Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Kissing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jimmyg1970
Msg: 51
view profile
History
KissingPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
a kiss is great if its a good one..... if its a bad one, total deal breaker
 Bella_RF
Msg: 52
Kissing
Posted: 12/4/2012 6:21:14 PM
I love kissing and any man who I am in a relationship with; if they don't like kissing then I feel there is something wrong with them. It's so intimate and loving but doesn't compare to sex. But kissing during...is the ultimate of making love!!!
 KC Southern Love
Msg: 53
Kissing
Posted: 12/4/2012 10:33:31 PM
I think kissing is a very important part of sex. I can kiss for hours.
 natgoat227
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Kissing
Posted: 12/5/2012 1:39:07 PM
While I agree that kissing IS very erotic and sensual...when shared in an equal exchange...
I wouldn't consider it More erotic than intercourse.
Kissing is a _Fabulous_ way to get each other very aroused and eager to proceed to the next step.
I'm proud to have been 'instructed' in the art of Tongue-Wrestling by an expert.
It's one of the Two things I miss Most about not having a partner.
...But when I Do find another one...she's going to benefit greatly from my education!
 CheezyChick
Msg: 55
Kissing
Posted: 12/6/2012 7:59:19 AM
If I am interested in someone, I wanna kiss them. If Im not kissing him...Im not having sex with him.

I can see having a casual affair minus the kissing if that person is not someone you truly care for..

I can't imagine having sex with someone I don't want to kiss, nevermind an affair.
 dwayne88
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Kissing
Posted: 12/6/2012 12:48:52 PM
I don't understand how it could possibly be more intimate than sex.

It's just a tongue in someones mouth.

Sex should be far more since it's really someone putting themselves inside someone else.

Granted, i've never kissed before, but I just don't see how it could be more intimate.
 NASH58
Msg: 57
Kissing
Posted: 12/28/2012 5:05:13 AM
Long wet tongue kisses very hot
 Jovigirl49
Msg: 58
Kissing
Posted: 12/28/2012 6:38:34 PM
In the soon to be year of 2013...i would like to state that kissing is a lost art form. No one does it just to enjoy every bit of it. It gets every fibre of one's body going so that each and every part of what may happen will be completely blissful.

Spoken like a true cancerian!!

Love it to bits...trouble is ...as many other's posted..for me...if the kiss is blah ...the rest will be mediocre.
 love2laugh130
Msg: 59
Kissing
Posted: 12/28/2012 8:21:00 PM
Yes, it all starts with the kiss! A passionate kiss, arms around each other, pulling each other close ... hmmm. Isn't it getting warm in here?? :)

love2laugh
 joetomorrow
Msg: 60
Kissing
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:35:58 PM
So you don't think a hug makes a difference?
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 61
Kissing
Posted: 12/29/2012 1:30:51 AM

op: does anyone else agree that kissing is much more intimate than, sex in of itself…I can see having a casual affair minus the kissing if that person is not someone you truly care for...

Kissing is more intimate than that kind of sex – sex that’s had mostly for genital satisfaction and relief, for example.

Kissing isn’t functional like that. It doesn’t bring orgasm and release. Kissing is sensual interplay. It heightens arousal – if both people are emotionally engaged. If not, if they're half-hearted or absent-minded? One could conceivably have intercourse that way, but kissing?– what would be the point?
 sleepsafe
Msg: 62
Kissing
Posted: 12/29/2012 10:08:57 AM
Gotta agree, as a huge fan of kissing, it's high on my list of importance. But I'm not interested in kissing someone I wouldn't want to be intimate with. It might be the start and finish, but there is a lot in between.
 freshstartbraveheart
Msg: 63
Kissing
Posted: 12/29/2012 11:24:27 AM
I don't think it's black and white. I think kissing can be more intimate than sex and vice versa, depending on the context/situation... I'm a heck of a lot more likely to kiss on a date than have sex with someone that I just met so it's less intimate to me in that sense. However, sex without kissing is lacking in a lot of intimacy. Someone else said it but the sex can continue in a relationship, long after the kissing has stopped. Also there is not as much hype, (if any) about "angry kissing" as there is "angry sex". So in those ways, it can be more intimate.

As for "unintentional sex", these ads are funny and quite fitting:

http://artnectar.com/2011/03/mtv-print-ad-sex-no-accident-use-condoms/
 Love.Notes
Msg: 64
Kissing
Posted: 12/29/2012 3:25:02 PM
Kissing is a big part for me but so is sex and so is kissing during sex. I can't see me living without either one of them.
 chatylady
Msg: 65
Kissing
Posted: 12/29/2012 6:54:30 PM
Kissing is intimate, but there is so much more to it. It can be a sweet light kiss, or light tugging on the lip.. Kissing leads to passion, but is also a very sensual part of intimacy. touching you guys face, running your fingers through his hair as he pulls you in and gently kisses your lips, then opening your mouth with his tongue and probing your mouth, touching tongues and letting the passion build. Yes, my friend, kissing is intimate, but not as intimate as sex itself. It is the prelude to it.
 Accabella
Msg: 66
Kissing
Posted: 12/30/2012 7:21:57 AM
The kiss is the tell-tale for me... if the passion and connection are not in the kiss, it's not going to be anywhere else.

Kissing
Posted: 12/31/2012 3:54:16 AM
Look, people...you kiss many women even half-right, and you can make them cum. More so than by other indirect stimulations. What does that tell you about kissing?

Unless she's one of those whose ideas about "chemistry" is so way off like some in these threads appear to be (see one about badboys/niceguys B.S.), if I get ahold of a woman and kiss her, I could make her almost beg me to go to the bedroom, or drag me there herself. And...is this not true the other way around? A woman kissing any of you men with half-decent "skill"?

So...makes you think...you guys who're trying to use "lines" and player conversation and you really just want some sex - a trick to try might be making any initial conversation which simply makes her not get immediately angry and resisting if you just go in for a kiss...it doesn't need to do one bit more to her than that, no more charming than that - only to make her not completely closed to you going in for a kiss. And so then when you do kiss...that's where it's at, if she's that kind and you're that kind, it's in the kiss. It's all up to your kiss. You can completely persuade and seduce her right then and there, depending on your kissing. Without any jibber jabber conversation, beyond whatever it takes to open that 4 second window during which she won't immediately shove you away.

...heh, just something I pulled out of my arse just now while typing.
 russell5417
Msg: 68
Kissing
Posted: 12/31/2012 4:32:56 AM
From what I have experienced.......kissing is MUCH more intimate than just sex.

This is just from my (being male) point of veiw.......but for instance I can be someplace public, and see a lady with a smoking hot body, and the last thing on my mind will be kissing her on the lips.

I would, however be daydreaming about kissing her inner thighs.......neck.....breasts/nipples...tummy....

....so I guess on second thought, my answer would be sort of.......
 somewhere2013
Msg: 69
Kissing
Posted: 12/31/2012 10:36:23 AM
I am a little late. I have been out of the "game" as someone told me. I don't think what I want is a game though. Anyway. I have had my first kiss in 14 years. I think men forgot how to kiss. He just stoke his tongue in my mouth for a fishing expedition and thought that was sexy. A long, lingering kiss, lips, tenderness is so sexy and much of what I want from a man. No tonges until it gets to that "certain" point.
 CheezyChick
Msg: 70
Kissing
Posted: 1/1/2013 3:40:27 AM

I think men forgot how to kiss

Men didn't forget how to kiss....'that' man you were with maybe did?

I personally like tongue...even a little tongue darting business on first kiss is warranted.
I find it hard to hold my tongue back when my lips are in action.

To me...
A kiss is just a kiss...never.
And a kick-ass-tongue-sucking-supernova-hard-wanting-soft-loving-bite-me-baby kiss ....might last forever.

Don't give up...plenty of good 'kissers' out and about.
 oneofthelast1s
Msg: 71
Kissing
Posted: 1/1/2013 5:14:20 AM
yeah this maybe true but i think the same number of women would fit under that tent
 oneofthelast1s
Msg: 72
Kissing
Posted: 1/1/2013 5:16:59 AM
never were more truer words spoke!
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 73
Kissing
Posted: 1/1/2013 5:40:38 AM
This is why making out leads to sex. She squirms, he squirms, hands start wandering & if his wander too far in her opinion, she dumps him & runs to the forums to complain that all guys just want sex.
 dia1979
Msg: 74
Kissing
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:19:16 PM
I agree with you that kissing is more intimate than sex. Atleast for ME it is. I am flad that im not alone in it.
 dwayne88
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Kissing
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:04:28 PM
I don't really see how kissing could be more intimate than sex.

It's just a tongue going into someones mouth.

The act of two peoples genitals interlocking seems to be far more intimate.

Even oral sex would seem more intimate than kissing.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Kissing