Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 41
dating without picturesPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
people who actually post current pics on their profiles are usually single and looking for a relationship..although you have to pay attention because some will contact you with a pic and then hide it .. a sign of a whack job, married and looking hah.. .. take that whatever way you want.. pictures tell alot about who someone is if you can read pictures.. also what they will publish tells about about who they are.. .. anyone who publishes pictures of their families and grandkids are nuts..anyone who has to advertise his car is insecure.. and an ego maniac.. anyone who puts up a picture of him and his teenage daughter.. the kid runs daddies life.. anyone who publishes her breasts down to her nipples is looking to get milked without a quota.. anyone who advertises his wife with her face rubbed out .. is a whack job..it all implies what type of level of intelligence the individual has.. do I judge profiles.. and interrogate possible detainees .. you bet I do.. anyone looking for something real to add to their reality should be scrutinizing every detail.. the ones that I fear the most are the guys chopping wood in some remote area of the wilderness.. like wtf .. he's either handy or a handy serial killer..
 kittinn
Msg: 42
dating without pictures
Posted: 11/16/2012 5:22:12 PM

people who actually post current pics on their profiles are usually single and looking for a relationship..although you have to pay attention because some will contact you with a pic and then hide it .. a sign of a whack job, married and looking hah.. .. take that whatever way you want.. pictures tell alot about who someone is if you can read pictures.. also what they will publish tells about about who they are.. .. anyone who publishes pictures of their families and grandkids are nuts..anyone who has to advertise his car is insecure.. and an ego maniac.. anyone who puts up a picture of him and his teenage daughter.. the kid runs daddies life.. anyone who publishes her breasts down to her nipples is looking to get milked without a quota.. anyone who advertises his wife with her face rubbed out .. is a whack job..it all implies what type of level of intelligence the individual has.. do I judge profiles.. and interrogate possible detainees .. you bet I do.. anyone looking for something real to add to their reality should be scrutinizing every detail.. the ones that I fear the most are the guys chopping wood in some remote area of the wilderness.. like wtf .. he's either handy or a handy serial killer..

Anyone who feels that they can judge the fundamental integrity of someone else based solely on a picture that may or may not be an accurate depiction of themselves...? Priceless.

Oops! Wrong conclusion.

Actually, i agree with this.

do I judge profiles.. and interrogate possible detainees .. you bet I do..

However, i judge whether i would like to know them better, not as a means of applying a derogatory label.
 dashenka4
Msg: 44
dating without pictures
Posted: 11/17/2012 6:24:52 PM
Yes, I have. And it went well.
What is it that you are worried about? Worst case scenario, if you don't like what you see, you can bow out gracefully after all of 10 minutes of it.
 That_girl*
Msg: 45
dating without pictures
Posted: 11/17/2012 9:09:58 PM
@ supplygoodguy ive had guys do that more then a few times only put up a pic to contact me then quickly take it down before ive even had a chance to look at it clearly,,or attach a random pic of nothing but a dark area or penis pic just to get by the filter..
 AthenaMarina
Msg: 46
view profile
History
dating without pictures
Posted: 11/24/2012 2:00:15 AM
I don't have a public pic but i uploaded my pics to a link then someone here told me how to put them on my profile privately and share when requested.
Just have head shots made I should add a full body one too.
Have had blind dates in the past - EEK!!!!
 AthenaMarina
Msg: 47
view profile
History
dating without pictures
Posted: 11/24/2012 2:01:16 AM
But YOU have no pic ??!!
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 48
dating without pictures
Posted: 11/24/2012 5:01:15 AM
Did once long ago which was disappointing & don't think I'd chance it now. No pic is no excuse in this day & age where a cell phone pic is easy to be had.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >