Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The age old debate: Spitting or Swallowing?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MAB54
Msg: 26
view profile
History
The age old debate: Spitting or Swallowing?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
^^^ ha ha ha.... It doesn't matter to me whether she swallows or spits as long as she will suck it.
 Sportyguy8
Msg: 27
The age old debate: Spitting or Swallowing?
Posted: 11/28/2012 2:53:49 PM
Why do men suck?
 munchie207
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2012 3:38:28 PM
Ms Micki...
I have seen you on many threads and I have to say you are sexy as sexy can be...m mm mmm
 secret_fun669
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/28/2012 3:51:13 PM
What mood are they ruining? You're already getting off so, what's it really matter if she swallows it or shoots it all over her tits?
Some women just don't like swallowing, there's approximately a teaspoon of urine in cum.
I for one do usually just swallow but, the question is, does it really matter if you're still getting your****sucked?
 paulajenel
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2012 4:18:22 PM
If I care enough to give you a B/J I'll most likely swallow.
 sachmo16
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/28/2012 4:19:48 PM
True about the pretty part. but hey I've been with woman who squirt and If I came that amount their would be a problem haha I think it's what ever you're comfortable doing :)
 DJTopcat
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2012 5:10:01 PM
Sounds good and probably true!but I'm thinking if he's looking your not rocking his world! :-)
 StevieC55
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/28/2012 5:16:25 PM
Hey, its so great to get a good BJ if she spits or swallows WFC? Either way not going to be a deal breaker
 jeffdeath2000
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2012 8:39:48 PM
oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 kjay41
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/28/2012 8:47:15 PM
My question is, why does it matter if a woman swallows or spit? The deed is done...just curious
 rdcnorm
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/29/2012 8:41:18 AM

My question is, why does it matter if a woman swallows or spit? The deed is done...just curious

It doesn't matter to me,, but what choice does she have , other than let the cum sit in mouth, or drool out the side of her mouth either way she some who has to get ride of the cum..

although ,, I would never be with a woman who thought my cum was disgusting,, as some women do,,I am so happy I have my girl,, we are very compatible is all aspects of sex and life...
 ChivalrousNature
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/29/2012 9:54:17 AM
Not certain if all women like it or not....i think it's rather self-selective. The women i tend to be with enjoy the idea, feel, and visual of cumming..........and given my style, i really don't blame them, or expect them to swallow.
 JPN13
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2012 10:09:48 AM
I guess I don’t get the big deal here. Her choice to swallow or not and her choice to give a BJ or not. If she doesn’t like it, fine lets get on to something she does like. I don’t know why she would want to stay with some self center SOB that has to have it all his way anyway.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/29/2012 11:37:09 AM

I guess I don’t get the big deal here. Her choice to swallow or not and her choice to give a BJ or not.

I agree with that,, therefore it's my choice not to be with a woman who doesn't like any of the above.

If she doesn’t like it, fine lets get on to something she does like.

So what your saying, lets make sex all about her,, now that would be selfish and self centered if she allowed that.

I don’t know why she would want to stay with some self center SOB that has to have it all his way anyway.

And I don't know why a man would want to be with a selfish lover..

As for above I used the word selfish, because if one other the other partner likes something, yet refuses to return the favor so to speak, that would make them all about them..

When it comes sexual acts,, I certainly respect the fact some women don't like to do certain things,,as there are men who don't either,, This trick is to find sexual compatibility,, find that compatibility,, there should be no complaints,,and both are satisfied,,
 benjameson68
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/29/2012 11:39:33 AM
I love it when a woman swallows for me. It means shes into me. If a woman was to spit it would be a waste of semen wouldnt it? If she is going to spit I would rather either cum in her vagina or cum on her tits
 MsMicki
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2012 12:09:24 PM
Seriously?
There are men that would dump a woman just because she doesn't swallow?

No wonder so many people are single!!

it's one thing to have likes that enhance the actual sex act and the orgasm.......
but how does swallowing enhance anything ???
the sex is over........the orgasm is over........
just reeks of mind-fuk-games to me.

It means shes into me

No it doesn't.........it means she's a swallower. Plain and simple.
If she's swallowing for you......she's swallowing for those before you and those after you. Damn the things people convince themselves of....or try to use to convince others......
 rdcnorm
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/29/2012 12:34:48 PM

Seriously?

I think dump is a strong word.. However It's not about swallowing or spitting for me,,it's about a woman who enjoys pleasing her man,, and doesn't look at cum as disgusting,, and for that I would dump her, using your words..

I am the type of guy who loving going down on my girl,, and I like the same thing,, also, if my cum is good enough for her, I have no issues kissing after a BJ,, nor do I have issues going back down on her after we both had our orgasms,,That turns my girl on even more,, hell she will even pull me up to her so she can enjoy the taste of both of us,,,so my point remains the same,, it's all about sexuality compatibility.
 Linda41289
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/29/2012 12:50:59 PM
I don't know why any girl would be disgusted with cum. I'm perfectly ok with it, I just don't like swallowing. Is it not just as hot if your girl would much rather you cum inside of her so she can think of you as it's trickling out of her throughout the day? ;)
 Bigcalm
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/29/2012 12:56:58 PM
The spiting is what i don't like. I rather cum on her breast, backshot or anything.
 JPN13
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2012 2:22:26 PM

trick is to find sexual compatibility,, find that compatibility,, there should be no complaints,,and both are satisfied

Yep, that's the way I feel about it too. If for any reason it's not working for either party, discuss it and if it can't be worked out, time to move on
 deerdog1
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/29/2012 2:27:00 PM

I don't know why any girl would be disgusted with cum. I'm perfectly ok with it, I just don't like swallowing. Is it not just as hot if your girl would much rather you cum inside of her so she can think of you as it's trickling out of her throughout the day? ;)

now that is HOTTTTT!!! keep that attitude and you will make some lucky guy very happy
 That_girl*
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/29/2012 3:02:34 PM
MsMicki

Seriously?

No wonder so many people are single!!

it's one thing to have likes that enhance the actual sex act and the orgasm.......
but how does swallowing enhance anything ???
the sex is over........the orgasm is over........
just reeks of mind-fuk-games to me.

It means shes into me

No it doesn't.........it means she's a swallower. Plain and simple.
If she's swallowing for you......she's swallowing for those before you and those after you. Damn the things people convince themselves of....or try to use to convince others......

TRUTH ^^^^

maybe its just me but the op reminds me of Clay Aiken
 MsMicki
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2012 3:16:41 PM

now that is HOTTTTT!!! keep that attitude and you will make some lucky guy very happy

unless your this guy! vvv then your not relationship material for him no matter how awesome a person you are.

I have certain sexual preferences that I consider a minimum for sex that I'd find satisfying annd swallowing happens to be one of those.

still waiting for an explanation of how "swallowing" makes sex more satisfying..........o_O
 mfforal38
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/29/2012 3:30:48 PM
I really don't care if a woman swallows or spits that's up to her. I prefer actually to have her take control of my love pearls and chose where she wants to spread them....After all she was the star performer, give her the stage.

Cheers!
 rdcnorm
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/29/2012 3:34:31 PM

still waiting for an explanation of how "swallowing" makes sex more satisfying..........o_O

My answer would be, my girls enjoys the flavor of me,, and that is a turn on,, Now I won't speck for my girl,, but I will quote her,, ""I love your cum Norman you taste so good""
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The age old debate: Spitting or Swallowing?