Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Not wanting to have kids??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GeekyCrazyButCool
Msg: 81
Not wanting to have kids??Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Most women at this age have kids and usually make it a package deal
so you not wanting kids will hurt your chances....that being said though
I agree with you to some extent.
 mrcs84
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Not wanting to have kids??
Posted: 12/12/2012 6:45:01 AM
Honestly, your best bet is to date younger women. You'll will have better luck with a 20-something. Moreover, hypergamy works more in your favor.
 VolcanoKing
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/12/2012 8:59:19 AM
I never wanted kids and prefer to date men who dont have them.
 kgibbs1234
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/12/2012 9:45:42 AM
Maybe, but there are tons of us out there that aren't sure if we want them ourselves. I work with preschoolers, so I know how much work kids entail. I also know that it is one of the most important jobs out there, and I need to be fully sure before I bring a little one into the world. So for right now, I'll stick with a dog.

Now in two years? It may be a different story...
 GuitarHero68
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2012 12:11:55 PM
Get a vasectomy and then agree with whatever the girls say they want.
 natgoat227
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2012 12:15:26 PM
OP....
I certainly hope that you're age-parameters are above the 40-y.o. range!!
Most women that Can have kids...still Want kids.

I've raised 3...and just don't have the patience for them, any more!
I want to conmcentrate on ~My Partners Happiness~, now!!
 BostonTerrierx2
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/12/2012 12:35:29 PM
I'll keep this short lightiningboy1...
Don't so what I did. I'm 44 and now I'm thinking that I wasted the opportunity. Fact is, bro most of us idiots that say we don't want kids would probably make the best fathers but we're so damn stubborn and scared of committment that we just shut it down. Think about your choice bro. Life gets lonley after 40. Real lonley.
 sddude
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2012 1:35:52 PM
Well it is a choice, not bad or good, just a choice, alot of career women do not want kids, still a choice.

Bad choice would be attached to a woman wanting kids, get nutered mm I mean a vasectomy hehehe.
Live life like you want it.

I know alot of women who do not want kids.

I want kids alot of kids maybe like 15 of them so I must marry an 18 year old to incubate all of them hehehehe
 lightningman1
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/12/2012 9:55:40 PM
Well i struggle as it is to catch the ladies eyes , So the idea of not wanting kids may throw a spanner in the works,But as i see it. It matters not because the works ain't working anyway....

Plus i don't believe i have Parent skills ,
Wouldn't want to bring a child into the world as an experiment that would not be fair.
As i see it you get it right the first time,
The child is not a toy.
If your suddenly not sure, You can not take he/her back to the shop.....
If you get my drift..
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Not wanting to have kids??