Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Not sure what to do anymore.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Confuzzled4ever
Msg: 47
Not sure what to do anymore.Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I was talking more on the actual dates side of things. If there is somewhere I want to go i'll tell him and I'll likely go with or without him. But when it comes to dates I think it's only fair that he decides where he wants to take me. If there is something that needs to be done and I'm there.. i'll make the decision. If I really don't want to go somewhere i'll tell him that too. Difficult decisions.. I'm sure women in general, including those are are submissive are capable of making those types of decisions when necessary. I just don't really care which restaurant he takes me too, as long as it's not a seafood only place, we are good to go. but of course.. I will tell him my preferences, especially since he will ask and if he really likes me..he will consider them when choosing where to go.

~~
No more emotional, just more latitude.
~~
Interesting.. with more dating experience comes more knowledge on how to what.. fake it? I just don't see how you can leave emotion out of it. It's based on emotion.. otherwise men would marry the first woman who suites his lifestyle. we all know that doesn't happen often.
 FairOaksChick
Msg: 48
Not sure what to do anymore.
Posted: 12/5/2012 12:52:42 PM
OMG 3 weeks and she wants someone to marry her? Does she have kids? Could she be pregnant???? She wants someone NOW to marry her. There is something going on.
 greatblah
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2012 2:41:08 PM
Talk of marriage gives me hives. I would run for the hills.
 strawberryrippleicecream
Msg: 50
Posted: 12/5/2012 5:46:06 PM
My guess is you want your cake, and eat it too.
Perhaps she is not interested in infidelity before marriage
 cici6161
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2012 2:11:23 PM
RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Not sure what to do anymore.