Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > New feature? Contacts - "You are most likely to date..."      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 15
New feature? Contacts - You are most likely to date...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
LOL...I looked at this list and it was nothing but past contacts both positive and icky. Some I had forgotten about but still not interested, thank you every much. Oh, brother.....
 ~breathlesshush~
Msg: 16
view profile
History
New feature? Contacts - You are most likely to date...
Posted: 12/2/2012 4:45:11 AM
I noticed this feature a few days ago. Haven't met a single person on my list of 223. Another useless yet mildly entertaining feature.

Oh, number 163 on my list is none other than Mr Trappedonbayst.

That alone was worth the price of admission!

:))
 kow626
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/3/2012 6:53:03 PM
Listen to these chicks in here, talking about messages and lists in the hundreds while us non-creepy guys are happy to hit double-digits. Lol.

This is another feature that will prove to be completely useless if not mildly entertaining. The first chick on my list didn't even reply to my email. Neither did #'s 8 and 13. #'s 6 and 7 don't even live in the same state as me anymore. #22 kept making excuses not to meet. #23 only wanted to have sex. I could go on and on. And POF's so-called experts thinks those are the people I'm likely to end up dating and in an ltr with? Um, I don't think so!
 iPiano
Msg: 18
Posted: 12/4/2012 7:42:51 PM
I guess I'm doing something wrong. I only have 10 on my list, and I had to laugh very hard as I looked at the list.

8/10 on said list are blocked from contacting me.

SMH, those PhD's you have working for you are idiots.
 kari135
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2013 6:41:06 PM

I guess I'm doing something wrong. I only have 10 on my list, and I had to laugh very hard as I looked at the list.

8/10 on said list are blocked from contacting me.

SMH, those PhD's you have working for you are idiots.

I have maybe 100 or so. Most of them are forumites who live far away - in other countries and hemispheres, aren't even close to being in my generation, are married, you get the idea. Some of them have blocked me after having ''the nerve to contact them''. There are maybe a handful that I do keep in contact with, but it's certainly not through POF.

What I'd really like to know, is there any way at all to delete someone from that list? I do look at it occasionally, and every time I do it irritates me to see - up in the Top 10, no less - someone who basically told me to go f*ck myself and blocked me when all I did was compliment him on a well-written profile. And why on earth would I want to date someone who lives 2,500 miles away?
 kari135
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2013 10:14:52 AM
Wow. Someone tweaked something, because the jerk who told me to f... off is gone gone gone! But now there are some new ones, including Cowboy. Oh, dearie me... Still, there are only 2 our of 100 who are local and who I'd even consider dating - at least they haven't expressed any interest in trying to change me or convert me or anything like that.
 ParisDreaming127
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/24/2013 4:47:36 PM
I dated some who after getting more and more serious into the relationship, ended up at #1. He started at 4 and moved his way up! Were they tracking my phone lol beit had been months since we messaged each other online. It didn't work out in the end but it was interesting that he was the first on the list. May have something going with the list, but not sure what it is
 Railrunner
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2013 10:45:52 AM
I had a look. Nothing. The page is there but shows no one.

Seems accurate. Too accurate.

Sigh.
 Peachx22
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/1/2013 7:34:28 AM
Does anyone know why you might go from one number of contacts, down to another number?

Last week, I had about 69 people listed on my conacts page, now I have 29. I just wanted to know if there is a reason for that and if I can get it back to how it was or if it's a permanent change.
 Bobby Z man
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/1/2013 7:53:44 AM
See this thread:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16010381.aspx
Post No. 4
Admin posted information regarding this.
 Peachx22
Msg: 25
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > New feature? Contacts - "You are most likely to date..."