Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorites List?????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Naughty Zoot
Msg: 101
Favorites List?????Page 5 of 46    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

Hate to tell you this texas - those are guys posing as girls - they like your pics!

So, are the guys doing this to me actually girls posing as guys?

I've contacted those who have listed me as favorites and have not received responses from a few. It baffles me, but I've tried to stop wondering about it. "Tried", I said...your post just brought all the questions back, Tex. Thanks for bringing it up! Maybe I'll get some answers!!
 star-dust
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Favorites List?????
Posted: 12/6/2006 8:20:21 PM
I have a few people on my favorites list too, did try to contact them via the IM but never get an answer. I even send emails but nothing, so I wonder if they get the messages or not. guess I am one of those people.....LOL Maybe I am just too old for them
 the_humormonger
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Favorites List?????
Posted: 12/6/2006 8:50:36 PM
my own favorites list is quite small, and composed of folk who have become friends, either through PM or the forums. this allows me to easily contact them, or see their posts.

i have been favorited by many. most never contact me...i just assume they like to revisit my profile for their weekly dose of humor. back when the list was smaller, i could id the new ones, and would send them a mail along the lines of "welcome, hope you enjoy the jokes." (most times, they replied, saying they liked my profile. some responded, and expressed interest in me.) as the list grew, that became impossible. now, if they have an interest in me, they will have to be proactive, and contact me. half the time, i can't id the new ones...or the old. apparently, only a hundred at a time are viewable.
 musicnut46
Msg: 104
Favorites List?????
Posted: 12/13/2006 4:08:57 PM
Bite me Probably just not "interested" enough I usually the site to determine the "potential",then if there is any,suggest regular-e-mail
 CurvyGyrl
Msg: 105
Favorites List?????
Posted: 12/31/2006 11:10:51 PM
I check the favorites list and send an email if I am interested. If I don't hear back I delete myself from their list. If you're interested, respond. Otherwise, keep me off your lists.
 NancyC123
Msg: 106
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 3:00:16 PM
I found that odd, too! I'm on 3 people's favorite list and not one of them bothered to even send a hello! Eh, I'm just flattered, so I don't mind too much!
 Woodstar
Msg: 107
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 3:22:03 PM
I joined back in Feb...almost a year now. One fellow put me on his fav list shortly after that. He's still there. I know he is still alive because the list shows you when someone was on line last. He's been on line same time as me.

Then two others have done that. Then there is the ever present young man (you know who you are) who I erased and he put me back on. Then there's the one who is most definetly too young who wrote and said he would wait...for me...I hope just to write back. I did ask bachelor #1 why he did this...no response. So, for solstice I wrote a hello to everyone who had thought of me as a fav...for whatever reason. Everyone wrote back except for those three and one other. Bachelor #1 is the only one who has been online...without a response.

I think I have bonded to him. We are a pair....

Hey! maybe we're part of some sort of scientifice research as the unwhitting lab rats...behavioral sciences...its possible.
 cobaltblu
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 4:03:29 PM
When I first joined this site-I thought it was odd and creepy that ppl would add me to favs and not message me. I would remove myself from their favs list.

After being on here for as long as I have, I have now become the weirdo creepy perv that sees cool profiles and adds them to my favs without messaging them!!! lmao

Seriously though-one of my biggest pet peeves is hearing guys say that a girl is a real slut, or full of herself or dating tons and tons of guys if she is on many favs lists! That is such crap!

Once i had a guy message me and say "on 10 favs lists-wow how intimadating". I thought he was making fun of me-since there are girls that are on 100-400 ppls favs lists that i have seen. I wrote him back to say "oh yeah-10 whole ppl think i'm interesting-thanks" But i guess he was serious cuz he wrote back saying something to that effect. I guess we all have a different opinion/way of seeing things/perspective on things eh?!
 Woodstar
Msg: 109
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 6:54:42 PM
Yeah, Cobaltblu. I had a guy write me recently who had found me on another dating site. I wrote back to say I wasn't really there anymore and to look me up here. Well, he wrote to say I was to busy with all the men I had attracted. He was referring to the fact I was on 15 peoples fav list. I'm here to say several are women I have become friends with and a few young men who are younger than my son but we visit. Jeepers, now I'm on 17 peoples fav list!

