Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Kissing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 russell5417
Msg: 68
KissingPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
From what I have experienced.......kissing is MUCH more intimate than just sex.

This is just from my (being male) point of veiw.......but for instance I can be someplace public, and see a lady with a smoking hot body, and the last thing on my mind will be kissing her on the lips.

I would, however be daydreaming about kissing her inner thighs.......neck.....breasts/nipples...tummy....

....so I guess on second thought, my answer would be sort of.......
 somewhere2013
Msg: 69
Kissing
Posted: 12/31/2012 10:36:23 AM
I am a little late. I have been out of the "game" as someone told me. I don't think what I want is a game though. Anyway. I have had my first kiss in 14 years. I think men forgot how to kiss. He just stoke his tongue in my mouth for a fishing expedition and thought that was sexy. A long, lingering kiss, lips, tenderness is so sexy and much of what I want from a man. No tonges until it gets to that "certain" point.
 CheezyChick
Msg: 70
Kissing
Posted: 1/1/2013 3:40:27 AM

I think men forgot how to kiss

Men didn't forget how to kiss....'that' man you were with maybe did?

I personally like tongue...even a little tongue darting business on first kiss is warranted.
I find it hard to hold my tongue back when my lips are in action.

To me...
A kiss is just a kiss...never.
And a kick-ass-tongue-sucking-supernova-hard-wanting-soft-loving-bite-me-baby kiss ....might last forever.

Don't give up...plenty of good 'kissers' out and about.
 oneofthelast1s
Msg: 71
Kissing
Posted: 1/1/2013 5:14:20 AM
yeah this maybe true but i think the same number of women would fit under that tent
 oneofthelast1s
Msg: 72
Kissing
Posted: 1/1/2013 5:16:59 AM
never were more truer words spoke!
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 73
Kissing
Posted: 1/1/2013 5:40:38 AM
This is why making out leads to sex. She squirms, he squirms, hands start wandering & if his wander too far in her opinion, she dumps him & runs to the forums to complain that all guys just want sex.
 dia1979
Msg: 74
Kissing
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:19:16 PM
I agree with you that kissing is more intimate than sex. Atleast for ME it is. I am flad that im not alone in it.
 dwayne88
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Kissing
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:04:28 PM
I don't really see how kissing could be more intimate than sex.

It's just a tongue going into someones mouth.

The act of two peoples genitals interlocking seems to be far more intimate.

Even oral sex would seem more intimate than kissing.
 12thour
Msg: 76
Kissing
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:11:49 PM
I certainly don't think it is MORE intimate but it does mirror the sexual act. Someones hard, wet, warm tongue exploring the inside of your body.

Plus, it is the first time "he" enters your body and that in itself is a special moment to remember.

So to me, kissing is definitely an intimate act and incredibly important. I would not sleep with a man on a first date nor would I kiss him...until I really, really wanted too and I was ready to have him enter my body for the first time.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Kissing
Posted: 9/22/2018 5:39:24 AM
YEP...over time I have found kissing very erotic specially to woman....kind of funny because the longer I kiss her the more limp and relaxed she gets. In saying this I have never done or crossed lines unless she wanted to but never had to as I like kissing without the other physical attributes. AND if there's a next time and usually there is it just adds to the anticipation!...lol
Kissing
Posted: 9/25/2018 6:33:59 PM

I have found kissing very erotic specially to woman....

I melt when a woman starts kissing on me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Kissing