Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Slept with 36 women....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blueandgold5325
Msg: 26
Slept with 36 women....Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Not sure why he told you that. I don't think it's anyone's business about my history really. A clean bill of health is all that matters.

It takes one time, with one person to catch something!
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Slept with 36 women....
Posted: 1/13/2016 5:04:35 PM
Men often exaggerate the number of women they have slept with and women tend to minimise. Never believe either party lol!!

Who knows who will be faithful and committed and who wont? Mankind is not naturally monogamous but some strive to be so. Some have more opportunities to stray than others and some are frightened of losing the home and family so don't dare. Everyone thinks about it, of that I am sure.

I agree what matters is the clean bill of health right now.
 south_city
Msg: 28
Slept with 36 women....
Posted: 1/27/2016 9:11:44 PM
If a man is in his mid 30s or older, it's not that uncommon or high of a number. Suppose he had sex for the first time at 18. On average he had sex with 2 different women per year. He would reach 36 women by his mid 30s.
 IgottaName
Msg: 29
Slept with 36 women....
Posted: 1/29/2016 3:39:25 PM
I'm 53yo and, to best of my recollection, have been with about 16 women (+/-) since I was 18. You say this guy had 36, in 2 years? IMHO, a guy with those kind of stats is not likely go from numbers like that to settling down over night. He may feel that way now but I would caution my daughters about this type of player. He obviously has a rep to consider, Do you really want to end up just another notch in bed post? One more "slutty" friend for him to brag about?
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Slept with 36 women....
Posted: 1/29/2016 9:27:16 PM
36 women in two years? I bet he cant remember all their names. I don't see why men think that bedding women, who are often drunk or not exactly with it, is something to brag about. Especially if they are known to be "easy" women.
People have sex for all sorts of reasons and not always because they find each hot.....
 marrakech7
Msg: 31
Slept with 36 women....
Posted: 1/30/2016 12:30:31 AM
Do some math. That's maybe 1.5 women a month. A young guy, why not. and who cares if he can't remember their names. Many young girls are doing the same thing, meet in bars and hookup for fun and sex. Sex is fun. And WTF is "easy"? You have grade 9 girls giving blow jobs at school parties, they keep their virginity that way. Many newly divorced are doing the same thing. Taste what's out there, have an adventure, find out who you are and what you want.

Letitia, when was the last time you had sex with a relative stranger just for fun - 20 years ago, 30 years ago?

And yes, safe sex.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Slept with 36 women....