Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend says he wants to stay with me forever, RED FLAG??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platypus_man
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Boyfriend says he wants to stay with me forever, RED FLAG??Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
OP is gone for 7 months. Still, nice to see women complain that a guy wants the relationship while she doesn't. Great ammunition to refer to when a gal opens up a conversation with 'where is this relationship going?', we can always say we thought women were finally liberated enough to not need it to go anywhere further than where it already is.
 HelenBackAgain
Msg: 81
Boyfriend says he wants to stay with me forever, RED FLAG??
Posted: 5/16/2013 11:22:28 AM

Great ammunition to refer to when a gal opens up a conversation with 'where is this relationship going?',...

If you think you need ammunition to answer that question, you've got far more serious problems than a dating site can help with. There's not a reason on earth why it should be a battle except that you make it so.

I'm still assuming she dumped the profile because she decided to relax and be happy, and they're making wedding plans now.
 BlueEyedBlon3000
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/1/2013 1:03:00 PM
he was just in a moment. one day they love you 'forever' next day they are gone. so to sum it up : enjoy the moment.
 ladyLeelo
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/1/2013 4:06:03 PM
If he can't say.... , "I love you darlin'".. or "I love you..". .. or " I love the way you grill chicken!"

Just ask him point blank if he Loves you.! Communication is the foundation for all relationships. .... (really why would you "do the vows" with someone you aren't sure about how they feel about you?)... He may just have a hard time saying I LOVE YOU. :) Ask him point blank, and btw, ...real relationships don't play games.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend says he wants to stay with me forever, RED FLAG??