Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sandbyday
Msg: 104
What if O.J. didn’t do it?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Ironically -
Simpson was selling his personal memorabilia to hide his assets from the Goldsteins and their multi-million dollar civil suit judgment against him. In the process of wheeling and dealing on the sly, some of it got stolen by a dealer who Simpson knew. He was about to walk scott free but when he was recorded as saying ‘nobody leaves this room” kidnapping charges sent him to the big house.

If he wouldn’t have been cagey about illegally selling the stuff, he never would have gone to jail.

There are reports of him hiding $10 million in off shore accts. not sure I believe them.
It’s also been reported his NFL pension grew to $600,000 during incarceration. Not sure I believe that either. I think a lot of people will be watching closely how much money he spends. And if he doesn’t attempt to make anymore income, that could be telling. Actually maybe not. I wonder if the Goldsteins get part of his income forever. The NFL pension is protected by law and I would think his social security is too. But it could be that any earned income would go to the Goldsteins.
 cobster11030
Msg: 105
What if O.J. didn’t do it?
Posted: 10/5/2017 6:53:09 PM
Harvey Weinstein would be another one...
I thought there would be an entire thread on him now. Not a word though.
What a shock.

Am I looking in the right section???
 deetristate
Msg: 106
Posted: 10/6/2017 6:02:26 AM
he's . . . well. . . you know. . .

( pick one of three categories)

benartflick
Msg: 107
Posted: 10/6/2017 7:46:11 AM

What a shock.

There you go again. Harvey did not have sexual relations with those women. As a producer, part of his job requires him to make sure breasts are real. Ambra Battilans called the police about an incidental psychical exam of her breasts. As if her breasts were never fondled before. She went to see Harvey in a business capacity. Dah!

That 22 year old hottie also accused Mr. Weinsten of sticking his hand up her skirt – but he never admitted to that, but how else would he really know if he's dealing with a woman? He did apologize and promised not to grab her again.

“The Battilans' case was taken seriously from the outset, with a thorough investigation conducted by our sex crimes unit,” said a spokeswoman for DA Cyrus Vance Jr. “After analyzing the available evidence, including multiple interviews with both parties, a criminal charge is not supported.”

The DA’s office had doubts about the case from the get-go. Since the beginning the DA has been working hard to bury this case. She wasn’t a good victim. She had some skeletons in her closet. One source said. "Battilana had had an affair with the elderly businessman, identified only as “Mr. $,” who paid her to be with him when she was younger than 18."

Moreover, Mr. Weinstein said, "I am sorry, I have changed and I've progressed. I am going to fix how I deal with women." In addition, he is seeing a therapist and also being advised by Lisa Bloom, a famed advocate for women.
 forever_live_and_die
Msg: 108
Posted: 10/6/2017 9:48:04 PM
101 "this is not personal. so i won't make any assessment of your intelligence."

Oh I'm sure you've made that assessment. You're just not sharing.
 poppata
Msg: 109
Posted: 10/7/2017 7:36:54 AM
Flick, I don't want to hear about Weinstein here, let's concentrate on your being beaten by cops in three separate incidents before you were 19, twice to beat confessions out of you, once to force you to disclose the location of a beer party. And let's hear about that secret, clandestine beer party the cops were so interested in. ROFLMAO.
 benartflick
Msg: 110
Posted: 10/8/2017 6:45:57 AM

he's . . . well. . . you know. . .( pick one of three categories)

The allegations against Weinstein were brought up on a different forum. One man wrote, "El Donaldo was taking pot-shots at him. The ****-grabber calling the ass-grabber black." and "I don't see any reason to judge until more details emerge"

Odd that he and the majority on that forum believe Cosby and Trump are guilty, guilty, guilty. Yet, nobody wants to discuss Harvey's treatment of women and the comics on TV refusing to tell jokes about good old Harvey.

The absurd defense 'the producer's job is to fondle the goods' gotta be worthy of a joke or two by paid professionals. Can't guess why they're afraid to joke about Weinstein especially when they have absolutely no problem joking about our president and his entire family. I must have missed the jokes about Obama and his family - don't recall any except the ones Jay told. I read they fired Jay for telling them.
 poppata
Msg: 111
Posted: 10/8/2017 8:56:55 AM
Flick....you didn't answer my question..your post: 46 on the kneeling thtead:

****I was criminally assaulted by cops 3 times prior to my 19th birthday. Twice while they tried to beat a confession out of me and once trying to get me to take them to my friend's going away party (the idiot joined the marines and I - another idiot - admitted I had a couple of beers - I was only 18 - I guess a serious crime at the time).

Ya think cops should be allowed to beat-up teenagers? Obviously our mucking politicians do.****
_________
You never did explain what MUCKING politicians have to do with it. I'm still trying to figure out that one.
 benartflick
Msg: 112
Posted: 10/8/2017 9:48:21 AM

Ya think cops should be allowed to beat-up teenagers? Obviously our mucking politicians do.****
_________
You never did explain what MUCKING politicians have to do with it. I'm still trying to figure out that one.

“Never respond to an internet troll. They're insane and extremely stupid."

If a troll has already prodded you into responding to them, and is pushing for another round, it’s wise to ignore him, recognizing he's only goading you to partake in an ongoing exercise in futility—or foolishness. Trolling is best ignored, especially if the troll's only indulging in mudslinging. Generally trolls are extremely stupid, incapable of having an honest discussion. You're a lot better off not responding to provocations, despite the clear temptation to do so.

A troll's rigidity makes it virtually impossible for them to appreciate a differing viewpoint.
It’s worse than useless to respond to them.

There’s no good reason to respond to anyone whose prime motive is to taunt you. When, out of hostility or malice, another person stridently attacks something you said or wrote, responding to their verbal venom may give their words an authority they hardly deserve. The familiar expression, “I won’t dignify that with a response," applies here.

Most third parties would grasp that you avoided reacting to someone else's comment not because their defamation was righteous but because what they said hardly warranted a response. Internet trolls can hurt you only with your consent. Ironically, your power in these situations comes from ignoring their rhetorical jabs. You’re in no way obliged to respond to belligerent, non-constructive criticism.

If someone is gratuitously attacking your character, it’s senseless to try to defend yourself or to sneer back at them. The best way to settle the matter is through silence, which leaves you much less open to further onslaughts.
 poppata
Msg: 113
Posted: 10/8/2017 10:23:56 AM
I.e. I hate politicians and law enforcement types, among others, have no explanation for why MUCKING politicians are responsible for my being beat by a police officer when I was eighteen for not disclosing where a beer party was located.
.. and besides, when you are a pathological liar and a guy always complaining about others, it's hard to explain yourself. Very sad.
 backcreek7
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2017 10:58:55 AM
" OJ didn't do it "

^^ & sheep can fly

" Manson never killed anyone "

^^ not true, I believe it was a lawyer maybe ~ got rid of his body in the desert somewhere .... a family member was present & witnessed the murder.

ps - I wish somebody would do OJ in ( wouldn't bother me one bit ) & that some people would begin to believe in DNA ... What a farce of a jury, obviously - it was a type of racism > in reverse
 deetristate
Msg: 115
Posted: 10/9/2017 5:50:00 AM
What does DNA have to do with this?

If you find my ex's DNA at my house, it doesn't mean that he killed me. He goes there to pick up the kids.

Can you explain more?

Preferably not in a haiku or anything like that.

Considering things posted on this website

- all the anger, hostility, cursing, contempt, scorn and derision-

why is anyone surprised or puzzled about what happened in Las Vegas?
 backcreek7
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2017 7:41:23 PM
good eve dee ~ hope you & yours are doing well !

thank you for asking me to " explain more about dna " - and its importance in this case ...
I know where your coming from, the reasoning behind your view & your entitled to it ...
it's a harsh and cruel world out there, and we're stuck in the middle of it ...
thank you, for doing your little part ~ to make it a bit better ... :)
steve
ps ? I once heard you mention the religion of a person , and from this I surmised you may be a believer of faith ?
well, here is a supercool song ~ about a religious experience ...
lyrics > ~ " God, She's inside ~ each one of us "
this is for you ~ heart / sun
STAND ~ by MERMAIDS IN THE BASEMENT ( youtube )

^ TURN IT UP
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >