Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is "I need space"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AnnB72
Msg: 28
What is I need spacePage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I understand where you're coming from, OP - and the not being able to share the act of sexual intimacy with your man, though you love him. For a good pet owner - an animal is a huge part of their lives. A pet is pretty dependent on it's owner and the relationship has a pretty deep attachment because of it. The responsibility of another life, of caring for it and loving it, for some is very personal. Death, being the final goodbye, is definitely a painful event and grieving does happen - often making the one who cared for the life feel emotionally disconnected from happiness for a time, even if the recognition that death is normal is accepted. Death is not sexy. It doesn't make the people involved feel sexy, happy, or even all that giving. I think some people (men, too) equate sex with feeling sexy and giving and the loss of a cherished, long-term companion such as a pet, can diminish the ability to share of themselves properly (ie: not just go through the motions of sex, but actually partake of it as an exchange of love and closeness).

I think you tried - you greeted him kindly, tried to 'make out' with him, but when it came down to it, the ability to 'give of yourself and receive' of complete intimacy would not have been real for you because the disconnect was still there - so, rather than fake the intimacy, you chose to wait until you could do so with all of you.

I think he doesn't understand that, and probably thinks your pet means more to you than him - a man who is alive and there before you. Not that he didn't try to understand you, or comfort you - but that he really thought his presence and affections would be enough to bring you back from your grief. When you said no, I don't think it was so much he viewed it as a personal affront to him, or a slight, but that he thought he could not bridge the gap for you and no doubt wonders if this will be how it is with you. But some people take a little longer to recover from such a loss and it has nothing to do with how much you love him. He cannot equate the loss of your pet with any kind of true reference as it would pertain to you two as a couple, because this pet was yours and not something you both shared. In his mind, no doubt, you should be over it by now.

I have pets, too, and I've had to put one down so far and it was painful. It still haunts me because I could not be there to say goodbye. As it is now, I have a horse, too - one that I have sacrificed to keep because I love him so much and feel a connection to and a responsibility for. When the day comes when he must pass on, I know I will be inconsolable. He has gone through much with me, including him having a surgery, his recovery, and yet is part of the total enjoyment of my life. He has been with me through all my good times over the last 12 years and all the bad, a face I have for comfort and companionship, as well as my equine partner in sports. At the moment, he is an extension of my happiness. When that is gone, a part of me will have to rebuild, and that will take time. Will I feel sexy when that happens? No. Will I want to ravage my partner or be ravaged; probably not. But I will recover.

Your pet is comfortable now, wherever he/she may be - and the memories of pain will fade, but the love you shared and the comfort your pet gave to you will not have been for nothing. Be good to yourself, recover - life does go on, and come back to reality - there is a man here waiting for you (and I hope he is still there), who seems to care about you. I hope you can express to him the pain and longing, and I hope he hears you, and then be done with it. You will build a life together now, and your pet is at rest.

All the best.
 Wonder5750
Msg: 29
view profile
History
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 12:08:00 PM
Why are you asking here? I need space .. that could mean a lot of things, however if you had the relationship you felt you had, you would know what that means, and I think you really do. You are hopeful you are wrong, but you aren't. Talk to him, and ask for verification. Rip that bandaid off and find out instead of fretting.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 30
view profile
History
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 1:14:00 PM
I like AnnB72's response the best so far.

Mostly, I don't find that there is near enough information here for us to make such a complete and decisive judgement as so many responders have done.

My own initial reaction to the opening story, is that I am suspicious. The fact that someone behaves "like a perfect gentleman" for a long time, when times are good, including being appropriately verbally supportive at obvious times when that is called for, doesn't necessarily mean that they do so because that is their essential character. I've seen all sorts of people, male and female alike, who had a very sophisticated, complex, and thoroughly worked out set of behaviors which they reeled off by rote, and which gave the APPEARANCE that they were thoughtful, giving, generous, and sensitive...

...when in reality, they were constantly performing a series of calculations, and expected the chosen mate to arrive at the same "totals" that they did, on time and on cue. When the mate proved instead, to be genuinely human, and not following the secret format, the "perfect gentleman/gentlewoman" became self-righteous, disgruntled, wounded, and angry. I have seen this play out almost EXACTLY as this story is described, due to that sort of person.

I certainly cannot say if this guy is anywhere near that extreme a case, because as I said, there isn't enough information here. What I can say for certain, is that any mate over the age of twenty, who responds to a depressed and anguished fellow being by petulantly stalking off as has been described here, is NOT what I consider to be a mature grown up.

I completely disagree with everyone who said that the OP should have had sex with the guy to fulfill his fantasy expectations, to demonstrate her actual love, and ESPECIALLY not just because once you start kissing, that you HAVE to follow through with coitus as though it's a business contract.
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 31
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 1:49:31 PM

He is a complete gentlemen and doesn't act like a fool. We do spend good time together and not always is it about sex. We waited to have sex until we were exclusive and 3 months into the relationship

Okay seems like he "behaved" according to your expectations/rules for quite a long time (3 months), as he figured that you would be worth waiting for and he likely had no other options at that time.

NOBODY is a "complete gentleman" except in the image that both people may have mentally conjured within that ephemeral relationship. Now his actions may have been gentlemanly, up until he clearly felt "hurt" and "rejected" by having followed ALL of your "gentlemanly" considerate rules and expectations up until his feelings were hurt.
THAT is when true "character" may finally become evident , when things go WRONG and someone feels hurt.

Imo you need to apologize and explain, tell him you love him and show him that you do.
Invite him over. Light candles and wear a sexy negligee and stockings and four inch f uck me pumps and greet him at the door with a glass of champagne, kisses with lots of tongue and wrap yourself around him. I mean that’s what I would do.

Dang, those airline flights up to Nirvana are almost booked solid! Happened within the hour and nobody knows exactly why!

Maybe all those volunteers comin to test out that theory of what works to get a man back after a spat...
 bcsofnc57
Msg: 32
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 1:56:26 PM
Hard to say without knowing him, but people are very strange and sometimes do things for no real reason at all.

He could really be sorting some things out, he is from a very explosive part of the world.

Maybe another poster is right and you really did upset him by not wanting to have sex.

Sometimes in our mind things are perfect but not so perfect to the other person.

Give him time and just see what happens.

Last but not least, very sorry about your doggie.
 newonthescene76
Msg: 33
view profile
History
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 2:26:19 PM
The fact that someone behaves "like a perfect gentleman" for a long time, when times are good, including being appropriately verbally supportive at obvious times when that is called for, doesn't necessarily mean that they do so because that is their essential character. I've seen all sorts of people, male and female alike, who had a very sophisticated, complex, and thoroughly worked out set of behaviors which they reeled off by rote, and which gave the APPEARANCE that they were thoughtful, giving, generous, and sensitive...

...when in reality, they were constantly performing a series of calculations, and expected the chosen mate to arrive at the same "totals" that they did, on time and on cue. When the mate proved instead, to be genuinely human, and not following the secret format, the "perfect gentleman/gentlewoman" became self-righteous, disgruntled, wounded, and angry. I have seen this play out almost EXACTLY as this story is described, due to that sort of person.

I completely agree with what Igor said. I dated someone who was exactly like this. Everything was calculated and remembered and if I didn't do something that he thought I should have done, whoa it was like the world was ending. This was particularly true when it came to sex. If I ever said no, all he did was pout and get angry and threaten to break up with me. It was a nightmare and it eventually made any type of intimacy with him very unenjoyable. Maybe this is a wake-up call, OP. I would just wait this out, you've already done all you could. Good luck.
 strawberryrippleicecream
Msg: 34
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 4:01:41 PM
Igor AND newonthescene - said it correctly.
Be thankful you saw his true colours
 Fleuron
Msg: 35
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 4:16:01 PM
Hm. Too ‘grief stricken” to have sex with the man she loves…. but just fine for sending mixed messages by making out with him. Oh, maybe she didn’t know she “loved” him yet because she hadn’t felt threatened with losing him yet. PFFFFT.

I must have missed the part where OP said she explained to him that she was just too upset and grief stricken over the death of her dog to make love to him. Jeez, just writing that sounds lame.

OP if you really love him, show him that you do. Expecting someone to magically know your feelings without you expressing them is bs.
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 36
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 4:38:20 PM
well jt guy has it..
This man is not emotionally intelligent .. you will rue the day you met him..he is self centered and requires instant gratification.. not my idea of a good catch..
It always amazes me how many women on this site think you should drop your drawers instant pudding like just because an erect penis is ramming through a pair of guess what jeans..
If you are prepared to tolerate this type of self centered behavior all your life .. good luck.. what if he needs fellatio at your mothers funeral.. ?
If he doesn't register your pain, there is no empathy.. his penis erect is not empathy.. .. he is not worth it.. you don't teach somebody how to "feel".. he is scary, that is not exactly a normal response to what you have been thru.. I don't care if he never owned a pet.. did he watch OLD YELLER or Bambi.. ?... I think you've met a sociopath.. and believe me they are very attentive but "feel nothing"... If he could not "feel" your grief and share that with you good luck when other things happen in reality REALITY.. eventually he will terrify you and do a number on your self esteem.. like he is doing now?... you really need to wake up and run here .. if you don't "get it" you will be in alot more pain than you are dealing with right now.. he understands that you are in pain and can utilize that to his advantage.. you need to STAY AWAY FROM HIM.. he is bad news..

If you see his response as an action of worthiness to sustain a long term union you are dreaming.. you are wasting your time..
and I have news for you.. if you continue to contact him you will be rejected.. when a man says he needs space he is politely telling you he is done.. he may regret what he has done but if you are wise .. run.. and if you are not .. you will go thru a really horrible journey of pain .. and hopefully you wake up and get out.. I sure hope you move along because this guy is bad bad news..

There is another biological imperative that seems to be overlooked here and that is women need to be warmed up before sex occurs and men are good to go.. in other words not only is it not appropriate to expect instant sex it is not biologically possible .. most women need the grooming stage not unlike monkeys.. which is why our species doesn't do well with distance relationships.. women need all day foreplay in order to be turned on.. so the females here telling her to drop her drawers are telling her to deny what our cells tell us.. I wish women on this site would read more about science before they form opinions.. fact is fact and fiction is bad diction.
 Zamboni_Operator
Msg: 37
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 5:20:58 PM
OP, I'm a guy, & believe me, there's no reason to think you have to "apologize" to him. You did nothing wrong.

Two things... you're like me, one of those people to whom pets are VERY important. It's best to be in relationship with a fellow animal lover if you want empathy. It is TOTALLY normal to be upset & not feel like having sex after a pet has been put down. Just think if your dad or sibling had just died & your boyfriend was pissed off because you didn't feel like having sex. People here might be a bit more understanding. But because it was "just" a pet, you get silly comments like some of the ones here criticizing you.

If you had been my girlfriend, I would have totally understood. It doesn't mean I wouldn't want to have sex, just that I've gone through losing pets & I would know how you feel, so I would accept your need to not be intimate just yet.

Number two, you state this man is from Egypt. If he's Muslim, surely you know that dogs are regarded as "dirty" animals in that culture & religion, as are pigs. Sad, but true. Maybe you should do a little research about Arabic culture & Islam, even moderate Islam. You must also know that mens expectations about the role of a woman are very different in that culture.

I don't have attachments to pets like other people do and a lot of people seem to care about more about their pets than someone else. I am hardly a jealousy needy guy but when a pet is top priority I just can't take them seriously.

The person who posted this comment is exactly the type of guy you need to stay away from! I personally avoid women with this attitude as well. To some of us, if we were raised to be kind to animals & regard them as fellow beings with feelings, & we're responsible for their well-being & nurturing them, then of course we're going to be tremendously attached & grieve. Especially if your a single person with no children.
 Maleman999
Msg: 38
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 6:48:30 PM
A lot people are saying the guy is a horny jerk and dump him because he wanted sex while she was grieving the loss of a pet. These people are missing two points: The OP did not tell the guy that sex is off the table because of the pet. Another case of women assuming all guys are mind readers and getting pissed off when they discover most men aren't.
The second point is they were making out, which to guys, means foreplay and the next logical step is sex, especially when in a sexual relationship with a girlfriend. Guys don't understand the concept of women requiring 10 or 20 hours of foreplay and playing stupid mind games before a woman gets in the mood. Now the guy has no clue what it takes to have sex with her and wondering if he will be shut down again with blue balls with no warning next time he tries to have sex with her.
 1966ok
Msg: 39
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 7:14:44 PM

He is a complete gentlemen and doesn't act like a fool.

He is still on match, and as a matter of fact was online last night.

Nuff said...
 daynadaze
Msg: 40
view profile
History
What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 8:30:38 PM
Now you know, denying him sex gets you cut off. You don't have to know why he did this, but you do have to take a good look at how he reacts when he doesn't get his way. Then you decide, is this something I want to deal with (if he ever comes back) or am I worth more than that.
 greenIsis777
Msg: 41
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 6:45:34 AM
that is really juvenile behavior on his part. so he doesn't get sex from you and he acts all wounded and guarded... boo hoo! act like a man, grow a pair, and learn what it means to love unconditionally. these are his issues, not yours. you were in a sad space, and it didn't even matter what mind frame you were in - if you're not up for it you're not up for it. he doesn't need to act like that, it's manipulative. as for texting him and and apologizing, he's right, you have nothing to apologize for. give him space to figure out that he is responsible for his own feelings, not you!
 clayart
Msg: 42
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 8:32:52 AM

What's wrong with a good traditional American born Christian man? Christians are commanded to be monogomist and love their wives as they love themselves.

Are You Fvckin' Kiddin' Me ????????
So what you are saying is roughly 75% of American born Christian men don't love themselves ?
What's wrong with him being Egyptian and what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China ?
I wish I could say, "I can't believe you said that", but I can't. One of the 843,971 problems with the world today.
 Fleuron
Msg: 43
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 10:04:13 AM
Wow. I can’t believe how blind some people are.

I don’t play mind games with men or expect them to read mine and do my unspoken, unexpressed bidding… then callously crap all over their feelings like they don’t have any.

This thread is unfrigginbelievable.

OP…if you foolishly follow the majority here and give him the boot please private message me with his profile or other contact link. I’m all over that. I’ll treat him right.
 Maleman999
Msg: 44
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 11:20:55 AM

This thread is unfrigginbelievable.

Totally agree. What's not unbelievable is why so many people here are single and will remain so for a long time. From the OP's comments, this appears to be the first time they had some kind of problem in their otherwise "perfect" relationship, and as soon as the word "sex" was mentioned. people are freaking out, advising her to dump the guy immediately and find a guy who is asexual, who will never want to have sex. I think the majority of people here must be 9 years old

So people are willing to dump a partner as soon as there is one disagreement. Compromising or discussing an issue is taboo-no communication allowed. No wonder the divorce rate is so high. It's easier to dump and search than work things out. Everybody is looking for the fantasy marriage and live in the castle in the sky where there are never any disagreements or differences of opinion. People are looking for a robot partner who can be programmed to say: "Yes. You are right as always. I will do whatever you program me to do."
 daynadaze
Msg: 45
view profile
History
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 11:55:13 AM
I don't think people are freaking out over sex and I sure don't think anyone knows they 'would treat him right' when they don't know the guy. That's pretty much Taylor Swift juvenile song materiel. It's being pointed out that he didn't get sex, for whatever OPs needs were that night and then he dump on her, played cold shoulder and won't communicate with her honestly. Yeah, that is behavior to take a good hard look at and sanely decide if it works for the OP. It may be a deal breaker for her, it may not, but she needs to realize that this is how he handles not getting his way.
 Fleuron
Msg: 46
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 12:46:45 PM
OP:
When I came home without her (my dog), I saw all of her things and just felt such pain. Just a couple hours later I picked him up from the airport, and he was just his normal self kissing me telling me how much he missed me. He brought me back presents, told me he brought back some bread to make me an egyptian breakfast, etc.
He went off to unpack and take a shower and we ordered in and everything was normal. Then we made out and he wanted to have sex. I told him I just wasn’t myself and didn’t want to. I could suddenly tell he was disappointed. He sat on the other side of the couch, and didn’t talk to me.

I wasn’t sure why he was suddenly so cold to me

Really….how can it be more clear??

People could TRY to be objective and not conjure up memories of how some man left them when they wouldn’t put out and stick to the thread topic.

She chooses to make out with him after they’ve been apart for Thanksgiving, and THEN she says, “Oh, I’m not myself, forget it!”?? Where’s the explanation about the dead dog? Or any explanation of any kind?

Why start something physical with a man when you know you have no intention of following through?

THAT is “Taylor Swift” stuff. Grown women don’t c0ck tease men, shut them down, then whine because he didn’t read her mind and behave accordingly….then she turns around and blames HIM for backing off. What the heck is he supposed to do?
Hang around begging for her scraps whenever she chooses to toss them?

He returns from his trip, kissing her and telling her how much he missed her…. brought her presents and bread and told her he was gonna make her breakfast….you bet your ass I’ll take a man like that and treat him right.

Totally agree.

You and I seem to be the minority.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 47
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 12:57:07 PM

She chooses to make out with him after they’ve been apart for Thanksgiving, and THEN she says, “Oh, I’m not myself, forget it!”?? Where’s the explanation about the dead dog? Or any explanation of any kind?

Fleuron...I agree with you here. That quote you posted had enough in it that I guess I assumed there was more of an explanation than that - and the OP didn't go into extreme detail. I still can't say this guy was 100% right though knowing her dog died - he knew enough to send her things in condolence previous to coming back. She told him enough that he should have at least wanted to discuss it a little. He pretty much shut down.

I have also been accused of being insensitive because I expected sex after making out by guys I've dated because I didn't just enjoy the kissing for what it was. I could easily accuse them of being a tease and not giving me what I want, but I'd think most would agree that it would be a harsh reaction.
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 48
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 3:22:28 PM

Why start something physical with a man when you know you have no intention of following through?

well for your personal enlightenment.. some people use more than their physicality for becoming involved with a man.. THIS WOMAN'S DOG DIED.. and some people actually become bonded to their animals as well as people on an emotional level.. this guy doesn't have what it takes for the long haul..
Fleuron suggested that she might be able to look after his needs.. no doubt.. he seems about as superficial as you will enjoy..

There are many traits that are necessary to be involved in a relationship of value and one is to value each other and the emotional states we are in.. a good man would hold his girl and help her with her grief.. a socio path cannot .. they aren't equipped with all the working parts of the brain.. especially empathy .. the necessary ingredient of wisdom that seperates the men from the weasels .. this guy is self centered and unrealistic and cannot connect on an emotional level..

people her dog died.. her dog she loved.. her dog who she has had alot longer life with than this guy.. when it comes to sexuality women do not respond like men.. even if there are a ton of women on here who think they do.. they do not..

I really wish this site would have a paid relationship, sexual therapist and doctor of psychology here because despite all the poor advice and opinions .. based on nothing but opinion it would be great to have some clinical insight into this as the women here who think she is supposed to drop her drawers when she is hurting are SKEWED .. I guess for some it is a matter of experiencing some heavy painful issues before you can relate because your empathy compass is non existent.. Like I said before .. when her mother dies should she drop her angst and provide a blow job in a back corridor to aw... aw .. fill his aw.. needs.. maybe he should try using his brain instead of his penis when he walks around.. I am so tired of listening to women who think that they should cater to this.. heck if it was the other way around .. they'd call her a selfish vagina. for ignoring his needs of nurture instead of wanting a blow gib.. wtf..

The idea that when someone is in anguish that you should drop your drawers and put out is bs behavior.. sometimes life deals us and you better have someone around that can catch you when you fall instead of stick you with something .. real men comfort the people they love .. not demand vagina.. any woman in the first world who thinks they should "put out " in a time of mental grief and pain.. needs to head to the third world where you will be most welcomed to deny how you feel and do exactly what you are told ..and if you believe real men behave like this guy, you've been raised by some bad bad monkeys...

She had her beloved dog die .. whom she loved.. are there a bunch of sociopaths here.. ? she is in pain... would you say she should buck up and f'vck up if she lost her son or daughter if she had one.. man oh man.. women who think she should "put out" when he says so .. need a tune up in the dating world.. got news for you .. when a man takes his girl and holds her for her to release her grief and love her and cuddle her and just be so thankful he has such a caring girl.. THAT IS A REAL MAN.. and it is also a turn on to his woman .. knowing she is loved for the beautiful person he has in front of him.. HIS LOSS AND SHE NEEDS TO RUN AND RUN FAST.. he is bad news and only responds to immediate gratification ..like a badly trained dog.. no real man would treat any woman like that .. ever.
 greenfield101
Msg: 49
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 3:42:09 PM

We met on Match. I forgot I had this, and haven't been on since we started dating.

He is still on match, and as a matter of fact was online last night. I am just so confused. Is he mad I wouldn't sleep with him one time? He never has acted this way. We never fought.

This is proof that he's looking at exit plan. It's entirely possible that during his visit with family in Egypt while consoling you from afar, he has come to realize some crucial differences between you two and in his head he already has questions/doubts about the viability of the relationship. Maybe his relatives influence him. So your rejection of his advance could be the straw that broke the camel's back. Some people are very good at maintaining a facade while thinking/calculating different strategies in their heads.
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 50
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 3:54:08 PM
XheavenandhellX thanks so much for adding great insight here . I'm so glad some people actually understand. I find this statement frightening..

Wouldn't it be rather natural for him to contemplate or even worry to himself "okay, she was into this a minute ago, but now she's pushing me away; did *I* do something wrong?" or...well, WHY is she pushing me away now?

When a woman says she is not into it.. no man has a right to push.. I don't care who he is .. or what the status is.. you are actually telling her that she should deny how she feels.. that is abuse.. We haven't come this far in history and rights to go back behind the curtain.. what is wrong with the women on here who believe she should " put out" when she was clearly in a stage of mental anguish.. she loves him.. she showed affection.. seriously, I remember the talk in highschool about respecting a woman and when she is not into it .. A MAN GETS THAT.. she told him why she was not into it ..

He would have gotten alot further into her heart by comforting her and created a bond worthy of being called her boyfriend.. he is dangerous and manipulative and believes in controlling a woman.. and knows she is capable of being controlled.. she needs to walk and search for someone who can actually love her ... not shove her.. way way too many woman on here cater to a man's penis and spend zero time respecting their own emotional well being.. geez..

I guess for the crowd who think she should have serviced his snake and kiwi fruit needs .. my big question is .. " what would constitute a circumstance big enough on an emotional level for you to believe you shouldn't 'put out' ? "

A person who realizes they need time to heal and have a partner who can tow the line is a guy who understands what being in a real relationship is.. he understands deeper water.. he desires for his partner to okay and she means more to him than her body parts.. not all guys are great men. .. only great men are great men..and a great man holds his girl when stuff like this happens.. because he has emotional intelligence and empathy.. two traits necessary to bond.. bonding and genitals are two different things.. a man who loves his woman is concerned about her in all ways .. not just vagina.. omg.. I can't believe the statements here and how women believe there well being shouldn't matter.. and that his ego and his penis are more important.. real men own more than an ego and a penis.. you can have these types..I'm looking for a solid decent man who can be my guy in all types of weather.. anything else ain't worth the sniff let alone the snuffalupagus. .. the mindset here of females just blows me away ..and not in a good way.. I guarantee you men judge who you are by how you respond to neglecting yourselves.. easy prey.. they scare me.. yikes..
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 52
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 5:25:25 PM
james-at-50 what a name,, hmm

how long was it from the time the dog died and he came to see you?

Her dog died over thanksgiving.. aw.. hmm so last weekend.. and he came home then.. well james at 50 ..what is the definition of emotional stability? .. twenty minutes give or take a shake of a penis and a rub or two of a pair of numbnuts..

why would he assume for a moment this is not going to be a pattern?

Yeah sure.. the dog dies every day right..

I'm not sure what colossal bag of tricks raised you .. but let's hope you actually don't have any emotional attachments of any sort on this planet, any bonds of brotherly love beyond your penis ... that dies and maybe you'll experience some grief in your briefs.. hmm .. maybe you'd blame somebody who doesn't "put out" for that as well..

this is all my opinion and i am trying to think like that guy may have thought..

yeah, you and a ton of men in radical extremist lands.. like I tell many women.. the radical dysfunctional mindset of the third worlds men is alive and well and living in the first world disguised as decent white men.. who can thanklessly thank someone who died for them to continue to perpetuate the same poisonous mindset that their forefathers were trying to protect.. first world guys that don't deserve the lives their ancestors died for them for .. yikes..

Any guy who doesn't understand the grief of losing a beautiful dog .. never owned a dog.. and anyone who can't relate to this grief never loved .. and anyone that never loved.. isn't worth trying to love.. because they don't know what "love" feels like.. and it isn't 2" round and5&2/3" long.. wet or dry..
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 54
What is I need space
Posted: 11/30/2012 6:00:19 PM

so,,,please disregard my conclusions as they were based on a longer period of time

so james at 50 was acting like james at 15.. at ease soldier.. no more assumptions.. you know the rest..
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is "I need space"