Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 baldguy500
Msg: 44
Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
first of all penis's isn't a word....so i think the original poster should spend more time on his grammar skills than asking stupid questions on POF.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 45
Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?
Posted: 11/13/2012 5:56:08 PM

That would be some bad sex then. Bad sex over the long haul not a good idea.

I'd say it's worse than merely bad sex. Bad sex you could train, open up, etc. If a gal hates semen in general (seeing it, touching it, etc), and doesn't like a "penis" in general, you're not going to "train" her in any way, it's a done deal.
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/14/2012 1:58:23 PM
I would MARRY a woman who didn't like penis or semen. But then again....my fixations are all about giving oral. And I have E.D. to boot so I would enjoy the relief from worrying about my penis pleasing her.
 ridenaround
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2012 3:43:54 PM
definatley not. why would a guy ?
 ridenaround
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2012 3:46:39 PM
I think you partner had a rpoblem internaly. I eat pleanty of spicy food , my lady is pretty open and would tell me if she had any problem. And she swallows.
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/17/2012 3:25:17 PM
I don't like penis or semen so I understand my lady not liking it. But....I cant live without copious amounts of **** juice.
 wolftxusa1966
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:36:07 PM
I would make her try mine once - or dump her. I'm tired of 'tried it before, don't like it'. Why should I suffer for somebody else's incompetency or bad taste? Just wank on some strawberries and watch her face as she eats them. If she likes them but sticks to her guns, you know she's BS'ing you. lol

Note to self: Put 'Feed you strawberries' in 'First Date' section of my profile.
 Ninja1244
Msg: 51
Posted: 11/20/2012 2:46:18 PM
I would drop her like last week's dirty underwear!
 ann2H20
Msg: 52
Posted: 11/20/2012 8:02:36 PM
I agree. Just as the title states--- Plenty of Fish. And, with that, lots of diversity among them.
 ILOOKGOODINRIBBONS1
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/22/2012 1:27:58 PM
Thats a pretty extreme hangup, yo.
 MAB54
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2012 4:47:24 PM
I'd have to say hell no...
 tensail
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/22/2012 10:14:27 PM
shes been conditioned by feminists n is screwed up, she may find balance after sme inner work , stay clear in v mean time,gl.
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2017 5:55:07 AM
Rumor has it that there are more than a few women out there that like both and in healthy amounts...
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2017 12:16:35 PM

I once dated a woman who after a time told me that she didn't like semen or penis's.

Why in the world would you want to keep dating her once she said that? I would have just said "Okay. Ummm... if I don't like vaginas and I don't like the juices that flow out of her when she's extremely excited, I'd obviously never have a date. If you don't like penises, then you're lacking in sexual attraction to guys, plain and simple." I can understand some gals mildly disliking semen. A turn off to me and other guys when a gal's like that, but they exist of course. Don't need a "love of man juice" from a gal, but being in the opposite direction even in a mind sense is a debbie-downer. She'd need to make up for it in many other ways (and over time learn to not really dislike it much).

I think you may have misinterpreted the gal you went out on dates with, where she was closer to what I described above... like, "I hate semen" in the sense of the mess it makes and "don't cum on me, I hate that", and being a little b!tchy about it... and indirectly "disliking" penises in some sense because they're the culprit to that potential "mess". Yeah, big turn off... but I think as long as you went "that far" to talk about sex and are about to ... I'd just roll with it, as there's a decent shot (no pun intended) that if you avoid any messes, handle it well for her, she'll have a positive association with you, thus, what you bring to the bedroom. BUT I wouldn't count on that (lol), but again, you made it that far, mine as well try a few times before punting the ball away.
 basilisk123
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2017 2:12:03 PM
Nope, there is no way I would stay with her. That would be cause for immediate breakup.

Sex is a big part of what I need in a relationship. By saying that to me, she would be saying that she does not accept all of me, which is a huge turn off and a real deal-breaker.
 Dan6308
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/29/2017 3:03:48 AM
If she's great and I really like her? I stay.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2017 5:00:42 PM
any woman who does not like penises and semen, has major issues and why would anyone date her?
She may be hot but how good would she be in bed? It is a basic rejection of masculinity.
 Starion
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2017 1:22:23 AM
I dated a very attractive and fun woman who in general wasn't overly comfortable with a penis, nor was she a fan of my playing with her/going down on her V. Not prudish, as sex was decent, but she didn't like giving or receiving oral.

It became obvious she wasn't comfortable with herself, so that carried over to others in certain ways. She claimed to not be into masturbating either. Now I see that as an important test quality to gauge a woman's sexual comfort. If she's not cool with exploring herself & hitting her own good spots, how will another have a flying chance of dialing that in?

If you love her and are happy with what you do get, perhaps she's open to exploring her sexuality with you, go for it. Else, beware buddy. It could be a long road to stale sex.

Related joke:
"An old couple date for a good while and figure they'd get married. After discussing all the details, the topic of sex comes up. Man asks: "How often do you see us having sex?". Woman answers "INFREQUENTLY". Man: "Is that one word or two?"
 Dan6308
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/19/2017 12:50:31 AM
@letitia

A woman may have issues with it? She may be disgusted by it, may have been traumatized by pig-like men, it may simply be not part of her culture, etc.
I know a woman who was turned off sex by a guy who'd go to prostitutes often, ask her to suck him when his****was like cheese after not having cleaned it for a very long time, etc.
She wasn't turned off for good but it did "traumatize" her...

Oral sex isn't some sort of absolute thing...

If we don't have that, we'll have other things....missionary is ok. ;)
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/19/2017 2:26:18 PM

I once dated a woman who after a time told me that she didn't like semen or penis's. And if we ever had sex, would I please wear a condom to keep the mess under control. I have asked several men if they would stay with a woman like this. She really was a great woman in every other way, she just had this one hang up. What would you do?

Ummm yeah I'd run not walk out the door. Biggest deal breaker ever.
 jayorthax
Msg: 64
Posted: 6/11/2017 1:46:20 PM
When they say that, it's time to run away!
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/23/2017 2:51:10 PM
Some women are just not into sex at all...take it or leave it...if you enjoy sex, then you will have to find a woman, who enjoys sex too
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/23/2017 3:01:42 PM
What would I do ?

Move on

It's like that saying " Must love dogs "
 gtomustang
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/24/2017 6:17:10 AM
I have two female friends not interested in my anatomy, either. we hang out and and go dutch. so, the lady described in the title would be about like that.

my old school parents would still call it "dating", but I don't.
 U21984
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/17/2017 5:25:18 AM
Dude! There are PLENTY of women who are like that. They are called asexual.
But, you should be able to spot them on your radar screen from 5,000ft overhead.

All kinds of signals.

AND vice versa for the OPPOSITE type, too.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?