doesn't have a lot of constitutional power on with Congress...his strength needs to come from persuasion via leadership.

Obama has been a dud...perhaps Romney would be a bigger dud but it doesn't make Obama any less of a dud.

Americans have gotten into a weird pattern of self-destrruction. Instead of canning a failure of a President...both GW Bush and Obama...they defend their mediocrity and renominate them. then they are stuck defending these duds because they don't want 'the other guy' elected. With both Obama and Bush it's been 'let's be groupies and defend this piece crap because he's better than that the other piece of crap'.
 sweetest
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2012 9:57:31 AM

Neil Cavuto: Mitt Romney ‘Botched A Lot Of Things Tonight’

Disappointed O’Reilly Slams Mitt: ‘Romney Didn’t Do Anything, Nothing’

“So, President Obama won the debate,” Carlson suggested.

“No,” O’Reilly shot back. “Nobody won."

October 23, 2012 --Mediaite.com

Translation into the convoluted world of” “Fox-Speak”: ”Yup. A "draw" translates as "Obama blowout."

“Mitt Romney botched a lot of things tonight,” said Cavuto. “Benghazi, I don’t know what happened to that issue.” Cavuto said that there were many opportunities to hit the president on his administration’s failure to prevent and to explain their response to the attack in Libya, but Romney did not take them.

^^^What happened is that old style show down with the facts.

Mendacious Mitt finally sold out the one group that had his back regardless of facts. The Tea Party and the right-wing fringe and that daily lathered, churned and salivated at the very thought that this contest was going to be the 'epic settling of accounts' was sadly disappointed. It didn’t happen.

Why? Because they too were used---The preoccupation in Benghazi of the right was the latest tool of the GOP to stir up Tea Party base and it give ‘a backbone’ to an otherwise unprincipled candidate with no original thoughts or policies, that had a tendency to come across as either milquetoast or recklessly antagonistic, depending on whichever way the wind blows.

Last night the final insult. Tea partiers had to contend with this ‘new peace-loving Mitt’…someone who left the ‘debate’ part at home, instead offered a simpering and consistent allegiance to the existing and effective foreign policy leadership at play, with his basic, ---yes Mr. President…anything you say Mr. President…Three bags full…Ouch.

But seriously, welcome to the club TP’s… welcome to the club of those who have had to endure and witness gas-lighting moderating Mitt.

The back story…while the situation was Benghazi situation was tragic and fluid, it's clear that the GOP had been reckless in their premature assessments of the situation and that the president had not been forthcoming---as documents and a timeline back him up. The GOP game plan didn’t really care that so many on the right believed he was going to be tough and nailing the president on issues that they saw Obama weak on.

The likely truth is that knowing the full scope of Mitt Romney and his deceiving 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 editions, knowing that he was neither an interested student in foreign policy, nor nimble enough to answer penetrating questions that Schieffer would have undoubtedly levied at him, their team took the easy route and like Ryan before him, simply preparing him to parrot back the talking points he needed to make him to just sound and appear ‘reasonable’.

And if in the process, that parroting also clouded instead of clarified his position, on yet again another question of substance on what a Mitt Romney administration would do in dire situations….well, so be it...too bad. The American people and the larger world audience really don't really have a right to know.

----People know its one thing to ‘shift’ a bit in an election campaign, but to shift so that your entire platform representing something that is utterly unrecognizable from one week to the next, one month to the next, or one year to the next is reckless. So to not be concerned about this…to not care about showing what you stand for is arrogance in stupidly assigning the American electorate as being unable to see or deserve the truth. This is the GOP game.

So…I wonder, what does the Tea Party think today now that they see it was always about that Trojan horse…and their ideals being thrown under the bus.

There is truth out there for those who want to face it. And I think Santorum said it best when he said, ”Mitt Romney is a flawed candidate.”

There is no better truth-teller than the heart of the Tea Party, Rick Santorum. What he believed was always consistent to his core and principled.

Mitt apparently born without that ability to truly project a principled position, stands for nothing, fought for nothing, despite being given everything---(including those talking points from last night about how to simper and pander on an issue where his base and the country wanted a man to define his leadership).

If people want to elect a man that clearly can be filled with one ideology or another at the whim, so be it. Those patriots the neo cons and Cheney/Halliburton (and their contracts) are waiting for their opportunity to increase military spending by 2T when the Pentagon doesn’t need the money, and start another useless war, when the people are expecting a team to reduce spending and deal with the deficit.

Like him or not, President Obama has been accountable and shown consistently prinicipled , steady and determined leadership and has 'owned' the GOP in an area they one had strength and cred on.

At the end of the day it's all about character and the importance of it. It’s already hard enough to track and isolate all those throughout the world who are working to undermine the US without having to also wonder about what the real GOP inside game could be this week or next.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2012 10:39:37 AM

At the end of the day it's all about character and the importance of it

Perhaps in movies or in sports where losing doesn't matter. In the real world it's about getting the job done that needs to get done. In 1208 the USA needed a Hillary Clinton who would have been the American version of Margaret Thatcher....a b''tch who terrorized her own cabinet to get them off their ass.

If it's about character then I know a really nice barber in Mayberry who would be a good president. Or, if Mother Theresa had been an American, you could have elected her.

The President is commander in Chief and when in the military the final order is often'just get the damn thing done'.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama/Romney...the world is wondering.