Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mss8585
Msg: 26
Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Sounds like she either has no sex drive or is a closet lesbian. Maybe she hasn't admitted it to herself yet or trying to fight it and live normally by dating men, but it's definitely not normal.
 enigman42
Msg: 27
Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?
Posted: 10/27/2012 2:56:33 AM
I'd grow up. Of course I would date her.
 mss8585
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/27/2012 4:03:40 AM
Actually duty, i've found as i've gotten older, the less accepting and patient I am with sexual restrictions. Sex is a very important part of a relationship. And being satisfied is as well. If you want to settle with someone who has a bunch of rules and cannots when it comes to sex, more power to ya. But i'm not that guy. I mean within reason though, I don't expect a girl to let me give her anal every single night or something like that. But I broke up with a girl because she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth... ever. I told her then.. ok if it's going to be like that then no more oral for you. You don't want my body fluids in your mouth, however if I go down on you, the entire experience for me from start to finish is your fluids in my mouth (she only has to deal with one shot of fluid at the end). Not that it bothers me, but fair is fair.
 justherefortheforum10960
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/27/2012 6:54:32 AM
I had a similar thing happen when a woman I dated admitted before we got intimate that she was allergic to semen and we would always need to wear a condom when making love. It was a deal killer for me.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2012 2:41:36 PM

But I broke up with a girl because she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth... ever. I told her then.. ok if it's going to be like that then no more oral for you. You don't want my body fluids in your mouth, however if I go down on you, the entire experience for me from start to finish is your fluids in my mouth (she only has to deal with one shot of fluid at the end). Not that it bothers me, but fair is fair.

Huh? Sex doesn't have a scorecard. There shouldn't be any tit-for-tat.

I have a good friend of mine that can't have a man ejaculate into her mouth. She barely gives blowjobs. I happen to know that it's never been an issue for any of her partners, and none of them have refused to give her oral in return.

Oh.. and if you think that men don't have any fluids until they ejaculate, you've obviously NEVER given a guy head.

I had to ask my guy about this one because I couldn't figure out what it was bothering me about it. He nailed it in less than 10 words. It's spiteful and childish behaviour. I like giving head, I like to think I'm good at it, and I happen to love my guy's cum (any of them) in my mouth, on my body, pretty much anywhere. With ONE exception. I don't like cum on my face, so don't allow facials. It's never been an issue for any of them.
 DomG79
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/27/2012 7:36:33 PM
I'd "NEXT" her. She should stick with women.
 jfeev
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2012 10:47:57 PM
I'm sorry, I see that noone else has taken the bait and I feel like an idiot for doing so but gingernutbiscuites, what the hell are you talking about. I've never expereinced ignorance on this level in my entire life. Please remove yourself from the forum and go back to the rock you crawled up from under in early Salem, MA. You sound like an annoying bible thumper who demonizes and vilifies the very idea of sex.

Ok, now that I'm done with that rant. Honestly there had to be something wrong with her. I agree with everyone that said that sex is an important part of a relationship. I feel that it's one of the ways to really test someone's boundaries and it helps build trust on a deepre psychological level. It is true that different people are willing to allow and do some things that others won't, but when a woman or a man says that they don't like the other's genitalia, or excretions there's an issue. It's a good thing you're no longer together however, to the twit that said she probably didn't really like you...who stays in a monogamous non-physical relationship with someone that doesn't really like that person? SERIOUSLY, the chick just had problems plain and simple.
 LukeMM23
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/28/2012 12:52:28 AM
Why would she get involved with a man, if she can't at least respect what a man has to offer? I mean, women are really touchy about what we think of their vaginas. It should go both ways. If she hates a penis, then, that may be an indication that she has some deeper or darker issues, that she's hiding. It's not a good idea to pursue that.
 eattoplease55
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/28/2012 5:29:33 AM
Tuff question..specially if you have a thing for this person....Im an oral freak and have pretty much given more than Ive recieved....as for giving Ive never asked a woman to so called swallow or do anything she didnt want to do....and after I give her what I like to do orally...many ablige me because theyve enjoyed what they recieve...its a personal choice and there are other sexual actions that can take place other than what your refering too!
 TooShadows
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2012 8:55:31 AM
I had a one-nighter with a woman like that. With a hang-up like that there's no chance of a long term relationship. Sex should be messy,in my opinion.
 RgTheRnBFan
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/28/2012 8:59:13 AM
Of course I actually prefer women that don't like penis and semen. I'm actually quite bad in bed anyways. Win win situation. :]
 vancitygurl78
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/28/2012 1:26:28 PM
If I was a man and I was interested in someone who didn't like a penis would make me wonder if she even liked men in the first place.

Maybe u need to tell her she needs to try the opposite sex. And I would never date her again, cuz me personally, when I'm in a relationship, I have needs that needs to be met! If it's not, there's a problem and I wouldn't stay with them thinking it'll get better cuz it never does gets better
 Byoung28
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/9/2012 12:40:23 PM
What would be the reason to?
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/9/2012 7:13:52 PM
well if she already had another partner .. that would be a good reason to make sure you had a condom on ..she may have even had a girlfriend.. not a boyfriend.. and was just wanting to experiment.. or use you for other things.. don't kid yourself.. lesbians use men sometimes to their own personal gains.. the idea that her place was off limits suggests she was hiding something and it wasn't your saran wrapped schnitzel k..
 Morespam
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/10/2012 9:38:44 AM
If I was a woman yes, otherwise no.
 phil2847
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/10/2012 2:31:51 PM
She is Definitely a Lesbian!!!
 troywtey
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/10/2012 2:42:48 PM
think i would help her find a girlfriend
 CDC47591
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2012 6:33:23 PM
I would tell her she should quit fighting it and admit she was a lesbian. That would probably upset her so much she would make think she broke it off with me. OR open her eyes to the truth which she would probably thank me for before moving on.
 baldguy500
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/13/2012 4:50:37 PM
first of all penis's isn't a word....so i think the original poster should spend more time on his grammar skills than asking stupid questions on POF.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/13/2012 5:56:08 PM

That would be some bad sex then. Bad sex over the long haul not a good idea.

I'd say it's worse than merely bad sex. Bad sex you could train, open up, etc. If a gal hates semen in general (seeing it, touching it, etc), and doesn't like a "penis" in general, you're not going to "train" her in any way, it's a done deal.
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/14/2012 1:58:23 PM
I would MARRY a woman who didn't like penis or semen. But then again....my fixations are all about giving oral. And I have E.D. to boot so I would enjoy the relief from worrying about my penis pleasing her.
 ridenaround
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2012 3:43:54 PM
definatley not. why would a guy ?
 ridenaround
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2012 3:46:39 PM
I think you partner had a rpoblem internaly. I eat pleanty of spicy food , my lady is pretty open and would tell me if she had any problem. And she swallows.
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/17/2012 3:25:17 PM
I don't like penis or semen so I understand my lady not liking it. But....I cant live without copious amounts of **** juice.
 wolftxusa1966
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:36:07 PM
I would make her try mine once - or dump her. I'm tired of 'tried it before, don't like it'. Why should I suffer for somebody else's incompetency or bad taste? Just wank on some strawberries and watch her face as she eats them. If she likes them but sticks to her guns, you know she's BS'ing you. lol

Note to self: Put 'Feed you strawberries' in 'First Date' section of my profile.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?