I wish to express my gratitude to all my friends for acting as a buffer to a possible jealous control freak type of guy!
 musicnut46
Msg: 110
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 7:53:04 PM
"favorites" can become at least "e-friends" It's just another step in the whole process,easier than being shy in public
 deadgirllivin9368
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 8:10:48 PM
Exactly, I have over 100 people on my favorites and maybe talked to 5. What really is the point? Looks bad for the person like me to have that many guys, it's a turn off for other men reading your profile and then making some smart ass comment about how many people have you on their list. I guess they don't realize, YOU are on THEIR list, They are not on YOURS. Well anyway, no control over people who find something about you they like and want to show it somehow and hide behind a pic, never speak up and at least say hello.
 Cher-Bear
Msg: 112
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 8:12:25 PM
I'm not sure about the favorite lists....for the life of me I can't figure out why someone would add me to their favorite lists and not even bother talking to me......doesn't make sense and every now and then, I will go through it and delete myself from others lists....if they don't contact me.....
 tranehopper
Msg: 113
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 8:18:01 PM
100 to 400 ? Ive seen those. Go check out the hottest 500 people on this site. I think its all an ego trip. This #1 person has to go to a dating site to find a guy. Have you seen this person. Just looking for friends ,yea right. Like they would have time for 389 friends. Check out the screen name. It says it all. JMO Nothing personal.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 114
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 8:40:00 PM
jesusmaryandjoesph

I am on over 100 lists....and I talk to ALL of the people who put me on their list.....if they don't correspond with me, I delete myself.

I go to a lot of events and I post alot as well so I have interacted with hundreds and hundreds of people. Apx 85% of people who put me on their lists are other WOMEN...it has nothing to do with "ego" or stroking or a popularity contest.

sheesh
 tranehopper
Msg: 115
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 9:03:01 PM
Are you speaking for yourself or everybody. How do you do people are not on here looking for popularity.350 plus people. Im sure they have mailed people at least once. But to keep in touch with that many people . B.S. nice edit vt sheesh to you too
 SinnamonTears
Msg: 116
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 9:09:31 PM
I agree...they should name it something else lol. I just remove myself from their lists if they dont make contact..or if after making contact it doesnt pan out...matter afact....mine should be at zero agian lol....guess I don't appear to be too popular ....oh well...
 lauire
Msg: 117
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 9:16:34 PM
if you are on mine i might not have said anything but im thinkin you can read my mind and know you are interesting to me and click a hi-ya to me....mmmmm....i wonder about the sanity of that now that i see it in black and white.......:LAUGHLAUGHsmilelaurie
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 musicnut46
Msg: 118
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 9:45:51 PM
exactly...that's a song title"you had from hello" Maybe at least make a "e-friend",perhaps decide to "meet" and maybe even "click" and who knows THe wonders of E-Getting to know someone Chill-out People Just have some fun getting to know someone as well as you both might please
 lauire
Msg: 119
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/1/2007 11:01:21 PM
I bet if a draped a sheet ovvrr rmy curves id look favoriite....sometimes i wish i had more feminine confidence...but i dont....the kind of handsome masculinity that i attract operate directly from the intellectual hip of sexuality for hims he knew the trophy when he aimed****d and fired---BULLZZ'EEYEZzzz ....(eehwwhh got me Daddy)smileHIMS dont want a neon light to announce his approach kills the hunt....we all know that....

*****ohohohust find out i could of said hello as a newbie on a specific thread.......and got a warm welcome....i woulda like that alot i learn lots here...but now i dont want to re-arrange my page...take care and i watch you guidelines...i am always open to pullups.....smile
 musicnut46
Msg: 120
Favorites List?????
Posted: 1/7/2007 4:38:13 PM
So e-dating is a sport,is it,go-out and play,might get into a shoot-out I bet if wasn't "single" I wouldn't be on herePerhaps a whole new dating site"limited entryhungingofanimals" just a way for some people to "break the ice" with people they never could to inperson Life be a journey of constant discoveryI'm alway open to dancing
 BSGRL
Msg: 121
Favorites List?????
Posted: 3/4/2007 9:09:34 AM
How stupid do you guys think women are? Favorites list ... I don't know what your talking about ... OMG!!!!!!!!!!
 ForneyRider
Msg: 122
Favorites List?????
Posted: 3/4/2007 9:28:10 AM
I thought we were supposed to use it for Fantasy Powder Puff Football league.

Dammit.
 BSGRL
Msg: 123
Favorites List?????
Posted: 3/4/2007 10:20:27 AM
crap....I knew it was for somthing....gezzzzzzzz^^^^^^ I keep the numbers low.. damn it back up with the boob picture... have to build up my numbers again!!!!!!!
 *blondie*
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Favorites List?????
Posted: 3/4/2007 7:31:00 PM
I know some guys have put me on their favorites list. But they have never contacted me. Probably because most of them want an intimate encounter and I have an intimate encounter block on my mail messages. Hopefully they aren't on-line whacking off to my pictures! lmfao I think some of the other people are shy! Too bad for them!
 tickle124
Msg: 125
Favorites List?????
Posted: 3/4/2007 7:34:35 PM
yes I get them...I appear on 63 men's fav list....havent heard from all 63 tho...which is fine I guess LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorites List?????