Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OMGyaa
Msg: 113
Separated vs DivorcedPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Les Miserables is also a movie and it is playing in Brockville.

Btw I like most if not everyone are happy you know people in Brockville.
 benita50
Msg: 115
Separated vs Divorced
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:35:34 PM
YourBrandNewGuy is you are innocent then why did you change your profile? Why did you delete all your pics? You are from Brockville, Ontario. Brockville is a crappy town that are full of haters. LOL Law suit? You are weak dude, I have been on the internet since 97 and I never threatened to sue someone. You sir are an idiot that feeds the trolls, now trolls will come out in full force, do you realize that?

Too late i have copies of your pics and profile info. Maybe i should spread them through out Brockville.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Most Important would be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That The Proper Authorities,,,,,,,,,,,Have Everything They need,,,,,,,

Instead of posting ,,,there is soooo much,,,might have to make a Web Site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,still waiting on IP

I'm afraid, an apology at this late date, will be totally futile,,,It's mostly out of my hands,,,,,,,You make your bed, gonna have to lay in it

Good Luck,,,life is full of TRIALS,,,,,,,,,,,,,pun intended
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 119
Separated vs Divorced
Posted: 1/16/2013 5:28:55 PM
Divorced=potential for drama

Seperated=great potential for drama
 cooldog65
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Separated vs Divorced
Posted: 1/19/2013 7:25:21 PM
^^^^^
Funny she hasn't been back since you countered her attack and thread hijacking.
 Bella5849
Msg: 133
Separated vs Divorced
Posted: 1/19/2013 9:05:35 PM
Separated means you are still not free. You are still in a legalized marriage. It usually is a deal breaker for most men and women. There is always that potential that you might change your mind. For whatever the reason.
 InActingLive
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Separated vs Divorced
Posted: 1/19/2013 11:18:32 PM
I would date someone who was divorced. I would not date someone who was separated.
Divorced implies some finality to the previous relationship. Separation implies a trial period, a marriage that could still be mended, or a messy legal situation that is not yet resolved.
If you are separated it might be too soon to be moving on. Check with me when you are divorced :-)
 LathaMath
Msg: 139
Separated vs Divorced
Posted: 1/22/2013 8:13:21 PM
You are from Brockville, Ontario. Brockville is a crappy town that are full of haters.
Actually Brockville is a rather nice quiet gentrified town on the St Lawrence River near here, a busy commercial centre back in the days when goods moved by water, now bypassed by railroads and highways, and a favourite of retired civil servants. Where *does* this military person get her ideas?
 justdeb1111
Msg: 142
Separated vs Divorced
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:04:42 PM

Divorced=potential for drama

Seperated=great potential for drama

PoF forums = unlimited potential for drama (Where do you guys get those cool emoticons for "rolling on the floor laughing"?)

I feel so boring for commenting on the original thread, (as in sans Interpol) and I did post early on in here before the, erm, "festivities", but I've started conversing with a separated man on this site and my perspective of the subject has changed.

Every person, regardless of their marital status, has the potential to be decent or a jerk. Separated vs divorced vs single and never married can be nasty people or caring. It has about as much correlation as blue vs green vs brown eyes but that is just my opinion.
 cooldog65
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Separated vs Divorced
Posted: 1/31/2013 1:21:27 AM
(Where do you guys get those cool emoticons for "rolling on the floor laughing"?)

Type "roll" between colons like this :roll:
 justdeb1111
Msg: 145
Separated vs Divorced
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:30:32 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wonder if he felt "single" when he was married too. As I said, legals status doesn't make much diff---there are jerks who are married, divorced or single. Glad you avoided one of them.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >