Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cowboybt5
Msg: 6
dirty talkPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Get a feel for what she's looking for. What are her fantasies? Dirty talk is just a part of fulfilling those fantasy for her. You can play the roll of someone other than who you usually are to help satisfy her "naughty" desires. Try and keep in mind, it's not necessarily about you but rather providing her with what she wants. Could be telling her how desperately you want her or things you're going to do to her, what you want hwer to do to you. Let your imagination flow based on what she likes. Remember, stimulate her mind, THEN stimulate her body.
 OutMind
Msg: 7
dirty talk
Posted: 12/6/2012 1:56:28 PM
I love dirty talk, but I do not partake nor like demeaning name calling. So I may say that love to move your panties to the side as you lean down and stick my hard corizo in your dripping vagina. But it's not my stile to call names.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 9
dirty talk
Posted: 12/6/2012 2:29:27 PM
You can probably enjoy it better if you set the stage for role-playing before you begin.

Instead of Mr. Smalltown, you are Raul Imenez, the ruggedly handsome pool boy who knows how to sling his wet hose about... yadda yadda yadda... expletive expletive expletive... take the Lord's name in vain 43 times, etc...

It doesn't take much, just a little imagination. Have fun with it!
 MAB54
Msg: 11
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/6/2012 3:07:40 PM
^^^ Accabella reading your post give me an erection!!!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 13
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/6/2012 4:01:10 PM
start slow .......
tell her how great "this or that" feels....or how wet she is....
tell her you want to feel her cum...or things you want her to do...
just express the thoughts you have while having sex (You do have some, don't ya?)

You can work your way into being more graphic from there.....

Personally, I'm not much into the whore/slut stuff......but some women are.
Ask her if there is anything that would cross the line for her.
 aussieblues
Msg: 16
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:19:44 PM
She wants dirty talk??? On the vinegar stroke, cry out..."Now go and clean the kitchen you filthy s**t"...
Seriously???
 MsMicki
Msg: 17
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:20:45 PM
That you're imaging that you're actually ploughing Vicky from accounts? I didn't think that's the kind of thing a girl would want to hear, but I'll sure give it a go!

If your partner isn't interesting enough in bed to keep you from thinking about Vicky......maybe you should dump her and actually go and "plough" Vicky........

^^^WTH is a vinegar stroke? LOL
 DameWrite
Msg: 18
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/7/2012 1:08:43 AM
^^^LMAO^^^^

What the hell IS a vinegar stroke?

OK<I'm guessing now....something to do with the ejaculate stroke and the ph of semen?

Too funny. Someone needs to neutralize their diet.

Maybe the OP can use his reluctance in his words to make it easier for him? "How dare you make me talk to you like this, you... I should make you ...so you can never voice your dirty mind again....

Sorry for the gaps OP, I'm lame at dirty talk.
 Zuglo65
Msg: 19
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/7/2012 6:09:39 AM

Damn, Accabella just gave me an erection too

Me too, but SugahPunkin almost made me cum. Let me read it again..Mmmm..
 dondea
Msg: 24
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/7/2012 8:46:19 AM
Vinegar Strokes? Wow, I learned something today at age 52. I guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks, LOL!
 luvoral72
Msg: 25
dirty talk
Posted: 12/7/2012 7:14:11 PM
Well start by using your imaginations then call her a bad girl or naughty girl or dirty girl as your doing her doggy pulling her hair gently or smacking her ass just be respectful
 luvoral72
Msg: 26
dirty talk
Posted: 12/7/2012 7:15:08 PM
Well start by using your imaginations then call her a bad girl or naughty girl or dirty girl as your doing her doggy pulling her hair gently or smacking her ass just be respectful
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 27
dirty talk
Posted: 12/7/2012 7:16:06 PM

What the hell IS a vinegar stroke?

I was wondering the same thing so I searched. You can learn a lot of important stuff here.

The often odd, varied and bizarre facial expressions a man make at the point when he is is just about to ejaculate. The same sort of faces you would pull if you had just quaffed a pint of vinegar.

Must be the same as a Peter Griffin frozen sex face. Look it up.
 natgoat227
Msg: 28
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/7/2012 9:38:50 PM
I'm not highly versed on 'Dirty-Talk', but if the lady I was with _Really_ liked it...I'd go with something like...:

"C'mere, Darlin....let me lay you back and lift your legs up and out . . .
Real Wide...so I can lick those Gorgeous legs from the toes up...all the way to Heaven!
Then, I'll slide my 9 X 2 up over your belly and between your fabulous, full, soft breasts...right to your lips.
Then , ever - so - slowly...enter you . . . an . . inch . . at . . a . . time . . . . till you start singing :...
"Ohhh-hhhhhh...What Miracle of Life.....!!!"
...but then again....maybe not...*BLUSH*
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 29
dirty talk
Posted: 12/7/2012 11:49:35 PM
Start with all the beginner, low key phrases that a man should be using anyways,lol, and I do not blame her for being distraught...

-You like that don't you...(No response or a response), Yes you love it! (can be used in almost any scenario)

-ahhh,(use the ahhh first) oh god you feel so so good! (once again any scenario) or can be used as ...ahhh, oh god your ____ feels so so good!(fill in blank)

-I love your ____ . (can be used for most body parts while doing it)

-(groan) or ahhh, or both ...and her name...

-Any sexual act you are doing at the time...Just repeat it, Ex.; My fingers are so wet from fingering you...

-The best ideology though is to say whatever comes to mind at the moment...

-What is more important than what you say, is how you say it...Sex should be fun and silly, but best to stay away from laughter and the tone of what you say is just as important, same with say dont be monotone, whisper in her ear some stuff, say some stuff out loud with emphases, but make it believable not like your just saying it to say it...

I personally don't like talking during sex. That's why the leather hood I make women wear has a zipper at the mouth...
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 30
dirty talk
Posted: 12/8/2012 12:05:54 AM
^^^I am sure I have a lot to learn still ;p...
Teachers always have a eye for seeing things at different angles and positions...
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 36
dirty talk
Posted: 12/17/2012 2:38:45 AM
I love dirty talk and so does the guy I'm seeing now. I love when hes fingering me or im using my dildo and or phone sex & he's telling me to cum for him. And how he loves to make me cum & watch me & how sexy I look cumming, or my **** is so beautiful & my tits are gorgeous & how much I turn him on etc. I tell him lots of stuff too. Those are some good ways to start then u can get dirtier if she wants.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 37
dirty talk
Posted: 12/17/2012 4:09:01 AM
i love to have phone sex just say what you want her to do for you do it on the phone and you will be more relaxed then you can do the same thing in bed
 stonecastle
Msg: 38
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/17/2012 5:24:43 AM
The best type of dirty talk from a woman I think is when she goes out and has sex with someone else then comes back and tells you all about it and shows you photos and video clips of it as well.
 windloverr
Msg: 41
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/18/2012 9:48:53 PM
Dirty talk can be very stimulating; an ex of mine could actually orgasm from nothing but talk. We did it in a restaurant on time, lol. I was talking dirty, under my breath, and she had an orgasm! For pointers, there's a lot of great info/ideas on here. To begin with, I recommend simply describing graphically exactly what you are already doing. You could also sit down before sex, and simply talk. If she wants YOU to come up with stuff just ask her specifically, "do you want me to call you my whore" etc. Putting the "my" in there makes it explicit that you are NOT referring to her being with anyone but YOU; which may make it more comfortable for both of you. It's also best tospecifically talk about WHICH words are a turn on, and which are potentially a turn off; "whore" and "slut" may be turn on's, where as "****" may be a turn off; pu_ssy may be a turn on, where as "kunt" may be a mood killer, etc, etc. Ask her before, so you reduce the risk of hitting any speed bumps. If you are uncomfortable, just start slowly with something like "You like my hard c_ock, don't you baby?" and play it from there.

If you think for a moment that women don't like dirty talk, read "Fifty Shades of Grey"...New York Times Best Seller for a very long time; and it sold mostly to women. I think that once you start talking, and she starts reacting, that talking dirty will come easier and easier. Enjoy.
 blaqueforce
Msg: 43
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/19/2012 6:08:00 AM
"I want you to take all of me as we roll around in the mud. You like it dirty? I'm gonna get you dirty." ;-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >