Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 creativebydesign70
Msg: 64
view profile
History
I always have to beg him to have sex, getting tired of thatPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I know ! I have been down that street before and it led straight to another woman. He had began to get attached to her to the point that he didn't want me to touch him best thing is to tell him to move on and you do the same because his actions are the same as my ex exactly . So sorry but don't invest anymore time into something that's going no where soon.
 jlizzy
Msg: 65
view profile
History
I always have to beg him to have sex, getting tired of that
Posted: 11/4/2012 1:58:21 PM
I'm so sorry honey but your post reads red flags galore get out, get out, get out, get out.....bite the bullet and take the pain now but you'll thank yourself in the long run!! Wishing you the best of luck! You're worth so much more than the nonsense he is putting you through!!
 uber69er
Msg: 68
Posted: 11/5/2012 1:49:43 AM
lose him fast - sex isn't everything, but yeah, a relationship includes enjoyable sex last I checked...
 the_biggavell
Msg: 69
Posted: 11/5/2012 3:33:42 AM
Ushu... get at me.. curvy and 5'2... delicious. Good height.

Send me some photos.. this dude wants a surf board ****..

Though I did read something about asbestos... that might b a problem there.. stuff is poison.
 galnxtdoor64
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2012 4:41:52 AM
this guy is poison for her-
he is using her
he could be lying....
kick him to the curb-
there is always shelters for strays.....
 pinksplace
Msg: 71
Posted: 11/5/2012 5:56:15 AM
ya gotta kick this user out!!! he just needed and still needs a place to stay. i bet if u kicked him out today, he would phone his current girlfriend, the one that he is having sex with, and move in there within hours of leaving your place. sorry to say that, been there and done that, as they say and i know the signs. the guy even says he is not attracted to you and is telling u to lose weight???? ur man should be telling u that you are the most beautiful hottest woman ever!!!!
 LaughingHeart12
Msg: 72
Posted: 11/5/2012 9:29:13 AM

My gay-dar is going off big time.

Totally agree. I doubt it would get better even if you DID lose a few pounds. Dump his sorry ass and move on.
 ladyc4
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/5/2012 9:53:54 AM
I see the OP has departed-at least from her original ID.
Without analyzing everything,or being armchair shrinks...
OP, if you are still reading this-neither one of you is happy. I don't think that the 2 of you can achieve happiness together. That doesn't make either one of you bad persons, or put either one of you in the wrong.
The RELATIONSHIP is highly dysfunctional and it needs to end. Give the man some official notice that you and he are DONE, and that he needs to go live somewhere else. Don't buy any "change of heart" or "asskissing" from him-you and he need to be out of one anothers' lives,so that both of you can either find better matches, or enjoy being single.
Cindy O
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2012 12:35:48 PM
He's getting it somewhere else.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >