Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 25
Chastity beltPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
There's another form of pvssy withholding that doesn't require a chastity belt. It's called 'marriage'.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Chastity belt
Posted: 3/17/2013 6:59:20 PM

Every female knows that sex is a TOP male desire, but that it's only a moderate female need.

Control the penis & you control the man.

That's FemDom 101!

Sh*t, f*ck, damn. I missed another damned memo.

BTW.. you're not entirely accurate, just in case you missed the sarcasm.
 mrcyrus
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Chastity belt
Posted: 3/17/2013 7:06:23 PM
This has always been an interest of mine, oddly enough.

The most fascinating thing is that I was on here around, say, 5 years ago, and a topic just like this was around. People were just laying into the guy mercilessly, calling him names and mocking him. I'm not sure if that's what he was going for, but it surprised me.

It's cool to see some responses here from open-minded people. I know now that having an interest like this is totally alright, and really fun, but I was really screwed up over it when I was a bit younger. I always thought something was wrong with me, and seeing that thread made it worse. Thank goodness I got over that. I wish I'd started having fun with it earlier.

Shame can really beat you down if you have some quirky interests, but don't let it :)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >