Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Being Too goodlooking can work against you ???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sugarcoat69
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Being Too goodlooking can work against you ???Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
You only hear Negative things from the “not so Good Looking people”. And you know why, because they are very Insecure about their look. Rather than working on their personalities, inner beauties or other good qualities, they Lashes out their negativity on the good looking people for compensating their insecurity and Inadequacy.
The Pettiness of the “average " or "Not so Good looking" people are really Pathetic.

I can see there a lot of readers in here fall into that category for their not so well thought or bitter remarks. Rather than focusing on the issues, they are diverting the focus on grammatical error, spelling etc. which is really funny. When people are really good looking people don't really care.... they are way ahead of the game than the average people. When people are good looking and wealthy, they hire other not so good looking people for their writing, spelling checks and chores.

My Issues are not about the creative writing or how people are pontificating about their writing ability but the attitude of certain people; who are uncomfortable about the good looks of the others and do not know how to handle that. They Become Petty, jealous, insecure, Poughty, and real aZZ , Sometime they make real scene which is unnecessary.

Stick to the subject rather than diverting it into different direction
 sugarcoat69
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Being Too goodlooking can work against you ???
Posted: 10/31/2012 4:19:31 PM
Why good looking people are being hated

1 . They are always in demand.
2. Always get the upper hand.
3. They get to date a lot and enjoy their sexuality above than average
4. always get the promotion
5. People enjoy being their friend
6.People love to hang around the good looking people.
7. They can use their charm and good look to get things done.
8. If you are woman , you always get the free drinks and get in to the clubs, invited to the party.
9.They are always pleasant.
10.They are good to look at
 ElForester
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2012 5:05:45 PM
You can be anything you want to be on the in-ter-net. ; )
 funandfloating
Msg: 79
Posted: 10/31/2012 5:24:10 PM
No it is not the butt ugly guy who ends up with the attractive women unless they have money,pizzazz and sexual expertise. Your argument is flawed and based on may be one or two that you know. Women however are not so hung up on looks as men are and typically want a lot more.
 sugarcoat69
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2012 7:06:44 AM
No it is not the butt ugly guy who ends up with the attractive women unless they have money,pizzazz and sexual expertise. Your argument is flawed and based on may be one or two that you know. Women however are not so hung up on looks as men are and typically want a lot more.
I wish I could have you the experience being the advantage of the good looks. People get so many dates for just being good looking and Handsome.You are mistaken, If you are good looking guy,with the money , education,big house, nice cars........Woman will flock around you like Bees around the Honey.

Remember Look will take you a long way ...............
 HeartOn64
Msg: 81
Posted: 11/15/2012 7:12:33 AM

I wish I could have you the experience being the advantage of the good looks. People get so many dates for just being good looking and Handsome.You are mistaken, If you are good looking guy,with the money , education,big house, nice cars........Woman will flock around you like Bees around the Honey.

Remember Look will take you a long way ...............

I wish you'd post your pictures and explain how women can "flock to your amazing looks" without even seeing them?As an "executive" with a "graduate degree" from Houston,Texas,you sure spell poorly.

I think you are FOS.
 sugarcoat69
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2012 7:35:22 AM
I wish you'd post your pictures and explain how women can "flock to your amazing looks" without even seeing them?As an "executive" with a "graduate degree" from Houston,Texas,you sure spell poorly.

I think you are FOS.
________________________________________________________________________________

I did and woman flocked around me like bees on honey.I have dated more than 20 dates from here. Beautiful, successful woman from all different colors. They are still doing sending me request for dates. By the way it is not about me, it was intended for the people who are good looking and what they had to go through haters like you ;who does not know how to have a decent Forums rebuttal without getting personal and nasty . Now I am here for only for the forums and not looking for anyone from here, so putting picture is out of question.There are plenty of beautiful , cultured, educated, well mannered woman out there to date so I don't have to listen to some " Bitter old Hag" , who have nothing better to say but attack them on their spelling.How juvenile is that?

I am sorry that man like me does not date average or Old woman like you causing you to hate us. This exactly way I meant. I think you are a woman of Poor attitude, poor manners, Poor upbringing, less class , biased, and lack substance.I am not going to tell you you are FOS because I have more class than you and I carry myself with dignity and pride. I am not going to stoop in your level.

By the way, spelling or is not a criteria for the being an executive, that's why we have spell checker, secretary, creative writers.People like me don't have the time to run spell checks for people like you but hire them to do our jobs.
 sugarcoat69
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2012 7:38:38 AM

I think you are FOS.

*******************************************************************************************

You have only an associate degree and talking all the high mighty.Please!! give me a break. What community college you went to ? My PA have better education than you and he does not need to spell correctly............
 wolftxusa1966
Msg: 84
Posted: 11/15/2012 7:49:20 AM

As an "executive" with a "graduate degree" from Houston,Texas,you sure spell poorly.

Rest assured, not everybody from Houston, Texas, is godly handsome. May I suggest myself as an alternative? lol

I had this problem myself where she was gorgeous (and I think without the arrogance that often comes with it) and the 'league' thinking got the better of me. I choked. IRL however, I have been with ladies many times my own looks-scale rating. Women may be more forgiving and look for other qualities. Not that it's ONLY this or that, I mean as a matter of importance ranking. And I find that men and women rate the same pictures very differently in terms of looks, both male and female ones.

In short: Yes, if it's too good to be true, I don't even try. I apologise to those 'hotties' that I passed over.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 85
Posted: 11/15/2012 8:13:09 AM

You have only an associate degree and talking all the high mighty.Please!! give me a break. What community college you went to ? My PA have better education than you and he does not need to spell correctly............

In related news, my irony meter just broke.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 86
Posted: 11/15/2012 8:38:54 AM
By the way, spelling or is not a criteria for the being an executive, that's why we have spell checker, secretary, creative writers.People like me don't have the time to run spell checks for people like you but hire them to do our jobs.

It might not be a criterion for being an executive where you work, but being literate is a dating criterion for many women---no matter what age they are. Most well-educated women want a man who is at least as literate as themselves.

Your having gone to school does not automatically make you well-educated. It's not what you've been taught in school that matters---it's what you've actually learned that counts.
 Technopunk
Msg: 87
Posted: 11/15/2012 9:46:30 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, attraction is in the mind of the observer and no two people see the world in the same way. I'd quote buddhism and theories on duality to but someone who doesn't understand that 'too good looking' is an illusion of the ego wouldn't understand
 I-may-be-bad
Msg: 88
Posted: 11/15/2012 11:49:08 AM

You only hear Negative things from the “not so Good Looking people”. And you know why, because they are very Insecure about their look. Rather than working on their personalities, inner beauties or other good qualities, they Lashes out their negativity on the good looking people for compensating their insecurity and Inadequacy.
The Pettiness of the “average " or "Not so Good looking" people are really Pathetic.

I can see there a lot of readers in here fall into that category for their not so well thought or bitter remarks

I am sorry that man like me does not date average or Old woman like you causing you to hate us. This exactly way I meant. I think you are a woman of Poor attitude, poor manners, Poor upbringing, less class , biased, and lack substance.I am not going to tell you you are FOS because I have more class than you and I carry myself with dignity and pride. I am not going to stoop in your level.

Nuff said........
 deerdog1
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/15/2012 12:01:39 PM

Your having gone to school does not automatically make you well-educated. It's not what you've been taught in school that matters---it's what you've actually learned that counts.

I'm going to chime in on this against my better judgment...some of us actually do have an education and yet are spelling /grammar challenged ..I wasn't gifted in those subjects in school and add that it has been quiet a few years since school I have gotten even more rusty in the spelling /grammar categories ..I do however have a great career in a field that I have a natural talent as well as education in ...and have held an executive position also ...I do however strive to spell and present good grammar .in both my professional life as well as my forums and I have a good spell checker ...I however have yet to find a grammar checker ..and my spell checker does not work if the misspelled word is also a real word ...that along with my dyslexic handicap makes having good spelling and grammar a bigger challenge for guys like me than it does for people with a gift for clerical arts ..Education alone as well as intelligence or lack there of is not an assurance that one is capable of good spelling /grammar or not..just saying
 Bigcalm
Msg: 90
Posted: 11/15/2012 12:50:46 PM
If you’re too good looking, it’s not a problem. You don’t have to apologize for being so lucky.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 91
Posted: 11/15/2012 5:26:49 PM
Education alone as well as intelligence or lack there of is not an assurance that one is capable of good spelling /grammar or not..just saying

True, it isn't foolproof assurance---although I think it's a pretty accurate barometer. I'm able to tell the difference between someone who's lazy, dyslexic, or a poor speller from someone who lacks intellect---just by whether or not they're able to string sentences together into coherent thoughts. I'm also able to discern when English is not someone's first language.
 Hotmerlot
Msg: 92
Posted: 11/15/2012 8:37:16 PM
[Why good looking people are being hated

1 . They are always in demand.
2. Always get the upper hand.
3. They get to date a lot and enjoy their sexuality above than average
4. always get the promotion
5. People enjoy being their friend
6.People love to hang around the good looking people.
7. They can use their charm and good look to get things done.
8. If you are woman , you always get the free drinks and get in to the clubs, invited to the party.
9.They are always pleasant.
10.They are good to look at ]

Your opening statement indicates that you are hated and then you make all of these points to indicate that you are not hated. Which is it? You are contradicting yourself. And I don't care how good looking you are (or think you are) I would chew off my own arm to get out of your presence. There is something fundamentally wrong with you.
 wolftxusa1966
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/15/2012 8:51:03 PM
Msg 75:
According to the scale logic, 10s have it the easiest and 1s the hardest. The key is 'and up'. Up to what? Would a 5 refuse a 10? Or would a 3? If everybody is ok with a number up to 10, that means 10s have 100% choice. 1s can only pick from 1s and 2s as each group only goes down one notch.

Sure, you said to only go down one, but that's a choice. A 10 CAN pick a 1 just by deciding so. 1 accepts. A 1 cannot pick a 3 or higher because it is not up to 1 to decide.

So in math and IRL, 10s have it made and 1s are screwed. And yet - all women here are looking for THE ONE. lol
 MsMicki
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2012 10:08:29 PM

So in math and IRL, 10s have it made and 1s are screwed

pretty sure alot of 1's and 10's are here strictly to get screwed!! ;)
(sorry......couldn't help myself)

looks, grammar and education don't mean a damn thing if you're a jerk!!
 HeartOn64
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/16/2012 3:03:03 AM

I did and woman flocked around me like bees on honey.I have dated more than 20 dates from here. Beautiful, successful woman from all different colors. They are still doing sending me request for dates. By the way it is not about me, it was intended for the people who are good looking and what they had to go through haters like you ;who does not know how to have a decent Forums rebuttal without getting personal and nasty . Now I am here for only for the forums and not looking for anyone from here, so putting picture is out of question.There are plenty of beautiful , cultured, educated, well mannered woman out there to date so I don't have to listen to some " Bitter old Hag" , who have nothing better to say but attack them on their spelling.How juvenile is that?

Defensive much? lol....

LMAO! Seems to me,you stooped WELL below my level with that overkill rant!
I should have gotten much more personal and nastier considering your ridiculous reaction!

BTW...reading and writing are basic skills needed to graduate with a Graduate Degree.
And anyone who brags about how good looking they are like you do,doesn't hide thier looks.

looks, grammar and education don't mean a damn thing if you're a jerk!!

This "old hag" couldn't agree more. :)
 Pinky127
Msg: 96
Posted: 11/16/2012 3:22:17 AM
Op,do you live under a bridge,by any chance?

I just checked your Posting History - take a bow and thanks for the
 HeartOn64
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/16/2012 3:26:22 AM

No, it can't, but being too condescending, narcissistic, self centered, or thinking that one is above the rest do work against you.

How convienent that you won't post a picture to prove you are "all that"!
 deerdog1
Msg: 98
Posted: 11/16/2012 4:20:43 AM
{quote]looks, grammar and education don't mean a damn thing if you're a jerk!!

fine ... attack them for being a jerk..anyone can help being a jerk...well most can ..any way my point was that spelling/grammar for some people is a catch all comeback for anyone they don't agree with..and you are right some people just don't try ..and its also obvious that some people just don't have the intelligence to pen a coherent sentence...but on the other hand ..I see a lot of minor spelling mistakes being harshly criticized on here.ones that don't necessarily reflect lack of intelligence or education ..I don't know what kind of disability I have.. when posting I spell check and proof read several times ...before I post ..but when I go back and read my posted post the mistakes jump out at me ..most time I edit and correct them ..but sometimes I don't get to in the allotted time ..so the result is months later I read some of my old posts ..and think God! these people must think I'm an idiot

as we get older we tend to realize that true beauty comes from within ..outward beauty is most definitely in the eye of the beholder ..and is just a fad ..what is considered beauty today may be unattractive tomorrow .. arrogance and conceit..are two of the ugliest attributes a person can have ... perception of beauty is the folly of youth ..I have never seen a ugly woman ...or person for that mater ...i try to look on the inside
 HeartOn64
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/16/2012 4:35:21 AM
Deerdog....no one is coming down on you for your spelling or grammer nor are you sitting on some high horse in regards to your looks,so relax. :)

Since this thread isn't really about anything but some rude and**** man,who can't back up his assertions with proof,just know that humble men who can't spell well are much more respectable than jerks who can't or can.

I, for one....don't think you are an idiot!!!
 deerdog1
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/16/2012 4:50:32 AM
yes Heart ..this thread is a joke that I don't really know how it made past being deleted ..that is why I don't mind going so far off topic ..this thread has no valuable topic ...in my opinion

and your right its been some time since anyone has criticized my spelling /grammar ..I don't know if its me improving or people have just learned me ...because as you of all people know I don't steer away from controversy..I love to argue ..and you are one of my favorite people to argue with ..and though we often don't agree I always respect your opinion..and Love the person you are

Dog
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Being Too goodlooking can work against you ???