Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > what's your favorite kind of tea and why?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 peacelovenharmony
Msg: 20
what's your favorite kind of tea and why?Page 3 of 2    (1, 2)
I'm going to start making my own teas soon. Can't wait. Guess those will be my favorites.
 morninggirl12
Msg: 21
what's your favorite kind of tea and why?
Posted: 11/14/2012 1:45:01 AM
Caramel apple spice (snack tea) by Yoga. It's very soothing, love the aroma and satisfying as a snack
 KER6969
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/19/2012 10:36:09 AM
I've tried chocolate bubble tea and didn't mind it.

My favourite tea is Decaf Typhoo as it's British and that's my background. I also love the smooth taste too.
 SILLYGIRL111
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2012 10:54:11 AM
Chai tea. I just bought a pumpkin spice tea at trader joes.
 DoubleParked
Msg: 24
Posted: 12/20/2012 7:59:17 AM

huh??..i have no idea what was just said

haha I don't know either. I'm a simple soul.Give me a nice cup of Constant Comment with some honey and splash of milk and I'm good to go.
 LolaEasen
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/22/2012 2:43:38 PM
It has to be black tea! I don't mind flavors but I love caffeine from time to time :)
 Miss_ing
Msg: 26
Posted: 12/26/2012 6:56:16 AM
I. Am not a new age tea drinker, ginseng, or green teas. I enjoy an American tea found along the road side or while hiking, chamomile or a version of it. The Natives called it Indian tea it's good for colds, resting and stomach aches but mostly it's natural and not purchased at the local, "Trader Joe's" you actually have to pick it, dry it and store it. Good stuff bait bitter but relaxing.
 TheKiteRunner2003
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/29/2012 7:16:28 PM
I like trying different kinds of tea, most of the time I like hot and cold but if we're talking about dream tea house bubble tea I have only tried star - simply delicious. I think it has mango in it, which is one of my favorite fruits. =3
 foodie62
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/29/2012 9:54:16 PM
Chai, Thai ice tea and orange pekoe.
 MzchieviousNAz
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:10:46 PM
I enjoy Apple Cinnamon on a cold day, mmmm...like it as hot as can be.
 trackgreg
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2013 5:37:36 PM
Earl Grey tastes great and it relaes me
 eve1962
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2013 2:55:18 PM
I can't answer yet because I bought lots of Twinnings - different flavours and haven't tried them all yet. But love the fruit ones. Yet to try the white tea with a hint of pomegrante.
 ManhHeartLove
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/13/2013 2:35:09 PM
love jasime flower tea and oloong tea and quan shih yin buddhist tea white tea too
 kjay41
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/27/2013 8:42:02 PM
chamomile tea with honey
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/30/2013 7:13:08 PM
Twining Earl Grey is a must to start the day I take it with me when I travel just in case they don't have it wherever I may be.

After the first cup it depends on my mood.
Morrocan Mint, green and white fusion, Chai, Pumpkin Spice Chai, Strawberry Lemongrass green tea, jasmine, sushi bar green tea, rooibus (red bush, african herb) and the list goes on There are not very many teas that I do not like.
 Mkdragn
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/6/2013 2:25:51 PM
I like the classic green tea, another tea I've tried at a friends that I really like is: Vanilla Hazelnut mmm. Above all, I love bubble tea for its textures and amazing flavors !
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/12/2013 3:22:36 PM
I must have 30 diffrent teas at home right now. It all depands on how I feel. For the morning I like Earl grey,English breakfast or Irish breakfast with a squees of sweet lemon and extra sweet. If I plan on a long hard day of hiking it would be, Half a tea spoon of pu-reh with a full spoon of green tea maybe some lemon added maybe not. In the evening it would be lady grey with sweet lemon extra sweet and in a one quart cup. Kick back and chill for the evening. After a heavy meal it would be lipton tea with fresh mint from the middle eastern market. Again a big cup of it to help the food go down. Sometimes it would be blackcurrant tea. Those are the main teas I drink but may times I would feel like something else. Then on some cold nights and I want something sweet it would be hot chocolate sometimes I would add blackberry or other jam in there for extra intresting flavor. I use mostly Stevia in my teas sometimes suger.
On very hot days when I go hiking it would be lipton tea with lots of mint. I make it in a one liter bottle and take it with me, One of the most refreshing drinks ever. If I got with friends it would be 2-3 liters cause they would drink it all up half way into the hike.
Many wars were started in the name of tea.
 Moonstone_Nyc
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/17/2013 11:44:10 AM
my favorite tea is tea de anise seed its a dominican tea when its done boiling it taste good when u add some sugar to it.
 Drezzal
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2013 7:43:02 PM
I would also have to pick earl grey. I'm drinking apple and pear green tea at the moment :)
 time2nyou
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/22/2013 4:29:00 PM
I love green tea,, I hear its help u lose weight.. plx.. i dont drink enough.. LOl
 Albvs
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/22/2013 5:26:05 PM
Home-made chai:

equal parts water and milk into a pan (assuming for one mug-sized portion), about 1c + 1c
add the sugar or honey at this point, about 1Tbs
take two cardamom pods, pinch/break them at the middle and drop them in
add a pinch of black pepper and/or white pepper (if you have the unground peppercorn style you can add two in)
add two bags of your favorite black tea

bring just to a boil, stirring the first time to get the sugar incorporated
lower the heat so that it can rest
bring it just to a boil the second time
again, lower the heat

the milk fats should have foamed a little by this point and you can pour into the mug (attempting to trap any peppercorns, tea bags or cardamom pods with a spoon, for example)
 jessiefl
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/7/2013 8:02:19 PM
I loved the blueberry tea at Barnes and Nobles and just as I got sufficiently addicted, they discontinued it. I have tried other blueberries teas in the store but they werent the same. I love Jasmine tea and Red Zinger and Rose tea made by Tazo. Im from Massachusetts, a big tea drinking place. When I served in the Navy, my father used to send me care packages with lots of different kinds of tea, some guy from Georgia got boiled peanuts and other people got other things. We would meet in my room and I would brew tea for everyone and sample food from people's care packages. It was fun.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/7/2013 8:11:21 PM
To elaborate:
4-5 slices of cuke, skin on.
Peeled chunk of ginger, about the size of a standard die (like in craps).
Soak in a pitcher of cold water a couple days.

A couple mint leaves added in is also nice, my father in law likes that with a little lime juice.
 Guestspeaker
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/9/2013 5:46:17 AM

indian chai and rooibos

chai=tea. . that's like asking for pita bread

...thats like saying your asking for fresh pita bread and showing up before it's baked, leaving, getting baked, then coming back after it dried out sitting on your table, and wondering why your pita bread is so dried out, then doucing it with chai tea and wondering why your pita bread is so soggy and asking for more fresh pita bread and losing your patience then doing the whole cycle over again when you could just hollar out to the stuardice "how long is it going to be, or even doing it the old fashion way by tossing a pebble at the venue window or holding a boombox over your head yelling, i need some pita bread!! ...i mean...Chai tea!...i mean both!!...no, I changed my mind, i want a burger!..."

and when the burger arrives, chanting out "where's my pita bread? and my chai tea?" can i have my burger on a pita loaf with a slice of tomato? can i get a chilito too?" you dont have chilitos? nevermind then, cancel the whole order.

"hey, why you giving me a green tea?"
 LittleLotte73
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/19/2013 5:45:58 PM
Chai. I love the warmth. Although honey lemon is nice when you're sick
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > what's your favorite kind of tea and why?