Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Date lives 1 hr away & wants to come over for sex, but I have kids...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HeartOn64
Msg: 48
Date lives 1 hr away & wants to come over for sex, but I have kids...Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^^^It's not cheating if it's out of the zip code....or so they say! lol
 deerdog1
Msg: 49
Date lives 1 hr away & wants to come over for sex, but I have kids...
Posted: 11/20/2012 10:00:52 AM
Heart over here in Alabama we call it the County line rule ..once you cross into the next county anything goes
 Reg_Herring
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/20/2012 10:13:38 AM

It's pretty obvious the mouth-breather is looking for sex ...

Oh, NO! A man looking for SEX! The most horrible thing in the WORLD! Much worse than genocide, child slavery, or human trafficking...

(WHERE do some of y0u people come fr0m?!?)
 baldguy500
Msg: 51
Posted: 11/20/2012 2:42:34 PM
I suggest you "DO IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD"....
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 52
Posted: 11/21/2012 4:52:19 PM
It's been a week ... so what did you decide to do OP?
 hemingway234
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/12/2018 9:28:24 AM
While it may not be optimal, 1 hour is not very far away.

asked if I wanted to feel anything else on his body other than his back

This would have been enough for me to delete his phone number before I even left the car park. He is just way too pushy. There *are* decent men out there who are willing to wait to get to know you a little first, who would not dream of trying to spend a night at your house when your kids are there (in the early stages), who will think a one hour drive is not a burden if they get to spend time with you.

If by chance you can arrange a second date with him that doesn't involve sex, you can bet you'll go through this whole situation again when arranging the third date. I can't imagine feeling romantic/affectionate about someone whose stated focus was making sure we had sex otherwise it wasn't worth his while.

- I agree.

Lol, this guy also wanted to come over and give the OP a massage on date 2................what a loser. Next.
 feirene
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2018 4:40:13 AM

asked if I wanted to feel anything else on his body other than his back

Sounds like something a pedo would say to a child he is grooming, and i did look at the full original reply to get the context.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 4:04:07 AM
Hotel....your call....don't bring anyone home to your children till you know the deal....weather he's real with hid intentions or it's a farce.....have no problem with getting your itch scratched but children get messed up as it is without thinking about your actions!....good luck with that!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Date lives 1 hr away & wants to come over for sex, but I have kids...