Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 indigorose33
Msg: 9
SEX...THE DOUBLE STANDARD....IS IT RIGHT ???Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Hey....this is the roaring 2000's... as the mommy tomato said to the guitar playin baby tomato...ketchup
 Danien
Msg: 29
SEX...THE DOUBLE STANDARD....IS IT RIGHT ???
Posted: 11/10/2004 4:42:27 PM
bare foot?? hell no, we can buy them shoes now lol. just kidding. If your read his previous post though he does make some sense, some of it doesn't sense to me but thats cause i don't want to think about it too much. But anyway who really gave the gurl the slut label?A guy? Ya maybe, but I'd say its mostly the gurls who are doing the labeling. What does a guy call another guy whos been around? A slut A hoe, a player maybe but the guyz callin him that and himself are proud of it, its a "good" reputation. I dunno if im goin anywhere with this so ill stop now. btw Im not a Man hoe or anyother names lol.

Everything here is my opinion and not trying to get another flamein on me
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/12/2004 7:14:56 AM
who cares what anybody thinks about how many people anyone sleeps with i think thats just people have no lives if there worried about how many sex partners anyone has or had.. unless your with that person then u have the right to know!
 pixie303
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/12/2004 5:22:02 PM
Wow - no wonder SHO411 can't even find a girl online. You are a wealth of misinformation. I don't care what people's opinions are on this subject, but you are attempting to pass off your opinions as scientific fact. I'm going to have to knock you down Mr. "Intellectual." First of all I would like to see any scientific data that says a thirty year old smoking male has more lung capacity then a healthy woman. You throw "facts" around yet I doubt you could come up with one credible source for any of your opinions. You must try harder to get women to like you - you are the one who is bitter towards women - obviously that is why you have no picture posted. I am sorry you are ugly, but that is no reason to run your keyboard off passing fiction as fact. No one said women wanted to be the same carbon copies of men - that isn't even the discussion. Equal rights and treatment has nothing to do with lung capacity or "info processing." I'll tell you right now, I can run circles around you as far as info processing goes - and that isn't opinion that's fact. I have an IQ over 145 so bring it on.

On a side note - it's probably not a good idea to try and find a date on the same site you blast women on. It might be a waste of your time.
 freemind
Msg: 68
Posted: 11/15/2004 10:59:45 PM
I didn't read through the entire thread, but in case someone hasn't said this already...

NO. It is not fair.

Okay, here's my opinion. Doesn't matter if you're a guy or a woman. You can be slut either way. There should be a word for a female "Stud" so i'll make one up -"Dike".

Anyways, what's the difference between my definitions of "slut" and "stud"

Both a slut and stud has to have something sexually attractive towards the opposite sex. A slut gives it away. A stud makes them work for it. The result is: a slut has little standards where as a stud has higher standards.

Let's face reality. It's easier for a woman to attract a male than vice-versa. By nature everyone's enjoys being lazy. In some cases you have sluts that are actually lazy studs. See!
 mudhen
Msg: 80
Posted: 11/19/2004 10:42:06 AM
^^^^Why do I always hear the song "DREAM WEAVER" playing when I see her smiling sexy face????
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >