Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 36
dirty talkPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I love dirty talk and so does the guy I'm seeing now. I love when hes fingering me or im using my dildo and or phone sex & he's telling me to cum for him. And how he loves to make me cum & watch me & how sexy I look cumming, or my **** is so beautiful & my tits are gorgeous & how much I turn him on etc. I tell him lots of stuff too. Those are some good ways to start then u can get dirtier if she wants.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 37
dirty talk
Posted: 12/17/2012 4:09:01 AM
i love to have phone sex just say what you want her to do for you do it on the phone and you will be more relaxed then you can do the same thing in bed
 stonecastle
Msg: 38
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/17/2012 5:24:43 AM
The best type of dirty talk from a woman I think is when she goes out and has sex with someone else then comes back and tells you all about it and shows you photos and video clips of it as well.
 windloverr
Msg: 41
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/18/2012 9:48:53 PM
Dirty talk can be very stimulating; an ex of mine could actually orgasm from nothing but talk. We did it in a restaurant on time, lol. I was talking dirty, under my breath, and she had an orgasm! For pointers, there's a lot of great info/ideas on here. To begin with, I recommend simply describing graphically exactly what you are already doing. You could also sit down before sex, and simply talk. If she wants YOU to come up with stuff just ask her specifically, "do you want me to call you my whore" etc. Putting the "my" in there makes it explicit that you are NOT referring to her being with anyone but YOU; which may make it more comfortable for both of you. It's also best tospecifically talk about WHICH words are a turn on, and which are potentially a turn off; "whore" and "slut" may be turn on's, where as "****" may be a turn off; pu_ssy may be a turn on, where as "kunt" may be a mood killer, etc, etc. Ask her before, so you reduce the risk of hitting any speed bumps. If you are uncomfortable, just start slowly with something like "You like my hard c_ock, don't you baby?" and play it from there.

If you think for a moment that women don't like dirty talk, read "Fifty Shades of Grey"...New York Times Best Seller for a very long time; and it sold mostly to women. I think that once you start talking, and she starts reacting, that talking dirty will come easier and easier. Enjoy.
 blaqueforce
Msg: 43
view profile
History
dirty talk
Posted: 12/19/2012 6:08:00 AM
"I want you to take all of me as we roll around in the mud. You like it dirty? I'm gonna get you dirty." ;-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >