Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SwanLake73
Msg: 50
Police issue warning to single mothers seeking love on the netPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
hmm rorschach,, if you offer candy to my dog from a van, I shall be very suss...
 bobtail123
Msg: 51
Police issue warning to single mothers seeking love on the net
Posted: 10/25/2012 8:21:10 AM
I have No kids of my own , so I can only talk for myself , but I see a Lot of women with Photos of there children, we know there are people on here that are in jail with passes and people that I would even give a dog to, even if it was in my own backyard. So everyone if you have a photo even with a child's arm in it, or say anything about you children, for their sake Please Remove it, If there is one case in the media you can bet there are 50 that go unreported !!!!! Believe me I know a very high ranking Police Officer , she has told me of more cases that will never make it in to the media
 i8pineapple
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/3/2015 6:33:07 PM
It cracked me up one time, this bird had "must like kids" at least twice and another few references in her profile, so I sent her a message- how many kids are we talking about? then she's given me a gobful and flipped out and blocked me. So I'm guessing at least 5 or 6, and probably all different fathers in jail/rehab/NZ.
 petula1908
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/22/2015 4:51:54 PM
Yes let us get a concerted campaign going against loading pics of children on dating sites. This showing off their "beautiful" children in order to create a positive loving image of themselves is just really an ego trip. No child of theirs is ever ugly, you notice???
Some are looking for new mothers or fathers for their children and we all know about these stepdads with ulterior motives. Target the lonely, often overweight, not so hot, single mother in order to get to the children, the nubile teenagers and even pre-pubescent. Neither boys nor girls are safe from these bastards.

If any parent rebels against keeping their children safer with no pics on the net, they are seriously flawed and should be regulated against.

Heavens!! People get up in arms because some bloke wants to post a shirtless pic. So what?? Get your priorities right, I say.
 petula1908
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/22/2015 4:58:08 PM
bobtail123

You mean people you would not give a dog to etc??? Who would we lobby to get regulations enforced about pics of children on dating sites, and then of course there is Facebook and other media, but at least there are security levels with those but still a hazard in my opinion.
 Jarod50
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/22/2015 5:59:59 PM
Perhaps some members should be reminded of the "PLENTYOFFISH TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT"
ELIGIBILITY - You must be 18 years of age or older to visit or use this Website or the Services in any manner. By visiting the Website or accepting these Terms of Use, You represent and warrant to Plentyoffish that You: (i) are 18 years of age or older, and that You have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by the Agreement; (ii) will use the Website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations; and (iii) have not been convicted of any felony and are not required to register as a sex offender with any government authority.

"You must be 18 years of age or older to visit or use this Website or the Services in any manner." So what exactly does the word "use" mean here? is this to be interpreted as an under 18 individual appearing in one of the members profile pictures?? or not??

An option for other members to report the violation to this sites administrators if spotted in search results could be a way of dealing with this problem.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >