Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women, would you date a guy who is impotent?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Women, would you date a guy who is impotent?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I would and have, my late spouse could not keep it up, but was always willing to please me any way he could.
In two relationships after in the years that followed it was because of medical issues. It bothered them more than me.
 gtomustang
Msg: 102
Women, would you date a guy who is impotent?
Posted: 8/8/2017 8:55:32 PM
gosh darn, you dudes got a woman who looks like a wolf without 3 d glasses to talk about sex, and now she's gone. i guess that's what happens to women who talk about the sex they're having.

meanwhile, I've dated women i wasn't physically attracted to, b/c they had great personality. So, it was like being "important", and they were willing to stick about b/c i'm a smart linguist. everyone likes, what they like.
 siisaa
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2017 12:37:45 PM

gosh darn, you dudes got a woman who looks like a wolf without 3 d glasses to talk about sex, and now she's gone. i guess that's what happens to women who talk about the sex they're having.

^^^ No worries, I'm back! Eh, we're still having issues and I don't want to be relegated to anal sex all the time. Anal is fun but I want variety. I need to begin distancing myself from dude. WOMP....Womp....womp
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2018 3:05:47 PM
I do date a man, and we both really enjoyed each other company. He is on too many meds and astrological not sexually compatible with me. We enjoyed each others company for what it is. I still looking for a man who I am completely compatible with.
 ohenryx
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2018 4:42:01 PM

TexasChick
I would and have, my late spouse could not keep it up, but was always willing to please me any way he could.
In two relationships after in the years that followed it was because of medical issues. It bothered them more than me.

I was having a conversation with a woman around my age, not someone I’m dating or going to date, and this subject came up. She said something like, “The last 3 men I dated couldn’t manage one erection between them.”

I thought it was funny and laughed, but she got a little miffed. I guess from her point of view, it wasn’t very funny.

gtomustang
meanwhile, I've dated women i wasn't physically attracted to, b/c they had great personality. So, it was like being "important", and they were willing to stick about b/c i'm a smart linguist. everyone likes, what they like.

I can’t say that I’ve ever had that experience. I have been around women, just hanging out, that I flat out didn’t want to get physical. Various reasons, mostly centered around appearance, but just no. I can’t remember a single instance where I was will willing to practice my linguistic skills but not go “all the way”.

Now when the shoe is on the other foot, that is not so uncommon for women to make that differentiation. “This much, and no more.”

siisaa
No worries, I'm back! Eh, we're still having issues and I don't want to be relegated to anal sex all the time. Anal is fun but I want variety. I need to begin distancing myself from dude. WOMP....Womp....womp

Interesting. A while back I dated a woman for a few months. I rather liked her, and wanted to continue, but…

When we were approaching intimacy, but not yet there, she talked about her last boy friend. The guy was older than me, and had definite ED problems. He did have “great linguistic skills”, never failed to get her off, but she missed “the real deal”. So we become intimate, life is good, we bounce along for a couple of months. One day she tells me that ex-bf has called her, she’s going to see him. I take a wait and watch attitude, the next thing you know she’s back with him, and I’m out in the cold. My skills in that one area apparently weren’t up to his, and that trumped a working d___.

Cat*Eyes
astrological not sexually compatible with me.

WTF? I am speechless. NG, take over, please, you’re never at a loss for words.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 106
Posted: 1/9/2018 10:09:29 PM

I do date a man, and we both really enjoyed each other company. He is on too many meds and astrological not sexually compatible with me. We enjoyed each others company for what it is. I still looking for a man who I am completely compatible with.

Holy shit. I remember you. You're hard to forget.

No oral? With those lips of yours, that's heartbreaking. Astrological match?? Come on. If there were any validity to that crap, one wouldn't have to bother instilling values in their children. Their characteristics/personalities/morals would already be set in place. But we all know that's not true.

But damn, them lips, though..
 CuteSheCat
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2018 11:13:31 AM
Absolutely. I don't need all that other stuff. Presents, I like presents! lol

If you are with someone impotent you "should" realize that person is with you because they want to be and not because of what you can do for them sexually. I find that a very pleasant thought.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2018 6:54:38 PM
texaschick

I wonder why you were attracting impotent men? Most women would have moved on...
 siisaa
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2018 11:42:20 AM

Interesting. A while back I dated a woman for a few months. I rather liked her, and wanted to continue, but…

When we were approaching intimacy, but not yet there, she talked about her last boy friend. The guy was older than me, and had definite ED problems. He did have “great linguistic skills”, never failed to get her off, but she missed “the real deal”. So we become intimate, life is good, we bounce along for a couple of months. One day she tells me that ex-bf has called her, she’s going to see him. I take a wait and watch attitude, the next thing you know she’s back with him, and I’m out in the cold. My skills in that one area apparently weren’t up to his, and that trumped a working d___.

Not surprising. Sounds like she had a lot more history and investment in ED ex. Most women don't get off via penetration anyway so a working d___ is important but obviously not the be-all to end-all.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2018 7:00:43 PM
I have and did, my soulmate, 2 hubby, was unable to get it up,,, we had fun anyway.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2018 7:22:54 PM
LG,,,

My late hubby was my soulmate,,

I am a Vet,,, and they seemed to also all be Vets, in a military town near the biggest Base. Ft Hood.
i am attracted to the emotional connection, the enjoyment of each others presence.
 ohenryx
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2018 8:23:33 PM

silsaa
Not surprising. Sounds like she had a lot more history and investment in ED ex. Most women don't get off via penetration anyway so a working d___ is important but obviously not the be-all to end-all.

You’re right, she did have a lot of history and investment with him, nearly 2 years worth. I got the feeling that she was … unhappy that he couldn’t do the deed, but after spending some time with a man who could, she realized that wasn’t as important as she originally thought.

It didn’t hurt that he had more money than me, and was willing to spend a great deal of it on her. That sounds unkind, and I don’t really mean it that way. But it does matter.

TPOYD
Holy shit. I remember you. You're hard to forget.

No oral? With those lips of yours, that's heartbreaking.

It’s hard to tell, what we’re mainly seeing in her pics is lipstick. And remember, she has been here for 12 years, and for the nearly 8 years I’ve been here, she has had the same pics, so …

Sirius_Sister
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/2/2018 4:35:26 AM
If the brother is deeply spiritual (not religious, he must be dogma free), I would eagerly embrace having a partnership with an impotent man. I have a preference for elder men anyway (I got a thing for wrinkles and gray hair - blame Saturn in my chart); I've found that older men tend to chase me less around the bedroom or not at all - this is honestly refreshing. I'd rather us focus on how we can grow together spiritually, than feeding fleshly desires
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2018 6:46:35 PM
No I'm too young to deal with those kinds of annoying issues. Sex is supposed to be fun not annoying and stressful.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/3/2018 4:12:42 AM
"Interesting. A while back I dated a woman for a few months. I rather liked her, and wanted to continue, but…

>>>reminds me of an attractive woman I used to work with. Eyes that made you think missionary was invented just to look in her eyes. Anyway, you get the idea, she could have chosen what man she wanted, and instead kept returning to the guy who ripped her off, got her an STD he caught from a 16 yr old he cheated on her with (he found out from his friend's fiancée he was diddling with as well), finally married her and then disappeared....but they connected on a personal level, and so paying to have him come over on a date and buying him dinner after he cleaned out the fridge of what she bought with food stamps for her daughter, was a way she could keep him, not a red flag (of course, she was just as good as getting people to lend her money, so why admit wheedling money out of her was a bad sign).

she never used that hackneyed phrase, "he's my soulmate", but could have. some people just want what they want.

"Sex is supposed to be fun not annoying and stressful."

>>>sex creates a pleasurable nerve response when done right. Its the baggage and BS we attach to it that makes it annoying and stressful (when done right, of course. Hit that cervix, and we're talking about a different issue)
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2018 2:03:51 PM
Nope. I know a man who divorced his wife because she got so fat he could no longer perform his marital duty. Don't blame him.
 Gemgirl
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2018 3:02:44 PM
I have and it was not an issue for me except that he should have been up front about not being able to perform at all -- nothing. Slowly I began to see that this was one of several issues he was not truthful about. Impotency not so important but honesty is.
Gemgirl
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2018 11:18:32 AM
Date?
Yes to have fun if he can have a good time, dance, love concerts, the beach at night with agave *ta kill ya* in me
Be in a relationship?
Not bloody likely.
PLEASE.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2018 12:31:48 PM
^^^Msg #118:
Yes to have fun if he can have a good time, dance, love concerts, the beach at night with agave *ta kill ya* in me
Be in a relationship?
Not bloody likely.
PLEASE.

+1
Yes, if by dating you mean going out and doing stuff, etc. having a good time overall, FINE.

But to date a guy as a 'potential lover' ? No way. What would be the point?
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 120
Posted: 7/12/2018 6:20:23 PM

But to date a guy as a 'potential lover' ? No way. What would be the point?

Because sex isn’t everything.
 MsMicki
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2018 7:31:22 PM
^^ may not be everything.....but it is definitely a huge part of a relationship.

For me personally....sex if far more than just "intercourse"...
I crave the affection, human touch, and connection that goes along with sex...

I dated a guy that was having a lot of ED issues....so he pulled away from any and all affection and touch. And refused to go to the doctor for any "help" that was available...
This was not acceptable to me...
I could live without the "intercourse" part if I was at least still getting the affection and touch...
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 122
Posted: 7/13/2018 7:45:00 PM
^^^ I know, I was being facetious. My ex would never initiate sex. It made me feel unwanted.
 2ufo
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2018 6:55:35 AM
I'd date a guy who was impotent as long as he didn't blame everything on impotence.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2018 7:49:45 AM
My late Hubbs was unable to Preform, but we had Lots of fun doing "other" stuff.
Last Relationship he had some very similar issues. Maybe its the age thing/ health issues w/ some guys.

At 58 and with last relationship ^ was 2015, makes me wonder about the future.
 FDB777
Msg: 125
Posted: 7/15/2018 9:19:05 PM
No, not at this point in my life. When I'm older and it sex matters less then yes.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women, would you date a guy who is impotent?